but Mommy & Dad, this is what I have to say..

Nurain

Just a sad thought
I would like to express
That Allaah has granted my du'a
On my part, I have done the best

I've brought them over to proper da'wa
I tried to make them see
I want the family upon the true Salaf
The only thing which matters to me

They take in the teachings
Allaah brought us to the right path
The progress might be slow
But surely, with Allaah's will, one day, this I do know

We sat in for Tawheed
For Fiqh, and many more
We listened to salafi broadcasts
This is the family - I have been praying for

The state we were in
Ma sha Allaah, so great is my Lord
We were on the right track of the Deen
I got so excited, became so keen

Then I came to them, and say "How was it?"
"Do you love the akidah, just as I did?"
"Shall I tell you about the manhaj salaf now?"
"Or have you picked them up along the way, somehow?"

But of course, those were merely fantasies of mine
Seated in front me they were still clueless as before
Instead of letting me speak, hearing me out
Their focus on other things began to soar

Things which were not akidah
Things which did not matter as much
"That's not where the prophets' grave is!", they say
"That's not what the arabic word means!"
Just a replay.

What do I feel, if not my ownself
Being in a confused state
If these are the things they choose to delve
If progress only made, at this uncertain rate.

You listen to salafi da'wa
But you don't refute bid'ah
You don't feel angst for the ones oppressing Islam
You don't even let me speak.

I'll never get to speak to you
But mommy dad, this is what I have to say
I will continue recommending salafi da'wa
I will make you go, I will try every way

If you ever get interested in hearing your kid speak,
Or if I ever get out of this shell being meek

I want to tell you about the proper manhaj
I want to tell you it's not right to mix batil (untruth) and haq (truth)
I want to show you daleel, for things we do without proof
I want to share with you how unneccessary are some things that we do.

That Islam is simple
The message is clear
But you won't hear me out, give me a chance to say
That I only do this cos I love you too much

I don't want us to lose each other;
in the Hereafter.

Nurain </3

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
wow MashaAllah that was so nice sister
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing:)
May Allah guide us all Ameen :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

It is very sad, may Allaah make your family understand Islaam properly, and not just from the wrong people, their own cultural ideas and understanding.

Allaah make things easier for you and all Muslims, amin.

The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said>>

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Upright (the Proper Muslims who stand for the Qur'aan and the Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims) in every generation will carry the knowledge, rejecting the distortion of the extremists, the false claims of the liars, and the false interpretation of the ignorant.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][Declared Hasan by Shaykh Saleem al-Hilaalee][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tameem ad-Daaree radiallaahu `anhu said: The Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said (three times): [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"The Deen is naseehah (sincerity and sincere advice)." We said: To whom? He said: "To Allaah, His Book, His Messenger and to the leaders of the Muslims and the general people." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The great Sahabi, Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated:[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (sws) about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, [/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]O Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wa salam), we were in ignorance and in evil, and Allah has bestowed upon us the present good (Islam): will there be any evil after this good?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “Yes.” I asked, “Will there be good after that evil?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “Yes, but it will be tainted with evil.” I asked, “What will its evil be?” He (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said, “There will be some people who will rule by other than my Sunnah. You will see their actions and disapprove of them.” I said, “Will there be any evil after that good?” He (sws) said, “Yes, there will be inviters at the gates of Hell, whoever accepts their invitation, he will be thrown in it.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wa salam)! Describe those people to us.” He said. “They belong to us and speak our language.” I asked, “What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my lifetime?” He said, “Adhere to the right group of Muslims and their ruler.” I asked, “If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a ruler (what shall I do)?” He said, “Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to stick to the trunk of a tree, until you die while you are in that state.” (Bukhari 3606, Summarized Muslim, Vol.2, Pg.677, Hadith 1231) [/FONT]

Allaah the Most high said:
[FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Times]"The believers, men and women are "[/FONT][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Times]Auliya[/FONT][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Times],"(helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) what is right Al-Ma`ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden). [Surah 9:71][/FONT]

Keep doing what you are doing sister, it is good, may Allaah reward you

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said>[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There is hesitation in everything except in the actions of the Hereafter.”[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][Aboo Dawood # 4792, [Shaykh Al-Albanee’s Silsilatul Ahadeeth as-Saheehah #1794][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A'isha radi Allahu anha was once asked about the verse,[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]"Then We gave the Book (the Qur'an) for inheritance to such of Our[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]slaves whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad) Then of them[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]are some who wrong their ownselves, and of them are some who[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allah's[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Leave, foremost in good deeds. That (inheritance of the Qur'an), that[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]is indeed a great grace." (Surah Fatir:32)[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]She answered "'My son! They are in Paradise. Those who raced towards good deeds are[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]those who lived during the time of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam who testified to[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]their sustenance and Paradise. As for those who were moderate, they followed him among[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]his companions and caught up with him. And as for those who wronged themselves are[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]concerned., they are people like me and you."[/FONT]

“Sticking to (Hawa) Feelings/desires” and allowing ourselves to close our minds and to leave the Middle Path.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Allaah Subhana wa ta'alaa said: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][And who is more astray than the one who follows his [/FONT]hawaa [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]without any guidance from Allah?] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Qur'an 28/50[/FONT]

[FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif]Shaykh Al Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said>[/FONT]​
“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The meaning of [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa [/FONT]is the loving and the loathing which is in the self. It is not in and of itself blameworthy, since it is not under the control of the person, rather what is blameworthy is the following if these likes, desires and dislikes.”[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What he is saying is that these feelings can be natural. So, it is not sin to have them, BUT, to follow them is a sin.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] We must stick purely to the Qur'aan and Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf Saalih,-- nothing else.. It is important for us to make the sacrifices necessary to love our Deen and to follow it properly. - Whether that means we stop going to places or people where they instruct us towards the evil and haram, or whether we have to be strict with our ownselves and make sure we do not allow our desires or false opinions let us deviate from the Straight Path.
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Shaykh continues>[/FONT]​

“[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Allah said to Dawood:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][O Dawood, we have made you a successor on the Earth, so rule between the people with the truth, and do not follow [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa [/FONT]lest it lead you astray from the path of Allah.] Qur'an 38/26[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And Allah said in another ayah:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][And who is more astray than the one who follows his [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa [/FONT]without guidance from Allah?] Qur'an 28/50[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) tells us in the hadith:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"Three things which save: fear of Allah in public and private, moderation in poverty and in wealth, and speaking the truth when angry and when contented. And three things which lead to destruction: obedience to greed, following of [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa[/FONT], and a person's being pleased with himself."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The love and the hate of which we are speaking brings about certain "tastes" and feelings and desires in the presence of the loved or hated thing. Whoever follows these desires and feelings without an order from Allah and His Prophet, is the one described as the follower of his [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa[/FONT]. In fact, this may even reach the level of shirk wherein he takes as his god his own [FONT=Verdana-Italic, sans-serif]hawaa!”[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif]Allaah - the Most High - said: [FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold, serif]"And if the truth were to be in accordance with their desires, then indeed the heavens and the earth - and all that is therein - would be corrupted and ruined." [/FONT][Soorah al-Mu'minoon 23:71]. [/FONT]​

We do not leave any place, not in our brain or in our hearts for any other idea, thought or conclusion for our Islaam and how we practise it. Whether it is a personal decision or one effecting other people.

[FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif]The Prophet [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif]said: [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]"None of you truly believe until he makes his desires accord with what I have been sent with."[/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif] So [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]'ilm [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif](knowledge) and [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]'adl [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif](justice) are the root of every good, whereas [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]dhulm [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif](oppression) and [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Italic, serif]jahl [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif](ignorance) are the root of every evil. And Allaah - the Most High - sent His Messenger with the Guidance and the Religion of Truth, and He commanded the doing of justice between people and that none of them should follow their whims and desires. None should just do whatever their “heart or brain” tells them.[/FONT]​

[FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif]Allaah the Most High - said: [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold, serif]"So call to Islaam and stand firm, and do not follow their whims and desires, but say: I believe in whatever has been revealed by Allaah from the Book, and I have been commanded to do justice between you. Allaah is our Lord and your Lord, for us our deeds and for you your deeds. There is no dispute between us and you. Allaah will assemble us all, and to Him is the final return." [/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRoman, serif][Soorah ash-Shooraa 42:15].[/FONT]​

`Umar ibn al Khattaab, the great and noble companion of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) said,"Beware of using your opinion in religious matters."

Shaykh al Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said, in his Majmoo' Fatawa> "Acts of worship are based on sharee’ah and following, not on whims and desires or innovations."

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam) also said>> [/FONT]He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophets in Paradise.”[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][Al-Tirmidhi Hadith no. 249. Narrated by Al-Hasan al-Basri][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ayyoob (as-Sakhtiyaanee) who said: "Indeed from the well-being of a youth or a non-[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arab is that Allah should guide them to a scholar from the companions of the Sunnah."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]... from Ibn Shawdhab who said : [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"indeed from the blessings of Allah upon a youth who seeks to worship Allah is that he is granted as a brother a companion of the Sunnah who encourages him upon it."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]al-Fudayl bin Iyaad said: [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]"I reached the best of the people - all of them were people of the Sunnah and they warned against the people of innovation."[/FONT]

JazakiAllaahu khayr Ukhti

Dont be disappointed, inshaAllaah have Sabr, you are doing the right thing by teaching them, even if they do not listen.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Nurain

Wa alaykum salam

JazakAllaah khair brother Mabsoot, I do not know the existence of some of these hadiths and Qur'an, and quotes, and I shall say again they are very, very good to me subhanAllaah.

“He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophets in Paradise.”

these are all very beautiful ma sha Allaah.

Nurain

This life is not easy
Not where we’d built a home
All these are temporary
Had we given our all, it’d leave us
weary -

But Allaah had promised hardship, then ease;
Prohibition, then leave;
Relief after pain
Truth amidst the falsities which drove us insane.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamu'alaikum my dear Sis,

I have just read. May Allaah make it easy for you and grand you patience in giving da'wah to your family. Ameen

Very good naseehah from our brother Mabsoot. Beneficial to me as well. JazakAllaahu khair.

"Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (5) Verily, along with hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs) (6)" Surah Al-Inshirah

Take care sis and love you lots. :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
JazakAllah khair for sharing sister Nurain. Now you too started to write poem, mashAllah very nice. It is true Allah promised hardship then ease, only yesterday I was in tafseer class, Surah Al-Balad verse 4. May Allah make things easy for you sister.

Nurain

Assalamu'alaikum my dear Sis,

I have just read. May Allaah make it easy for you and grand you patience in giving da'wah to your family. Ameen

Very good naseehah from our brother Mabsoot. Beneficial to me as well. JazakAllaahu khair.

"Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (5) Verily, along with hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs) (6)" Surah Al-Inshirah

Take care sis and love you lots. :)

Wa alaykum salam sis, now I know what your sms professing love for me is for.

Thank you for reading sis.

Nurain

JazakAllah khair for sharing sister Nurain. Now you too started to write poem, mashAllah very nice. It is true Allah promised hardship then ease, only yesterday I was in tafseer class, Surah Al-Balad verse 4. May Allah make things easy for you sister.

Ameen.

Thank you for reading, brother, I hope not to get into the habit of spouting poetry. Ma sha Allaah very good, you have tafseer class. In the following, I will post as you have suggested.

Thank you for the well wish, may Allaah ease all our paths.
:muslim_child:

Nurain

Surah al-Balad/verse 4

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَـنَ فِى كَبَدٍ

Verily, We have created man in Kabad.) Ibn Abi Najih and Jurayj reported from `Ata, from Ibn `Abbas concerning the phrase `in Kabad', "He was created while in hardship. Don't you see him'' Then he mentioned his birth and the sprouting of his teeth. Mujahid said,

فِى كَبَدٍ

(in Kabad.) "A drop of sperm, then a clot, then a lump of flesh, enduring in his creation.'' "This is similar to Allah's statement,

[حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهاً وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهاً]

(His mother bears him with hardship. And she brings him forth with hardship.) (46:15) and she breast-feeds him with hardship, and his livelihood is a hardship. So he endures all of this.'' Sa`id bin Jubayr said,

[لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَـنَ فِى كَبَدٍ ]

(Verily, We have created man in Kabad.) "In hardship and seeking livelihood.'' `Ikrimah said, "In hardship and long-suffering.'' Qatadah said, "In difficulty.'' It is reported from Al-Hasan that he said, "Enduring the hardships of the world by life and the severity of the Hereafter.''

www.tafsir.com

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
No sister Nurain, you have the talent. I mean to encourage you to write poems. I enjoy reading sister Asja and few other brother's and sisters poem. Thanks for the tafseer.

fada_all

Just a sad thought
I would like to express
That Allaah has granted my du'a
On my part, I have done the best

I've brought them over to proper da'wa
I tried to make them see
I want the family upon the true Salaf
The only thing which matters to me

They take in the teachings
Allaah brought us to the right path
The progress might be slow
But surely, with Allaah's will, one day, this I do know

We sat in for Tawheed
For Fiqh, and many more
We listened to salafi broadcasts
This is the family - I have been praying for

The state we were in
Ma sha Allaah, so great is my Lord
We were on the right track of the Deen
I got so excited, became so keen

Then I came to them, and say "How was it?"
"Do you love the akidah, just as I did?"
"Shall I tell you about the manhaj salaf now?"
"Or have you picked them up along the way, somehow?"

But of course, those were merely fantasies of mine
Seated in front me they were still clueless as before
Instead of letting me speak, hearing me out
Their focus on other things began to soar

Things which were not akidah
Things which did not matter as much
"That's not where the prophets' grave is!", they say
"That's not what the arabic word means!"
Just a replay.

What do I feel, if not my ownself
Being in a confused state
If these are the things they choose to delve
If progress only made, at this uncertain rate.

You listen to salafi da'wa
But you don't refute bid'ah
You don't feel angst for the ones oppressing Islam
You don't even let me speak.

I'll never get to speak to you
But mommy dad, this is what I have to say
I will continue recommending salafi da'wa
I will make you go, I will try every way

If you ever get interested in hearing your kid speak,
Or if I ever get out of this shell being meek

I want to tell you about the proper manhaj
I want to tell you it's not right to mix batil (untruth) and haq (truth)
I want to show you daleel, for things we do without proof
I want to share with you how unneccessary are some things that we do.

That Islam is simple
The message is clear
But you won't hear me out, give me a chance to say
That I only do this cos I love you too much

I don't want us to lose each other;
in the Hereafter.

Nurain </3

salam alikom

what a very touching poem masha allah sister , but is this true one or just from your imagination sister ..may allah reward you with al jannah