Communicating with shaytan?

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum

Can people communicate with shaytan and hear responses?
I was reading some music lyrics to find out the meaning of the song in order to reveal the hidden messages, and some are directly said to shaytan but are said indirectly to hide it. Some artists praise him for his pain behind his pride, and the love he has for people yet he's "alone". Astaghfirullah - so brainwashed.

So, I was wondering whether people could summon the shaytan?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

from what i have studied, jinns can be communicated thru certain ways ( and Allah knows best what are those ways). and shaitan too is a jinn.

u must have of heard of freemasons, illuminati, etc right? whom do freemasons worship? shaitan, he helps them but he takes something in return. they have to sell their souls to him and help him in the spread of evil.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
JazakAllah khairan brother for the clarification

That's quite frightening to hear, but Allah holds the power, SubhanAllah!

May Allah save us from the evil in this dunya, Amin

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will try to find something from the scholars. This is nothing to play with. May Allah subhana wa taala protect us.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
Ive heard that there are some people who have the knowledge of a handwritten book in which there are the invocations of shaytan.the music managers many times are attracted from evil and they unconsciously(or not)create some songs with a hidden message in the song,because the evil can penetrate in the mind of the listneners,emptying their mind and making them wishing to die/kill/fornicate...reverse songs of a particular singer hide a clear message of calling of shaytan.that's why music is haram?the music is tthe best way of communication,that's why many famous singers make their tours around the world and they always have thousands of fans clapping the hands/shouting/jumping...for shaytan can come out..

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

Some people do horrible blasphemous things like kufr billah to make a pact with shayatan who lends them some of his weak troop.Allahu aalam but usually that's a procedure for sorcery.

:wasalam:

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Salaam alaikum!
that sounds a bit like that series named 'Supernatural', in which people strike a deal with demons to get something in their lives... Allahu Aalim! i have heard this much that one can summon a jinn. Rest i have no clue about....

wasalaam

muslimshabs

salamu alaikum...

We know that shaitan is always communicating with us and people listen to him(some in ignorance and some with their conscious mind). People try to follow the shaitan's deceptive paths as they find their desires fulfilled and he promises them the things which their hearts are inclined to, so it is not actually difficult to communicate with shaitan, as you can always communicate to the one who is trying to communicate with you. And we know what are the promises of shaitan...

"And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)."[14:22]

sometimes I find myself struggling with my emaan... please make dua for me...

And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan (Satan) then seek refuge with Allah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower.Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight.But (as for) their brothers (the devils) they (i.e. the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short.[7:200-202]

May Allah protect all muslims from the deception of shaitan... ameen!!!