daily hadith

Marina28

The Prophet (sal Allau alaihi wa sallam) said, "Whoever recites Aadiyat, his reward equals one half of the Qur'an." [Hakim and Tirmidhi]

The reward mentioned for reciting Surah Adiyat is similar to that for reciting Surah az-Zalzala. The recitation of either is equal to the recitation of half of the entire Quran in merit. The object of both surahs is to remind us about the final accountability before Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). Surah Adiyat points out how evil man becomes when he denies the Hereafter, or becomes heedless of it. It also warns us that in the Hereafter not only our visible and apparent deeds, but even the secrets hidden in our hearts, will be subjected to scrutiny.

Heedless of life after death and accountability before Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), man has become ungrateful to his Lord and Sustainer. He is using the powers and abilities given by Allah for perpetrating tyranny and pillage; blinded by the love of worldly wealth he tries to obtain it by every means, however impure and filthy, and his own state testifies to this. He would never have behaved so, had he known the time when the dead will be raised from the graves, and when the intentions and motives with which he had done all sorts of deeds, will be exposed and brought out before everyone to see. At that time the Lord and Sustainer of men shall be well informed of what one had done and what punishment or reward one deserves.

If any person has cultivated the fear of the final accountability within themselves then their reform is guaranteed. This is why it is so important to be reminded about the Hereafter and the final Reckoning in it.

Marina28

Abu Huraira narrated from the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) that once while a man was traveling in the wilderness he heard a voice in a cloud ordering the angel of the cloud to pour its rain on a particular farm. So the man followed the cloud and saw that it poured its rain on a rocky volcanic plain. All the water gathered in a stream and poured into a farm. The man saw the owner working in that farm and asked him his name. The name was the same one that he had heard from the cloud. The man then related what he had heard and seen, and inquired from the owner of the farm what was special about him that would explain all of this. Given the reason for the inquiry, the owner explained that he would plant his farm and then split the harvest into three equal parts. One part he gave as sadaqa, the second part he kept as food for himself and his family, and the third part he replanted. [Muslim]
*!
There are two important lessons that we obtain from this hadith:

1. The importance of consistency in doing good deeds: The man was giving one third of his earnings as sadaqa on a regular basis. This is why Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) was sending rain especially for him. Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) told us that the deeds most loved by Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) are those that are done regularly even though they may be few. [Bukhari]

2. The importance of sadaqa: Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) was sending rizk to this man (in the form of rain) because of his sadaqa. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala), therefore, used him as a channel to provide for the needy. Money is a trial from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), it is not a sign of a person’s righteousness. Some of the prophets of Allah were poor and some of the enemies of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) were rich.

Allah's reward is the everlasting, beautiful Jannah, which contains only happiness and delight. Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) says that if the significance of this world was even as much as the wing of a mosquito in His eyes, He would not give those who deny Him even a sip of water to drink. Therefore, the good things of this world are of no significance when compared to the Hereafter.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands.
And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden." [Saheeh Bukhari Volume 1: Book 2:: Number 9]

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam Aleikum

On the authority of Wabisa bin Mabad, may Allah be pleased with him, who said:

I came to the messenger of Allah and he said: "You have come to ask about righteousness ?" . I said:" Yes." He said: "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and wrongdoing is that which wavers in the soul and moves to and from in the breast even though people again and again have given you their legal opinion [in its favor]."

a good hadith transmitted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmed bin Hanbal and Al-Darimi, with a good chain of authorities.
:salam2:

Aziboy

Banned
Anyone who goes to a priest or a fortune-teller and believes him in what he says, has disbelieved in what was sent down to Muhammad [saw]
[narrated by Ahmad]

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The thing which has obscenity will be spoilt by it and the thing which has modesty will be beautified by it.” [Tirmidhi]

In this hadith Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) tells us the secret to appearing truly beautiful. We especially need to be reminded of this hadith in current times when modesty is attacked as a lack of confidence and vulgarity is praised as boldness. SubhanAllah, truly values are inverted as the Day of Judgement approaches.

Aziboy

Banned
It is impossible for you to return to God and He rejects you.
Look at all these hadiths on those who return to Him:

Rasool Allah sal-allahu alayhi wassallam said ”Allah is happier when a servant of His repents to Him than a man who was on his camel in a waterless desert and the camel escaped from him with his food and water. When he has lost hope of finding it, he retired to a tree and lied down under its shade. As he was there, the camel suddenly appeared in front of him. He took hold of its halter and said in his state of excessive joy: ‘O my Lord You are my servant and I am Your Lord.’ He uttered this erroneous statement as a result of his being overjoyed.” (Sahih Muslim)

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “How lucky is that man who adopts humbleness without having scarcity, who considers himself inferior without having to beg for anything, who spends his own earned money in the right causes without disobeying Allah, who is kind to those having little means, and
who remains in the company of learned men.” [Tibrani]

In this hadith we are told who an enviable person is:

1.*!*!*! A person who is humble despite having that which makes people proud.
2.*!*!*! A person who earns and spends in the path of Allah.
3.*!*!*! A person who is kind to those less privileged.
4.*!*!*! A person who benefits from the companionship of the learned.

Having wealth does not make one lucky; but having earned it honestly, by one's own hands and, moreover, having spent it on those things which earn Allah's pleasure, while obedient to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), are what entitles one to be counted among the lucky. Wealth that is accompanied by arrogance and ignorance (ignorance of what will earn Allah's pleasure), is extremely unlucky.

Can you count yourself lucky?*!

MEMON

Assalam O Alaikum

Jazakallah...Thanks for sharing the daily Hadith. I am a new member of this sweet community following the noble cause. Alhamdolillah, I have begun to spend some time on this forum alomst every day and I find it very much helpful.

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Those who spend in causes seeking the pleasure of Allah remain in His shelter. Angels send blessings on them and pray for increase in their wealth.” [Muslim]

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) swore that spending for the pleasure of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) did not decrease wealth, rather increased it. When you feel financial hardship, give more in the path of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) to increase your wealth!

Aziboy

Banned
Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1766:

Hadrat Abu Darda' [may Allah be pleased with him] reported Allah's messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal.

Hajjerr

Salam Aleikum

Uqbah ibn 'Amir narrates that the Prophet (Blessings and peace be upon
him) said:
"If anyone wears an amulet (taaweedh), may Allah not help
him in fulfilling his wish. If anyone wears a sea-shell around his
neck, may Allah give him no peace."

Narrated by Ahmad and Al-Hakim.

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who displeased Allah for seeking the pleasure of people, Allah is displeased with him and those people are also displeased, for pleasing whom he had earned Allah’s displeasure. And he who pleases Allah, although by it he displeased people, Allah is pleased with him, and also those people whom he had displeased for pleasing Allah become pleased with him. Allah makes him splendid and his speech and acts in the eyes of others beautiful.” [Tibrani]

This is a wonderful hadith which simplifies life immensely for us. It is impossible to please everybody all the time. In fact, it is even impossible to please one person all the time. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) tells us that instead of constantly catering to one person or another, we should direct all our efforts to pleasing Allah, and He will take care of all the rest. Many a times we shy away from obeying Allah (subhana wa ta’ala), fearing repercussions at the workplace or in our relationships. This hadith warns us against disobeying Allah for the sake of His creatures. In the long run, none of those people will be pleased with us for whom we disobey Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).

If a woman dresses to please a man other than her husband, cooks to suit the other man's taste rather than her husband's, talks in a manner to please the other man, what would most people think of her? Yet we do the same infidelity with Allah! We care about pleasing everybody except the most important Being with whom we have the deepest and most lasting relationship.

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إنما الأمم أخلاقهم إذا ذهبت أخلاقهم ذهبوا لو كتبتم الأحدث باللغة العربية...In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
But if you go the United morals morals have gone if you wrote the latest in Arabic ...

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who does not show mercy to people, Allah also does not show mercy to him.” [Bukhari]

When we want to be mean to somebody or punish them, we are able to give ourselves a hundred justifications for it. This hadith gives us one huge compelling reason to put our anger and meanness aside, and practice forgiveness and gentleness instead. No one can do without Allah's mercy, so don't shut the door of goodness on yourself by being petty with others. It's not worth it!

MEMON

Assalam O Alaikum

Jazaaki-llaahu khayran sisiter... thanks for sharing the words of our beloved prophet ( sallallahu alaihi wasallam).

Aziboy

Banned
Allah says in a beautiful hadith qudsi (sacred hadith):

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.
O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.
O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness as great.”
(At Tirmidhi)

Aziboy

Banned
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

"There is a group of Allaah's angels who move about the streets searching for the people who mention Allaah (swt). When they find a group doing that, they call each other, "Here is what you are looking for." Then they cover that group with their wings right up to the sky.

When these angels return to the heavens, their Lord asks them, although He knows the answer, "What were My Servants saying?"

They say, "They were describing Your holiness and greatness, and were busy praising and glorifying You."

Allaah (swt) then asks, "Have they seen Me?" The angels reply, "By Allaah! They have not seen You."

Allaah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they could see me?" The angels reply, "They would then be even more busy in their worship, glorification, and praise."

Then Allaah (swt) asks, "What did they want from Me?" The angels reply, "They asked You for Jannah (Heaven)."

Allaah (swt) says, "Have they seen it?" They answer, "No, by You! They have not seen it."

Allah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they had seen it?" The angels answer, "Had they seen it, they would desire it more eagerly, and would work harder to deserve it."

Then Allaah (swt) asks, "From what thing did they want Me to protect them?" The angels answer, "They wanted to be protected from Hell."

Allaah (swt) says, "Have they seen it?" They answer, "No, by You! They have not seen it."

Allaah (swt) says, "What would they have done if they had seen it?" The angels answer, "Had they seen it, they would have feared it and run from it even more."

Then Allaah (swt) says, "Be My witnesses: I have forgiven them!"

One of the angels then says, "But among them was a person who is not one of them. He had simply come for something he needed."

Allaah (swt) says, "I have forgiven him too, just because he happened to sit with them. Anyone who sits with those people will not be a loser."

(Sahih Bukhari Volume 8:417)

Masha Allah ... One amongst the best of Hadiths

Hajjerr

salam aleikum

Narrated Al-Bara':

A man was reciting Surat Al-Kahf and his horse was tied with two ropes beside him. A cloud came down and spread over that man, and it kept on coming closer and closer to him till his horse started jumping (as if afraid of something). When it was morning, the man came to the Prophet, and told him of that experience. The Prophet said, "That was As-Sakina (tranquility) which descended because of (the recitation of) the Qur'an."

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 531: Sahih_Bukhari

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Modesty is a virtue through and through, or said: Modesty is a goodness complete.” [Muslim]

Once the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) passed by a man who was admonishing his brother regarding Haya and was saying, 'You are very shy, and I am afraid that might harm you.' On that, Allah's Apostle said, 'Leave him, for Haya is (a part) of Faith.' [Bukhari]

This hadith tells us that there is nothing bad about modesty. Therefore, if something is purely good, then however much you have of it, it can only be good for you. This is something to especially remember in these times when ‘moral’ and ‘modest’ are portrayed as ‘backward,’ ‘oppressed' and 'under-confident.’

A person with Haya does not show off his mind, body, or anything else. Haya is translated as modesty but it includes all of the following meanings as well: self respect, bashfulness, having scruples, having awareness of Allah. This word is a prime example of how much is lost in translation from Arabic to any other language.*!