CALLING INDIANS

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum bro and sis from india nice to see u here:hijabi:i not from india but india ka sath bohat porana relation hai :biggrin: me from Pakistan was also part of hindostan :SMILY33:so me also belong to india na hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:ALLAH HAFIZ

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalam Alaikum: I don't know how I missed this thread,when it began,otherwise I would have been first to reply :)

I am from Indore,Madhya Pradesh. But my maternal roots anchor soil of Hyderabad too. My Mum was in Hyderabad a couple of weeks ago. I have started taking a little bit of Non-Veg dishes. InshaAllah,will come specially for tasting Biryani and Kababs to Hyderabad.

Wa'alykum as salam...

oh wow..!!! nice to hear that you hail from Hyderabadi Family...being in Hyderabad is so happy...you are always welcome ...Why don't you come during Ramdhan, with Kabas n Biryani you can taste the delicious haleem of Hyderabad..PM me when you plan to come HYDerabad...

sachin4islam

Wa'alykum as salam...

oh wow..!!! nice to hear that you hail from Hyderabadi Family...being in Hyderabad is so happy...you are always welcome ...Why don't you come during Ramdhan, with Kabas n Biryani you can taste the delicious haleem of Hyderabad..PM me when you plan to come HYDerabad...

Assalam Alaikum:

InshaAllah I will try to visit Hyderabad during this Ramadan. There is yet another reason for me to visit Hyderabad and its to meet Mr. Mirza Yawar Baig one of my respected from Hyderabad who occasionally guides me through his excellent writings. Hope InshaAllah he stays in India while I schedule to visit Hyderabad.

Take care.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalam Alaikum:

InshaAllah I will try to visit Hyderabad during this Ramadan. There is yet another reason for me to visit Hyderabad and its to meet Mr. Mirza Yawar Baig one of my respected from Hyderabad who occasionally guides me through his excellent writings. Hope InshaAllah he stays in India while I schedule to visit Hyderabad.

Take care.

Emm..!!! I think I heard this name MIRZA YAWAR BAIG ...is he in Secunderabad?

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

count me in!!

Am from India too!! (Hyderabad :) ) but born & brought up in UAE...

good to know so many indians out here...

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)

count me in!!

Am from India too!! (Hyderabad :) ) but born & brought up in UAE...

good to know so many indians out here...

Aww..!! Hyderabad, Same Pinch Bahna..lol...
toh aap bhi Hyderabad ke hou ...yahan par hum bahot saare hyderabdis hai..I think I need to start a new thread CALLING HYDERBADIS :p

hum secunderabad ke hain ...

apna khayal aur hume apni du'aon me yaad...

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh dear brothers and sisters

Just a humble reminder from your elderly brother.

Please keep the language english, as the moderators need to know what is going on in the thread.

Also, brothers and sisters, its better to avoid discussion with the opposite gender until and unless its extremely necessary.

Apologies, if I said something wrong, which was never my intention.

Wasalamu alaikum Wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh!