Can i get an Authenticate Proof of this News

Habasha Sister

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters yesterday I received an e-mail stating:

An important message to all Muslim brothers and sisters : Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted "ISLAM" Masha Allah, bcoz when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were " MECCA " and "MADINA" Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they'll accept "ISLAM". Thats y they reached safely.

A Picture stated taken from Nasa's Space Satelites are attached in the e-mail.

Alhamdullilah i am too Confident Islam is the Right Religion from Allah Regardless of Stuffs Like this, Quran by itself is A miracle, But I am just Curious to know whether the news is an authenticate one, Jazzak Allah Khairan in advace, Ramadan Mubarak to U ALL. ..................WSELAM.:hijabi:

mohsofi_abdullah

Salams
When I first got the picture somewhere in year 2000 I think, there was no story, just the story that the picture was taken by NASA.
Okay, I admit, that these stuff could be true and all, but there are things Allah has made that shows how Islam is the way of life. Still, people won't admit it. When there was a split moon, the non believers accused Prophet Muhammad RosulUllah SAW as a witch, when it was all clear to them in "broad dayligh".
So, this is not part of Allah's telling us the miracle of his world. All parts are allready miraculous to begin with. But, some muslims, have not much to do with Islam, than to turn this religion into some kind of magical world, instead of the religion of Allah.
WAllahuaalmeesawab

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I have recieved an email regarding Sunita William. I am not suprised that any humble human would actually accept islam upon on this experience. A few days ago, I was listening to a scholar '' Abdel Khafi'', when he stated that, people who regularly perfom Qayam Al-Layl ''Night prayer'', the angel can see a sharp light from that individual house, and when the people in that house stop praying Qayam Al-Layl, the angels would say '' Where is so so, I can see his/her light'', another angel would say ''He is sick, thats why he didnt perform qayam Al-Layl''. And then, they would make dua for him, so that Allah (swt) heal him from his illness that caused him to stop praying Qayam Al-Layl. (Inshallah I can provide authentic proof of the scholar statement). Having listen to the scholar, I immediatly remembered Sunita William story, which is possible, because Makkah and Madina perform Qayam Al-Layl, which many many muslims :mashallah: .

:wasalam:

ajazz

Did sunita williams acknowledge this herself?
spreading rumours is strictly phrobited in islam, so before spreading or conveying any information it is important to check the source and verify it.

O ye who believe! If an evil person brings you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did) (Al-Hujurat 49: 6)
“It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” (Reported by Muslim).
It was reported that ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) say, “How bad it is for a man to keep saying, ‘They (i.e. other people) say…” (As-Silsilah as-Sahihah)

When the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) migrated from Makkah to Abyssinia, they were safe, but then a rumor spread that the kuffar (disbelievers) of the Quraysh in Makkah had become Muslims. So some of those Companions in Abyssinia left it and traveled to Makkah. To their amazement, they found that the report was not true, and they met with persecution at the hands of Quraysh. All of that happened because of rumors.

part of reference is taken from http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...nglish-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaEAskTheScholar

saba urooj

:salam2: brothers n sisters
well these r all rumours abt sunita williams accepting islam.
first of all she didnt went to moon,she was in space station.
i dnt knw y ppl r spreading these rumors coz i also got this email.

recently sunita wiliams came to india , n she pay visits to some of the hindu temples in gujrat:shymuslima1: n also when she went to space she'd took hindu lord Ganesha idol n GITA(HINDU SCRIPTURE) wth her.:girl3: :girl3: .

SO ITS ALL RUMOUR

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

A few days ago, I was listening to a scholar '' Abdel Khafi'', when he stated that, people who regularly perfom Qayam Al-Layl ''Night prayer'', the angel can see a sharp light from that individual house, and when the people in that house stop praying Qayam Al-Layl, the angels would say '' Where is so so, I can see his/her light'', another angel would say ''He is sick, thats why he didnt perform qayam Al-Layl''. And then, they would make dua for him, so that Allah (swt) heal him from his illness that caused him to stop praying Qayam Al-Layl. (Inshallah I can provide authentic proof of the scholar statement).

I tried to find the reference to support my statement put I couldn't find it. But, it may be possible to watch Shiekh/Dr. Omar Abdel Kafi programmes on Sharjah TV ''Safwaton Safwa'' & ''Na'aba Al-Safi''. Nevertheless, you may download all the Shiekhs lectures from the below link.

http://youtube.navi-gate.org/tag/abdelkafi/?p=2

(Inshallah I'll keep on searching to find an authentic reference)

I am sorry for changing the main subject on this thread

Raihan

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters yesterday I received an e-mail stating:

An important message to all Muslim brothers and sisters : Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted "ISLAM" Masha Allah, bcoz when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were " MECCA " and "MADINA" Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they'll accept "ISLAM". Thats y they reached safely.

A Picture stated taken from Nasa's Space Satelites are attached in the e-mail.

Alhamdullilah i am too Confident Islam is the Right Religion from Allah Regardless of Stuffs Like this, Quran by itself is A miracle, But I am just Curious to know whether the news is an authenticate one, Jazzak Allah Khairan in advace, Ramadan Mubarak to U ALL. ..................WSELAM.:hijabi:

It's surely a rumor to fool Muslims. So, please do not propagate anything without any solid evidence.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

I even received the false article, she reverted to Islam.

To make sure : Next day i ask my friend is it true she came to islam.

Same time he let me open Deccan E-paper in 5th page i found she was praying as hindu style with white big hindu festival cap in her head with lot of kumkum in her forehead.

I thought "Oh" this was just rumors - take it easy Al-hamdullillah we have lot of real reverted to islam friends.

May Allah protect us from false informations.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

Lets just clearfy some points no one have been to the moon since 1972 the last moon mission by now, twelve men have now walked on the Moon since Neil Armstrong stepped out of Apollo 11 in July 1969..

I think its rumor like they started that Neil Armstrong became Muslim when he went to moon,..

so she never been to moon this the first rumor, # 2 Yes she have been to space because She was assigned to the International Space Station as a member of Expedition 14 and then joined Expedition 15. Williams is the second woman of Indian heritage to have been selected by NASA for a space mission after Kalpana Chawla and the second astronaut of Slovenian heritage after Ronald M. Sega. She holds three records for female space travelers: longest spaceflight (195 days), number of space walks (four), and total time spent on spacewalks (29 hours and 17 minutes).[1]

Habasha Sister

Jazzak Allah Khair

Jazzak Allah Khair bros and sisters for the response, May Allah reward u, :tti_sister: ameen.

How was Eid? In Addis abeba, Capital of Ethiopia, a huge mass of people attended the Eid Salah, it was really nice alhamdulilah.

to the moon???!!....hasnt any1 here watched this documentary its called "hoax of the century" ...no1 has ever been to the moon ..it was all phony cause when u c the video of the first man in space he had a shadow....there r supposed to b no shadows....jz watch the documentary

BintMuhammad

Staff member
to the moon???!!....hasnt any1 here watched this documentary its called "hoax of the century" ...no1 has ever been to the moon ..it was all phony cause when u c the video of the first man in space he had a shadow....there r supposed to b no shadows....jz watch the documentary

I've watched this on the show called "EXPOSED." Wallaahu Ahlam There was some guy from NASA that almost told the whole world about the big lie but he was killed just right before he was able to. LoL yeah it had a shadow and the American flag was waving when it shouldn't be because they said there's no wind on the moon :D

I've watched this on the show called "EXPOSED." Wallaahu Ahlam There was some guy from NASA that almost told the whole world about the big lie but he was killed just right before he was able to. LoL yeah it had a shadow and the American flag was waving when it shouldn't be because they said there's no wind on the moon :D

dont know bout that guy bein killed but i did here that NASA lost its original tapes of the first man in space.....yea rite thats jz like jet li forgetting his kung-fu