Coconut Cookies

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Coconut%20Cookies.jpg

2 egg whites
3/4 cup flaked coconut, sweetened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour

Preheat the oven to 190 C (400 F). Beat the egg whites using an electric mixer until foamy. Add the coconut flakes, flour and sugar, and mix again. Put parchment paper on the oven tray. Place spoonfuls of the mixture on it. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the crust turns to a light golden colour.

:SMILY259:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

yummy

I can try this for sure , right??? lolzz just kidding...

sister.. Jazakallahu Khair for sharing this simple and easy recipe.. Insha Allah I will try this after my exams and update you :)

:muslim_child:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you!

Coconut%20Cookies.jpg

Pardon me,
Beside eating the delicious biscuit plain
maybe we can add
raisins,chocolate chips and some oats.
:ma:
Thank you for sharing this sister,
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Coconut%20Cookies.jpg

Pardon me,
Beside eating the delicious biscuit plain
maybe we can add
raisins,chocolate chips and some oats.
Thank you for sharing this sister,
:jazaak:

Take care!

You can add them if you like and for example crushed almonds, nuts... or dipp cookies to melted chocolate when they are ready.

khangul

your sister

my favourite!!!! jazaakiallaho khair sister , i was looking for simple recipe like this one.

how do you make Cinnamon rolls ??

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:wasalam:

uumm mashallah that recipe is very easy and looks yummy, i would love to be ur student :shake:

You are welcome as I am professional cook.

:shymuslima1: members of my family are all overweight as they eat my yummy foods.

Sister Kalena

WOW Sister Harb! Another fantastic recipe! I'm going to make these today. Thank you for posting and sharing your professional knowledge. I'm just a home cook and I really appreciate it.

Off to the kitchen! Thanks again!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

You are welcome as I am professional cook.

:shymuslima1: members of my family are all overweight as they eat my yummy foods.

~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah!

You are blessed
with good food!
~May Allah swt blessed you and your family
with best health~Amin!

xAllahKnowsBestx

Would fresh coconut flakes work for this? They're unsweetened (obviously :p) so should I add sugar? I'm gonna crack a coconut open the old school way. :D Let's hope there isn't any bodily harm involved!

Edit: Also how many cookies does this make?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

This recipe is not so simple than it looks. Making it more easy you can use potato flour instead wheat flour and also 1/4 tablespoon baking powder.

xAllahKnowsBestx

This recipe is not so simple than it looks. Making it more easy you can use potato flour instead wheat flour and also 1/4 tablespoon baking powder.

SO TRUE. I soooooo messed up, ahaha. I have to try making it with potato flour + baking powder next time insha'Allaah. But not that soon.. I made a mess in the kitchen, it's gonna be a while until my mom let's me bake again. :D ^__^

xAllahKnowsBestx

SO TRUE. I soooooo messed up, ahaha. I have to try making it with potato flour + baking powder next time insha'Allaah. But not that soon.. I made a mess in the kitchen, it's gonna be a while until my mom let's me bake again. :D ^__^

Also, did I tell you guys this turned into COCONUT CAKE? :LOL: My mom won't let me in the kitchen again!! :p

John Smith

They are one of my weakness, i cannot resist coconut cookies especially dipped in a large mug of tea.

Its criminal i cannot cook...well beans on toast is my speciality other than that i cant cook squat!