Cleared Terror Suspect Speaks To Sky

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

I dont know what on earth is going on nowadays. There is so much confusion. Its like I cant tell who is muslim no more. Behind the beards, behind the names, I just cant tell. and when I came across this website I was unsure about this whole 7/7 thing

www.the4thbomb.com Please let me know about this brothers and sisters in faith. Am I the only one who feels that there are so called muslims that are playing a role that a director has made them act out, or am I on my own.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

JazakAllah to the three of u...He looks very innocent...Only god know what he has gone through....Alhamdulilah, he is out

AbuKhalid

QUOTE www.the4thbomb.com Please let me know about this brothers and sisters in faith. Am I the only one who feels that there are so called muslims that are playing a role that a director has made them act out, or am I on my own.

Yes, i agree with you and I believe so. The authorities are taking advantage of common Muslim youths who do not kno much, and put one of their agents to brainwash them into terrorism. A perfect example is what happened here in Toronto ... 17 suspects arrested. CSIS ( canadian secret intelligence service) hired a so-called muslim, an apologetic, a traitor with turban, beard and thawb to deviate them from the truth to violece and extremism. All that becuase somhow they need to show that islam is not the religion for people, to show they need the war on terror ...

apocalypse77

QUOTE www.the4thbomb.com Please let me know about this brothers and sisters in faith. Am I the only one who feels that there are so called muslims that are playing a role that a director has made them act out, or am I on my own.

Yes, i agree with you and I believe so. The authorities are taking advantage of common Muslim youths who do not kno much, and put one of their agents to brainwash them into terrorism. A perfect example is what happened here in Toronto ... 17 suspects arrested. CSIS ( canadian secret intelligence service) hired a so-called muslim, an apologetic, a traitor with turban, beard and thawb to deviate them from the truth to violece and extremism. All that becuase somhow they need to show that islam is not the religion for people, to show they need the war on terror ...

it seems they liek to take advantage of the moderate and non practising muslims and brainwash them into thinking islam IS about violence etc..but dont forget allah has a better plan

blue

just wanted to mention that there were actually 2 hired moles akhi, and the one u mention claimed he didn't know about the second.