Cute

:salam2: Today my eldest sisters 7 year old daughter told her that she wants to wear hijab like babyqhala (me) all day all night. My sister told her she is still too young to do it. She did not listen and went to school wearing hijab. It is soo suprising what kids are thinking. But i say Maashaallah may Allah always guide her.:hijabi:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
I have a 6-year-old daughter who sometimes insists going out with the niqab, not just the hijab. Children are so innocent and on the fitrah. The problem is that we live in a western country, and just think what people would say if they saw her in the street. ''Look at those muslims. They even have their kiddies cover up from head to toe''. Someone might say, ''So ignore what people say''. But in the west, we don`t want to cause more hatred or misconceptions about our Islam. Therefore I told her just cover your hair if you like.

May Allah guide us all to the right path.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Masha Allah May Allah s.w.t portect them and save them from any bad eyes inshallah,

I am sure its look so innocent on them.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlikumussalaam,

If Allah has put in her mind about Hijab then who dares to scratch that from her mind???

:SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

Wassalaam.
VE

if we think what will those non -muslim thiniking then who will try to thinking our thinkings?

so let us do what our prophet mohammad (sw) said and let them also to do what they wanna to think.

basheer76

Wisdom

Our prophet SAW and the Quran remind us to be wise. so, yes, we should be proud of our faith but also we should not put a burden on ourselves that Allah SWT did not put. So, young kids should not wear the hijab nor the Niqab. Kids just try immitate their parents; If they parents are a good example and they are wise enough and well informed about educating their kids, incha Allah their kids will be good examples; for sure, there is always exceptions.

Globalpeace

Banned
Tarbiyah (upbringing) of the Kids: Our Responsibility

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha’Allah what a beautiful and practical reminder to us parents to look after & give good Trabiyah (upbringing) to our children…

Children are innocent and we as Parents (& nowadays TV, media, friends, family, and relatives) push them one way or another.