Confusion about Salaah

Idris16

:salam2:
Don't you get confused when you read some books about salah(prayers)
and then you read that you should pray in this kind of way rather than that way. You realise that you don't pray in the correct way when you read other books than only one book.

In my book about salah it's called Sifat-ul-wudhu'- was-Salaah
and it's verified and corrected by 'Abdullaah bin 'Abdur-Rahmaan Al-Djibreen.
It's says you should bow down with your knees before the hands in sujud while in TTI it says the hands before the knees.

I'm sure you have experienced this, right?:SMILY335:

:salah:

I hope you understand me:)
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Don't you get confused when you read some books about salah(prayers)
and then you read that you should pray in this kind of way rather than that way. You realise that you don't pray in the correct way when you read other books than only one book.

In my book about salah it's called Sifat-ul-wudhu'- was-Salaah
and it's verified and corrected by 'Abdullaah bin 'Abdur-Rahmaan Al-Djibreen.
It's says you should bow down with your knees before the hands in sujud while in TTI it says the hands before the knees.

I'm sure you have experienced this, right?:SMILY335:

I hope you understand me:)

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah many experiences. The sad part is that there are some people jump on Takfeering the Imam who leads the Salah if he says Bismillah (in loud reciting Prayers ofcourse) loud. What we need to understand is that these things are having Ikhtilaaf as a Rahmah for us. We can do whatever way from both, we want. Either recite louder or softer, hand first or knee first, cover head or not cover, etc etc.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Idris16

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah many experiences. The sad part is that there are some people jump on Takfeering the Imam who leads the Salah if he says Bismillah (in loud reciting Prayers ofcourse) loud. What we need to understand is that these things are having Ikhtilaaf as a Rahmah for us. We can do whatever way from both, we want. Either recite louder or softer, hand first or knee first, cover head or not cover, etc etc.

:eek::astag: some people making takfeer on imam just because he says Bismillah. I have thought about that. Why doesn't the imam start with bismillah when praying maghrib(it's when recited loud u know) i always recite loud with bismillah if i pray in a madrassah when the teacher let me take care of the praying.

The book i have abt salaah is great. It has proofs like ayah,hadith and scholarly opinions. In the book it says you should bow down with the knees before the hands because the companion Wa´il bin Hidjr radiyAllahu anhu saw the prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Was-salam place his knees before the hands. The book says it's authentic from sunan at-Tirmidhi, Sunnan Abu Dawud and several others.

IslamicGirl24

I have also read in a book that it is better to first bow your knees and then your hands. While making sajda, first touch the knees to the ground, then the hands, then the nose and lastly the forehead. Similarly, when we stand up after sajda, first lift the forehead, then the nose, then the hands, and then the knees... You get the idea.

Idris16

^Yes but it sounds better if you just lift the forehead and the nose at the same time im sure many do that.

sayid1

what??? I was always told its the hands first then the knees. even on some youtube videos they say hands first!!!, thanks now im confused lol

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu alaikkum, both of them are valid opinions, and you have a choice to choose from. The best book for Salah, is by Sheikh Albani Rahimullah, called The Prophet's Prayer described, with all the evidences, and the isnaad of the hadith etc. I remember reading that the hand first is a stronger opinion than knee first, but Allah knows best :)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
what??? I was always told its the hands first then the knees. even on some youtube videos they say hands first!!!, thanks now im confused lol

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

O my dear brother in Islam! Do not be confused. This is a matter on which we know Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) did on both the ways. Therefore we can do any of the way easy for us. It is a Rahmah for us Alhamdhulillah! :)

Muslimgirl101

salam wallukeum :tti_sister: I have aquestion about my salat if I sleep in during weekends and miss sobh prayer can I still pray it as soon as I wake up because sometimes my alarm cloack does not go on I am very confused some people tell me I have to pray it the next day because it has already passed but I am not sure Please tell me what you think thank you
may allah (SWT) bless all of you :hijabi: