Can anyone help me with this ? (Concerning Allah's SWT's Names)

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Hi I just got this book and it contains Allah's SWT's Beautiful 99 Names.And at the bottom it tells the reader what good can come out of Allah's Names If you repeat them several times.But some of those descriptions I have never heard before Such as:

Al-Ahad: "He who repeats this 1000 times will have certain secrets opened to him."
Al-Badi:"He who is confronted by any distress or difficulty should repeat this name 70000 times for relief from the distress"

Could these be true ? I ask because this is the first time I hear of these

Thanks Guys
Salam

Islam!!yay

Salam

It doesnt say but on it states its from "Nazeer Book Depot"

But What do you think Could this be a true teaching ?

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah

I'm a bit skeptical. I've certainly never heard of anything like this. If it's really bugging you, try contacting the publisher, if the information is provided in the book (the contact might end up being in another country).

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Number of people tell me if you say so-and-so X amount of times then you will get such and such reward e.g. reciting the 99 names of Allah in certain combnations and quantities will do certain things .

Praise be to Allaah.

This question was answered for us by Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Munayyi’, who said:

“This is not permissible, and if he believes in it, it is bid’ah.”

Every dhikr that involves reciting a certain number of times, or in a certain place, or at a certain time, or in a certain manner, that is not prescribed in sharee’ah, is bid’ah. With regard to the Most Beautiful Names of Allaah, the way to use these in worship is to call upon Allaah by these Names, as He says (interpretation of the meaning), “And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allaah, so call on Him by them…” [al-A’raaf 7:180]. Merely reciting them in certain combinations is not a prescribed form of worship. And Allaah knows best.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/3927/reciting allah names