chechnya video archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Jihad is a part of Islam. It constitutes many things, and one of those is fighting for the sake of Allah to protect the Muslims.

I would prefer you to keep to mainstream Documentaries that explain the situations in the various war zones. InshaAllah. This is to stop other members coming along and posting incorrect links and for non Muslims to get incorrect idea about the situations. Actual fighting videos are therefore discouraged, because they do not explain why the problems exist, and do not educate the viewer at all.

Of course we support our brothers and sisters in the various places around the world. But, we need to keep to Islamic rulings whilst doing so. There are those who fight properly and those who do not do so.

Anything with extremist sentiments which glorify terrorism, such as 9/11 and the London Bombings, or which praise known murderers like Bin Laden will not be allowed. - We know that the Non Muslims murder, rape and treat our brothers and sisters bad in many conflicts, however, this does not make injust revenge attacks allowed, which kill a lot of people who have nothing to do with those crimes, such as London bombings, Madrid Bombings etc . Those people who speak infavour of these attacks, dishonour Allah azawajal, the Prophet :saw: and Islam by justifying these acts... and saying it is "jihad". And it is ironic how some of these extremists are in league with the governments and Secret Service of the same nations they wish to attack.

InshaAllah, i will try and get some videos about Chechnya which help people understand why their is a conflict there, and the human rights problems there.

Wasalam.

Saifullah

Confrontation

THE HISTORY OF THE CENTURIES - OLD HEROIC STRUGGLE OF THE CHECHEN NATION FOR

These videos will give you a very balance news from how the war started the masaccer of chechen people to their heroic struggle it is a good video every one can watch it ...You can even keep it in the download section

syed_kashif

Terrorists who??

Salam to all brothers!

Brother Mabsoot i have gone through your reply in response to jihad activities. That was nice but the only misconception i had been personally fighting with others muslims and non-muslims that we muslims are really empty-head and fools and do not muster up the courage to make investigations regarding terrorism acts such as 911 catastrophe. What the media spread out we believed in it. What about those researches and facts that other non-racial non-muslims have made and proved that simply couple of planes could not cause such a huge catastrophe and there were somthing else as well besides plane crashing that caused the lofty and mighty building to collapse. Other non-muslim borhters have made efforts to disprove that Osama or alqaida was involved in it. The movie that American media released about Osama was all fictitious which is proven in the following link and moreover out of those 19 guys who were so-called involved in this vicious act are hitherto in doubt as 9 of em are still alive and they had claimed to be out of it and that they are still alive, working and living in different parts of the world. Moreover scientifically it is also proven by the effort-makers(non muslim brothers) that it was all the game of American government. There are innumerable facts as why the debris were not found after the plane hit pentagon and so many interviews. I wish all of my muslim brothers that it has been advised in Quran to verify the facts (informaiton) before passing it on. What efforts have WE WE WE muslims made to disprove all this allegation instead non-muslims Americans have done it and in the following linked movie they literally concluded and verbally accepted that Osama nor its allies were involved in it. Though there are several movies that disproves Osama's involvement but this one is much better in a sense that they have verbally issued the statements in favour of Osama .So brothers , better confirm before you pass it on. Well May Allah bestow His granduer mercy on all of us. The link is given below.........
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726
Wassalam....I wish if other brothers and sisters could understand this and forward this link on other sites as well.
Jazakumullah khair

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
syed_kashif said:
Salam to all brothers!

Brother Mabsoot i have gone through your reply in response to jihad activities. That was nice but the only misconception i had been personally fighting with others muslims and non-muslims that we muslims are really empty-head and fools and do not muster up the courage to make investigations regarding terrorism acts such as 911 catastrophe. What the media spread out we believed in it. What about those researches and facts that other non-racial non-muslims have made and proved that simply couple of planes could not cause such a huge catastrophe and there were somthing else as well besides plane crashing that caused the lofty and mighty building to collapse. Other non-muslim borhters have made efforts to disprove that Osama or alqaida was involved in it. The movie that American media released about Osama was all fictitious which is proven in the following link and moreover out of those 19 guys who were so-called involved in this vicious act are hitherto in doubt as 9 of em are still alive and they had claimed to be out of it and that they are still alive, working and living in different parts of the world. Moreover scientifically it is also proven by the effort-makers(non muslim brothers) that it was all the game of American government. There are innumerable facts as why the debris were not found after the plane hit pentagon and so many interviews. I wish all of my muslim brothers that it has been advised in Quran to verify the facts (informaiton) before passing it on. What efforts have WE WE WE muslims made to disprove all this allegation instead non-muslims Americans have done it and in the following linked movie they literally concluded and verbally accepted that Osama nor its allies were involved in it. Though there are several movies that disproves Osama's involvement but this one is much better in a sense that they have verbally issued the statements in favour of Osama .So brothers , better confirm before you pass it on. Well May Allah bestow His granduer mercy on all of us. The link is given below.........
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726
Wassalam....I wish if other brothers and sisters could understand this and forward this link on other sites as well.
Jazakumullah khair

Wa alaykum Salam,

Firstly, my response was not about "Jihad Activities". I explained that Jihad in Islam is an honourable thing and is part of our faith. Muslims care greatly for human life and we are bound by many rulings concerning warfare and ensuring safety of Women and children.

My post was about Extremism. Extremists may say they are doing "Jihad" but in reality they are not, if they blow a bus full of children up, this in Sharia (Islamic Law) is Murder and is a big sin..

I dont understand why you call Non Muslims brothers.

The video you have posted, although it is nicely made is not based on concrete Facts...... That is not evidence, and Bin Laden is well known for his extremist talks etc. There is no reason to defend him. He has said wrong things, such as that Muslims should carry out attacks in the west. He is not a Shaykh or Islamic scholar, he was just the son of a rich millionaire Saudi with a grudge against his family business rivals in Saudi.

And im sure, with all your investigative skills you read about Bin Ladens connections with the CIA and how he took money from them :)

I wish all of my muslim brothers that it has been advised in Quran to verify the facts (informaiton) before passing it on.

I wish for brothers to do the same!

Nevertheless, no matter who was involved in 911, you can not say there are no Takfiri Extremists.. People who do not follow proper Islam and accuse other Muslims of being non muslim and killing them. They are People who kill Muslims and non Muslims without thinking twice. Look in Iraq. Apart from the U-SUK invaders, there are also extremist people who cause a lot of death and destruction. There is no conspiracy there.

So, The London Bombings, were not made up. 4 Muslims who were born in England, were stupid enough to kill dozens of innocent people here in London. They even made their own videos about this...and pledged allegiance to the jahil bin laden..

All of the people who died that day were innocent people, including several Muslims.

Just because someone critisises extremists does not mean we support the aggressors and the enemy of Islam.

So whatever you believe about who was behind 9/11.... and i agree there are a lot of problems with the official version of events, we must be united against those who abuse Islam and do bad things in the name of Islam.

Saifullah

Beko29 said:
:salam2:

hmm the links dossent work??

*Link Removed*- (they didnt work anyway)

Aslamalaikum now please try out ,this link has to work inshallah or else there is now point for it to exist

Saifullah

Mabsoot said:
So, The London Bombings, were not made up. 4 Muslims who were born in England, were stupid enough to kill dozens of innocent people here in London. They even made their own videos about this...and pledged allegiance to the jahil bin laden..

Mabsoot how can you call such a person Jahil who has sacrifised everything for the Forgetton brothers and sisters of our Ummah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Saifullah said:
Mabsoot how can you call such a person Jahil who has sacrifised everything for the Forgetton brothers and sisters of our Ummah

lol, What is he then?? He used to work for the Americans, part of the CIA.. He says that it is perfectly alright to target people in the West. This is speech not rooted in Islam.

Just because Muslims are killed and the Ummah is weak, doesnt mean everyone runs up and embraces a mass murderer.

He has done absolutely nothing for this Ummah, instead his actions and the actions of people like him have harmed Islam... Bin Laden was the best thing that could have happened to the enemies of Islam

Because of his actions, hundreds of Muslims have died in America, Turkey, UK, Egypt, Saudia.....

.......and as a consequence the enemies of Islam have excuse to deal harshly with Muslims and to bomb and kill 100,000s of Muslims have died in Afghanistan Iraq, and all over the world.. hes not a hero, no is he an Islamic scholar for people to take fatwa from. :astag:

--------
This site is not a "free speech" site. This site is for educating people to ISlam. It is specifically aimed at Muslims and non Muslims living in the West.

Therefore, it is not our aim to argue with people with views which contradict Islam. And i really dont like spending my time talking to people who should really be studying Islam rather than getting all emotional.

One of the rules to this site is you can not praise murderers. So, You either abide by the rules or you do not come. This topic will be closed inshaAllah.

Wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.