children ? angels

s 091

:salam2: hi to everyone I am posting this thread to just see if anyone shares the same views as myself. I only realised this when I had my son and sat for hours craddiling him in my arms.
Does anybody else think that children are like angels and if you can sincerely look into a young childs eyes you can see purity the purity of an angel. ?
Obviously you can see purity because purity comes from the child never seeing or experiencing bad things but in this case looking deeper into your childs eyes so that you can really understand what I mean... I hope somebody else has ecause it is a beautiful feeling...:hearts:

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

I used to think the same until my daughter reached those famous 'terribles twos and threes' !! hehe. Wait and see .

:muslim_child:

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

najbc

I do not know what to think because i never seen an angle, so i have no clue but i am going take your word for if you seen an angle.:)

wantobeMumin

:salam2:That lead me to the point: have we seen angels?

I think our reference to babies calling them angels is more of pre islamic idea. I mean seriously look at any Greek or christening painting u will always see a baby with wings doing nothing but its there.

kids are defiantly innocent and i love them even though i myself dont have any yet. need a wife to accomplish that goal. lol

s 091

I used to think the same until my daughter reached those famous 'terribles twos and threes' !! hehe. Wait and see .

hiim just replying to you with a quote because my little boy isnt a baby hes 2yrs5mnths. and yes we have ups and downs with tempers and what not but you can still see the innocence in them...

s 091

hi im not trying to say ive seen an angel i didnt mean to confuse anyone but what i was saying is that innocenc is so pure its something that you have never seen before so how do we really know what it is.. angels are pure arnt they? thats how they became angels, is it not? anyways before we all get into a big debate on what angels are and wether we have ever seen one before the point of my question was to just see if anybod had really taken the time to look deeper into something and if they had did it seem somewhat different to what you thought it might of? just want to open peoples minds.. hope its working....just try it take the time....

umm hussain

:salam2: hi to everyone I am posting this thread to just see if anyone shares the same views as myself. I only realised this when I had my son and sat for hours craddiling him in my arms.
Does anybody else think that children are like angels and if you can sincerely look into a young childs eyes you can see purity the purity of an angel. ?
Obviously you can see purity because purity comes from the child never seeing or experiencing bad things but in this case looking deeper into your childs eyes so that you can really understand what I mean... I hope somebody else has ecause it is a beautiful feeling...:hearts:

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

I think it is incorrect to say children are like angels because no one has ever seen angels and to compare two things you have to have seen both. Children are innocent yes but not 'pure' like angels in the sense that they do need nappy changes, have runny noses, get ill and throw up among other things which angels do not do or go through, angels definitely do not defecate or urinate or have runny noses or fall sick.

When I look at a child I see innocence.

Asalam alaikum warahmatullah