Dagestan- Miracle Baby Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musulmanin

Qur'anic verses have reportedly appeared on the body of a nine-month old boy named Ali from Dagestan.

On the body of a just born baby in Dagestan appear Surahs from Quran! The very first word was Allah. Surahs appear every Monday and Friday and everytime new. The parents kept it in secret untill the prase "Show My signs to people" appeared. The child also refused to eat first days of Ramadan and ate only after Iftar time!

[yt]Aif6qkgFXlA[/yt]

*Other pictures here:
http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-1.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-2.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-3.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-4.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-5.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe bedeninde Quran ayeleri-6.jpg

Since his birth, birthmarks in the form of Arabic script have been appearing on Ali's body. First, there were individual letters but then texts began appearing, the Russian-language Vesti news channel quoted his parents as saying on Thursday.

"First, there was a hematoma on his chin. When the bruise went off, we saw the word "Allah," Ali's mother Madina Yakubova said.

Surprisingly, one of the baby's legs has an inscription, "Allah is the creator of all entities."

The TV channel reported that Ali was first diagnosed with "ischemic heart disease of the second degree" and "infantile cerebral paralysis" in the maternity clinic. However, after the inexplicable events began happening, he was examined again and found healthy.

The incident has been drawing hundreds of Dagestani Muslims to Ali's home everyday, prompting local authorities to guard the house round-the-clock.

rightpath_357

wow- cool! i'm not sure wehter it's true or not- i mean , Allah (SW) NAME written on a leg,............. cute anyways-though

Musulmanin

the report said that before those inscriptions appear on the boy's body, his tempeture goes up and nothing can bring it down. So as boy's temperature increases parents know that soon inscriptions will appear. Russian media have been reporting these miracles on their news. So far there has not been valid explanation.

Allah knows best.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Wow ,SubhanAllah .
This is so strange ..
the father of the child in the video said that at the end of times the signs like this supposed to appear.He said that he read in the books the miracles like this,the writings like this will appear on people's bodies ?I never heard of this .

Then at the end of the video they saying that coupe started practicing Islam ,after what happened .

It looks so true ,and so strange ..It doesn't look like they faking it at all .How and why would they ?

Aichabella

salam aleikum
Wow ,SubhanAllah .
This is so strange ..
the father of the child in the video said that at the end of times the signs like this supposed to appear.He said that he read in the books the miracles like this,the writings like this will appear on people's bodies ?I never heard of this .

Then at the end of the video they saying that coupe started practicing Islam ,after what happened .

It looks so true ,and so strange ..It doesn't look like they faking it at all .How and why would they ?

I agree wit u sis.by the way,thanks for the translation. it looks very real n I dont think it's fake I mean am amazed but, not surprise cause Allah(swt) is capable of everything. Allah knows best. :tti_sister:

:salam2:

MashAllah,

this and the 3 yr old, who knows most of the Quran, and recites in the manner of Afasy. not to forget to mention others like in Africa with 5 year old speaking like a sheik.

SubhanAllah

in sha Allah, people may realize these as signs from Allah. even if they come with wild scientific nonsense it is still from Allah.

we ask Allah give us guidance to the straight path.

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام​

Ayats of the Koran appear from time to time on the body of a newborn baby in Dagestan, APA reports. When the ayats appear, the temperature of the baby reached 40 degrees. Ali was born in Krasno-Oktyabrsk village of Kizlyar region. The baby’s mother Madina Yagubova said a bruise first appeared on his jaw.
“Then we saw the word “Allah” in Arabic in the place of the bruise. The Koran ayats usually appear on the baby’s body on Mondays and Fridays, his temperature reaches 40 degrees and he cries. The writings disappear within three days and new ayats appear in their place,” she said.
The parents say first they decided not to tell anyone about it, but when they saw the words “show my signs to the people”, they decided to reveal the fact.
Representative of Dagestan Muslims Department did not comment on the fact, only said they were astonished.

According to Ahmadpasha Amiraliyev, chairman of Sadig Murtuzaliyev charitable foundation, the woman told doctors when she was pregnant that the baby was crying.
“The doctors also witnessed it. The gynecologist was astonished to see that the baby’s body was transparent. He said the internals of the baby were seen,” he said.
Then the doctors told the Yagubovs that the baby will live two or three days. But despite this, the baby survived and is nine months old now.
Source: http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=109361

والسلام​

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Honestly I would be concerned as a physician that the parents are scratching these impressions into his body in an attempt for attention. It can be easily tested though, simply keep the baby under observation and away from the parents for a few days and see if these "miracles" still appear.

I know this opinion may not be popular but if these parents are doing this to this child then maybe he needs to be protected. Once the attention wears off from this I wonder they would try next?

Sturmgewehr

salam aleikum
Wow ,SubhanAllah .
This is so strange ..

Muhammed is one of the signs that the end of times is close ( the last prophet ). if I am not wrong.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I personally can't believe it to be entirely true. They are just faking it, but Allah'u aalim.

Allah Azwajal's paak name on a sinful human's body? I don't think so.

:salam2:

I don't know for sure if it is fake or not, but I surely would take the word of of these muslims, I also thank Allah, that this didn't happen to me and my family, because I wouldn't like it if I was called a liar by other muslims or anybody else.

I heard that the news on an Arabic channel, mention there is a lot of people from Pakistan visiting this child, too.

To me I believe in the claims, say MashAllah and SubhanAllah. Then go about my life as a muslim. It's really that simple.

:wasalam:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
BinKhadija may be on the verge of becoming a brainless extermist. all babies are sinless, it is said in Islam. he should apologise for saying that the human body is sinful. Allah is Rahman, Raheem. He can choose the most sinful man on Earth to give His guidance to.

who is binKhadija to decide which baby is sinful and which baby is sinless.

Muslim or non-muslim, ppl are ppl. they get jealous when Allah chooses someone else to exalt in status and not them. they will call them liars. just like Muhammad pbuh was called a liar by everyone when Allah chose him. like Jesus pbuh was called a liar by the jews when Allah chose him.

this shows no matter if you believe in Allah or not, ppl will always backbite and get jealous until the Day of Judgement. This is a test of Allah.

p.s. the Belief that the human body is sinful is a Christian doctrine. if any muslim believes human body is always sinful, he is closer to christianity than to islam. Islam says Allah is Rahman, Raheem, Al-Ghaffar. that is the most significant aspect
Mind your language, akhi!

Let me break it down to you. Firstly, I merely gave MY opinion! Secondly, you are forgetting the obvious assumption I made every baby grows to become an adult. Plus, I meant it's just impossible considering the nature of humans.

Tell me now, should I be thankful to you for suggesting I'm a Christian?! Don't think so in million years. :)

I dont believe this. Even thought all children are pure i cant say that about the parents. Only Allah know if it is true. But i would like this child to be taken away from the parents for a month and checked by a medical staff.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I am a revert and since i convert to Islam,i have been doing research on many of Allah's amazing miracles such as His name appear on animals,on plants,on the ear of baby and many more..

In malaysia there are many muslim kids with the name Allah written on their ear ..And check the back of ur hand..Allah is written as well..and i saw another brother who has Allah written on his vain at the back of his hand...am not a doctor yet if i were..i will never put my knowledge as a doc in discuss this matter..i will always put my iman...iman is stronger that any knowldge in this world..

as i saw the video,it is impossible for the parents to draw or did something to the child as they said they were not practising muslim and why would they care anyway?and no parents will hurt their child first of all...the video is very clear and it is so obvious that it is appearing from his skin...

I personally witness Allah's miracle.My whole life now is a miracle. Allah said in quran he will continuously show His evidence of existence and His religion.
I know islam since 8 years old and all the 12 years of journey to islam is not a joke..I went through a lot and i learned a lot and i know what islam is about...and i can't simply deny a miracle from Allah without proof..

no human's body is sinful..it is Allah's creation and none of His creation is sinful..only the soul become sinful.

If any of u have proof that this is fake ..SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE..if u don't have any evidence.it is better to just don't comment anything because if u say something negative without proof,u committ sin...

guard what is between ur cheeks...

i fully belive in this video..coz Allah is capable of doing anything and He is the only one has the Highest power...

ALLAHU AKHBAR
ALLAHU AKHBAR
ALLAHU AKHBAR

revert2007

Love Fishing
well plz i dont want anyone to argue in public..if u want u can do it privately on msn or pm each other...i know everyone has different opinion and we should respect that..if they do mistake we do it in a polite way..i did many mistakes and usually people will pm me so that i wont get embarassed...Brother BinKadija is a nice brother.ur new so u might dont know him..sometimes choosing wrong words put us in trap..stop arguing now and move on collecting hassanats..we dont hv much time...

May Allah firgives all of us

BinKhadija

An Akhu
That's what I was thinking about ukhti; thanks for reminding us all of Submitting to Him in a proper way though. Jazak Allah khayar.

Before I PM that brother my views, let me make it clear to you sis that isolating the baby for a relatively long period of time from his parents would serve the desired purpose. Of us who mentioned they couldn't' believe it to be true most of them said it was their opinion. (No-one asked to prove it to be a miracle.) If you remember the thread starter's question was "any thoughts on this?"! :)

May Allah protect us all form Satan's whispers.

Status
Not open for further replies.