Question: Can I pray a Sunnah Prayer after an Obligatory Prayer ?

Islam!!yay

Thanks for your replies!

Well! I dont like these long articles because they are hard to understand and they are long. i think its best for one to summarize and talk about what the article's main points are and after that Cite your source and I mean paste the website URL then maybe If I wish , Ill go to the website and read the article myself.

May Allah SWT Bless you all!

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Just thought of sharing this, as I bumped into it today. Hope it helps.

Umar RA thought that joining two prayers with no excuse was a major sin, and he would rebuke those who prayer after Asr.

[Al-Fatawa, 21/98, 22/23]

Took this from Umar (RA) Life History book. Pg. 302

Peace. :)

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
Thanks for your replies!

Well! I dont like these long articles because they are hard to understand and they are long. i think its best for one to summarize and talk about what the article's main points are and after that Cite your source and I mean paste the website URL then maybe If I wish , Ill go to the website and read the article myself.

May Allah SWT Bless you all!

It might be hard for you to understand.....agreed

Tell me one thing, what if someone else also have the same query???

It is obligatory for a Muslim to answer and reply whatever he/she knows.

Now, if you are only eager to gain authentic knowledge Islamically, you shall read those lengthy articles but if not, then you are free to ignore it here as well

Wa'Salam

Islam!!yay

you are not understanding , I said summarize the article and paste the website's URL so me or anyone else if we are further interested to get more information we can go to the citation.

Do you understand what I meant by citation ? its the reference of where you got the information

Ron-Kid

HasbunAllahu wa ni`mal Wakil '
you are not understanding , I said summarize the article and paste the website's URL so me or anyone else if we are further interested to get more information we can go to the citation.

Do you understand what I meant by citation ? its the reference of where you got the information

I already understood what you meant, the replies that we have above is actually a summary for your query along with the references or so called "citation"

Do you know what url you are onto right now (TTI) or do you have any other where I could reply

waSalam