Christians fooling poor illiterate Tribals in India

tariq353

Falsehood/Deceit .......

World is coming to an end, follow us to Bethlehem

Five Vasai priests promise Palghar tribals protection from the 2012 ‘apocalypse’, saying that only Christians living in Israel, Christ’s birthplace, will survive

Five priests from Vasai converted hundreds of tribals from Devkhop village near Palghar to Christianity, saying the world will come to an end in 2012, and only those living in Bethlehem Jesus Christ’s birthplace will survive.
05-01-a.jpg

05-01-b.jpg

The tribals’ families stoned the bus sent by the priests for the converts

William Dias, Santa D’Souza, Alphonso Dabre, Simon John D’Souza and Solomon Shinde, all parish priests, were arrested on Thursday from Devkhop, around 11 km from Mumbai.

They told the tribals who had converged in the village that within a matter of minutes, they would vanish, only to reappear in Bethlehem, Israel.

Families of the tribals alerted the police, and the priests, along with their aide Hari Wadhan, were arrested.

Two of the five arrested priests. They had also told the converts that within a matter of minutes, they would vanish, only to reappear in Bethlehem, Israel
Police said preliminary investiga-tions revealed the tribals were misled to ensure they convert to Christianity, and the priests didn’t take any money from them. However, many tribals sold their lands and cattle, thinking those would be of no use in Bethlehem.

Palghar resident Ashok Bhole, who along with activist Parag Gharat accompanied the tribals’ families to the police station, said the priests were “brainwashing” the tribals for the past 10 days.

“These are poor people, many of whom have not stepped out of their village in decades. They were promised trips to a foreign land (Bethlehem) and cash,” he said.

Inspector Popatrao Pawar from Palghar Police Station said, “The situation was tense as tribals’ families stoned the bus that the priests had sent for the converts. The priests, and Hari Wadhwan have been arrested.”

Gharat added, “A lot of tribals sold their land and cattle, which alerted their families. We suspect the priests hypnotised the tribals.”

Recently, the State government had ordered District Superintendent of Police (Thane Rural) Vishwas Nangre Patil to inquire into allegations of large-scale conversions of tribals to Christianity in Thane district.

There were complaints that tribals were lured by cash and gifts, and the Thane Rural Police had submitted a report to the State denying such conversions.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.a...2&contentid=201104232011042302204926871e0eeed

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all

that is nothing
do you know that many NGO's that are active in Iraq & Afghanistan & other majority muslim countries are nothing more than Christian missionary organisations?
they have the medicine/food etc in one hand & the bible in the other- if you want one, you have to accept the other.
another scam is getting muslim orphans adopted by christian families in the west who raise these children as christians- thereby trying to wipe out their iman. the use the excuse of offering them a better life & a loving home- they forget that they are going to Jahannum.
in Afghanistan etc, they go to remote areas & try to fool the innocent & simple farmers & villagers. they also do the same in Africa.
in Malawi, they converted a whole village once, telling people there that they are the last muslims left in the world & everyone else has become christians.
it was only a few months later that a Pakistani pedal(walking) jamaat passed through the area & their appearance shocked to villagers who realised they had been deceived & they reverted to islam.

so, this story about them converting non muslims, is not surprising.
what kind of a religion is propgated through lies & deception?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

same thing or worst things happened in my country, in Padang a hijabi sister kidnapped by a group of christian missionaries and gangraped her then forced her to convert, there are many similar cases like this happened to a sister that it becomes like a "standard procedure" for converting sisters although not necessarily by raping them sometimes by a less forceful method like getting to know the sisters then becoming their boyfriends in the end they convinced the sisters to commit zina until they are pregnant then they tell the sisters that they're not going to take responsibility for the baby unless the sister converts to christianity .

not too far from my city a very poor 70 year old man was offered a bowl of instant noodles then he converted, a week later he died. imagine living his whole 70 years of life as muslim then die like that...

not too mention the subtle approach like faith healing frauds etc...

there's just too many similar cases like this happening in my country, but they never showed up on the media, talk about the country with the largest muslim population in the world... sometimes you start wondering who really have the authority here.

i'm just sick of these fakers i hope they get what they deserved in the hereafter...

JenGiove

First off.....pathetic! How in the world is someone going to close their eye one second and suddenly be somewhere else...those poor farmers.

I found this comment that was posted there to be quite interesting and conveys information that I think is important to keep in mind. I've edited the name for privacy.

The reporter Mr. Parmar has provided
the readers with (incomplete) information that could instigate them against Christianity on the whole.
When you say Parish Priests, you must complete the statement with the name(s) of the parish and the denomination. Coz by simply saying parish priests, you could be referring to Catholic Parishes and Catholic Priesthood. Please be well informed before making statements like these. We hear of corrupt babas and swami caught in sex scandal; but we don't completely write out hinduism. We do get a few rotten mangoes in some baskets now and then. I don't think that'll make you write off the King of Fruits altogether..

Please be informed that christians in the world come under 2 major sections ---- The CATHOLICS, who form the more introvert section that live with complete obedience to the TRADITION handed down by Jesus to His Apostles; among them the first Head (viz the 1st Pope) Saint Peter and then from one Pope to another right upto the current Pope Benedict XVI; (this is as briefly as I could put it for now)
-- The other christian denominations (starting with the Protestants, the Baptists, and churches which spring up every now and then) come up with their own choice of beliefs and each founder heads his/her own followers.
Ashley C. Dated : Sunday, April 24, 2011
spacer.gif
01:55 AM

tariq353

i v replied to "Poster of comment" in detail.......went for moderation but didn't approved yet.....i don't know why.......

jst want to mention one of the point replied to him.............This isn't exceptional case (as he said few rotten mangoes in some baskets)......This is common scene on my side...specially in tribal areas like Orissa, Madhya Pradesh etc....now they only attack illiterate n poor people cz they will nvr ask counter question.....

wa salam

Ahsen

same thing or worst things happened in my country, in Padang a hijabi sister kidnapped by a group of christian missionaries and gangraped her then forced her to convert, there are many similar cases like this happened to a sister that it becomes like a "standard procedure" for converting sisters although not necessarily by raping them sometimes by a less forceful method like getting to know the sisters then becoming their boyfriends in the end they convinced the sisters to commit zina until they are pregnant then they tell the sisters that they're not going to take responsibility for the baby unless the sister converts to christianity .

not too far from my city a very poor 70 year old man was offered a bowl of instant noodles then he converted, a week later he died. imagine living his whole 70 years of life as muslim then die like that...

not too mention the subtle approach like faith healing frauds etc...

there's just too many similar cases like this happening in my country, but they never showed up on the media, talk about the country with the largest muslim population in the world... sometimes you start wondering who really have the authority here.

i'm just sick of these fakers i hope they get what they deserved in the hereafter...

It's somewhat similar in pakistan where they offer money and other things to convert people.Even once a man baptised me when i was young.I didn't knew it was called baptising until i read some books.I was very young that time.Maybe 8 yrs and i had eyesight problems.That man told my father that he could heal it so my father took me to him.Then he sprinkled some water or maybe liquid.

I still laugh when i remember it because nothing happened from that.He thought i have become christian whereas i was muslim.

tariq353

It's somewhat similar in pakistan where they offer money and other things to convert people.Even once a man baptised me when i was young.I didn't knew it was called baptising until i read some books.I was very young that time.Maybe 8 yrs and i had eyesight problems.That man told my father that he could heal it so my father took me to him.Then he sprinkled some water or maybe liquid.

I still laugh when i remember it because nothing happened from that.He thought i have become christian whereas i was muslim.

lol....:SMILY303:....its intresting...so did ur eyesight improved ;)

They shd knw that a person does not become muslim by name/beared.........a person become muslim by deeds.

wa salam