Can she offer salah?

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Hope all my reader are in best of stage of Imaan and health. I am Indian lving in Kuwait. I am now in India for my vacations. Over here i have an aunt of mine who never offer Salah except for the Eid prayers or very less pften the Jumuah prayers. On asking her the reason i came to know that due to the swelling of her stomach bag she has got loads of problems. She cant eat everything she has to do it on time, drink very less water that to only on particular times as suggested by the doctors as well she has to have a bath veryy less times or else it will lead to the swelling of her stomach again beacuse of why she bathes onlyy twice or thrice a week. She continoulsy burps, not the usual ones like us but very strand and loud ones. After every five minutes she burps. Now the main problem is the CONSTANT leakeage of her urine. With evry burp of hers as well as her sneeze she leakse at least 2 or 3 drops of her urine.Not only that also she says when at her salah during the Sujood urine drops leaks and we know that with urine drops on body we are forbidden to offer Salah. But the good news is that she wil operated for this leakage problem in a week or two afetr which hopefully by Allah's Mercy she will be cured. But for now what is she supposed to do. I am really confused . I mean i feel shy to talk to dad about it or any other male elder. Please do me a favour by helping me out and Inshaal Allah Subhanwata'la will reward you for your efforts Jazakhallahkhair for spending yyour time to read my post.

Ya Allah bestow upon us all Your guidance and always guide us to the right paths till our deaths. Never make us hypocrites but make us tur muslims by our hearts through out our lives till our deaths by making us realize the ultimate truth and making us follow it constantly and patiently till our deaths. Make and help us resist our wordly temptations and hate them till our deaths. Make us follow the path of the Nabi sallallahualayhiwassalam and his sahabas(may Allah Subhanwata'la be pleased with them) throughout our lives till our deaths Inshallah and keep us from going to thee wrong paths and when we err PLEASE bring us back to Your Glorious path hroughout our lives till our deaths Inshallah. AMEEN YA MUJEEB AMEEN YA RAHMAAN, YA RAHEEM AMEEN YA RABBUL ALAMEEN AMEEN.:tti_sister:

Wassalaamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

Of course your aunt must pray, no Moslem is ever allowed to give up their prayers no matter what. Anyway, here's a fatwa from ISLAM Q&A, hope it helps isA.

Praise be to Allaah.

1 – Whoever has a problem that constantly breaks his wudoo’, such as one who suffers from urinary incontinence and constant wind, should do wudoo’ at the time of each prayer, and pray as much as he likes of obligatory and naafil prayers with that wudoo’, until the time for the next prayer begins.

That is because of the report narrated in al-Saheehayn from ‘Aa’ishah who said: Faatimah bint Abi Hubaysh came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, I am a woman who suffers from constant non-menstrual bleeding (istihaadah), and I never become pure. Should I give up prayer?” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “No, rather that is from a vein, and it is not menstruation. When your regular time of menstruation comes, then stop praying, and when that time is over, then wash the blood off yourself and pray, then do wudoo’ for every prayer until that time comes.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 226 – this version was narrated by him; and Muslim, 333.

The scholars regarded the one who suffers urinary incontinence as coming under the same rulings as the woman who suffers from istihaadah (irregular non-menstrual bleeding).

But if he knows that the urine will stop within the time when he will be able to purify himself and pray, then he has to delay the prayer until that time.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

When a person suffers from urinary incontinence, one of two scenarios must apply:

(i) If it is constant and does not stop, and every time any amount collects in the bladder it comes out, then when the time for prayer comes, he should cover his private part with something and pray, and it will not matter if something comes out.

(ii) If it will stop after he urinates, or ten minutes or a quarter of an hour after that, then he should wait until it stops, then do wudoo’ and pray, even if he misses prayer in congregation.

As’ilah al-Baab al-Maftooh, Q. 17, no. 67.

:hearts::hearts: