daily hadith

Aziboy

Banned
From Sahih Al-Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:
Narrated 'Umar: I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 638:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
When the Verse:-- 'Those who believe and mix not their belief with wrong." was revealed, the companions of the Prophet said, "Who amongst us has mixed his belief with wrong?" Then Allah revealed: "Join none in worship with Allah, Verily joining [invoking] others in worship with Allah is a great wrong indeed."

“Yet, in spite of this [the teachings of glorious Qur’an and Sunnah], he (Satan) has led a great number of you astray. Didn't you have common sense? [36:62]
“Thus Allah has set a seal on the hearts of those who do not use their common sense.” [30:59]

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

Hadith 2:225, Bukhari.

Narrated Jundab bin 'Abdullah :

Gabriel did not come to the Prophet (for some time) and so one of the Quraish women said, "His Satan has deserted him." So came the Divine Revelation: "By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you." (93.1-3)

Mazhara

"By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you." (93.1-3)

And swearing by the brightened Day; [93:01]
and by the Night, when it has darkened and calmed; [This swearing includes every moment of time span]; [93:02]
like these two points in time the evident fact is that, O you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam], your Sustainer Lord neither ever caused you to be away from Him nor ever He the Exalted went away from you. [in every moment of your life you were ever before Him, the focus of His attention] [93:03]

And certainly the Hereafter is far better for you, the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] as compared to the beginning. [93:04]
And certainly soon your Sustainer Lord will grant you, resultantly thereby you will be appreciatively satisfied. [93:05]

Marina28

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He is not one of us who calls for asabiyyah, (tribalism/nationalism) or who fights for asabiyyah, or who dies for asabiyyah.” [Abu Dawud]

On one occasion during the time of the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), a party of Jews conspired to bring about disunity in the ranks of the Muslims after seeing the Aus and Khazraj harmonious with each other within Islam. A youth from among them was sent to incite remembrance of the battle of Bu'ath, where the Aus had been victorious over the Khazraj. He recited poetry to stir their feelings, remind them of their past differences, and bring about division between them. As a result there was a call to arms. When the news reached the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) he said, "O Muslims, remember Allah, remember Allah. Will you act as pagans while I am present among you, after Allah has guided you to Islam, and honoured you thereby and made a clean break with paganism; delivered you thereby from disbelief; and made you friends thereby?" When they heard this they wept and embraced each other. [The Roots of Nationalism In The Muslim World]

Islam is a religion that abhors racism, ethnicism, tribalism, and its newer version, nationalism. Differences of language, colour, cuisine and accent were meant to add flavour to life, not to be used to ridicule or fight each other. The past couple of centuries have seen wars between different ethnic groups on a scale unprecedented before. The rise of nationalism has resulted in bitter conflict between groups that had lived for centuries in harmony. It has set the world on fire and resulted in pandaemonium.

While Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has prohibited nationalism, Muslims are killing one another and aiding non-Muslims to kill their brothers and sisters in Islam, in the name of saving their own "country". This is despite the fact that such "countries" have no legitimacy in Allah's eyes for the reasons that 1) in none of these is Allah's law held wholly superior to man made law, and 2) there is only one country to which all Muslims belong, i.e. Dar-ul-Islam. Muslims, for thirteen centuries were one bloc, under one leadership, in the name of Allah (subhana wa ta'ala). When you cut an elephant into 100 pieces you don't get one hundred elephants, instead you get a bloody mess. Incited against each other using nationalism, this is what the Muslim Ummah has become.

Hajjerr

Salam Aleikum

Hadith 4:53 Bukhari.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)."

Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Hajjerr

salam aleikum

Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Do you know who will go first on the Day of Resurrection to the shade of Allah? Those who when given what is right accept it, when asked for something give freely and who judge in favour of others as they do for themselves.”
(Al-Tirmidhi)

:salam2:

Marina28

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘Whoever supports two little girls until they come of age, will be on the Day of Judgement as close to me as this,’ and he brought two fingers together.” [Muslim]

It wasn’t only fourteen centuries ago that daughters were considered a burden. Many cultures across the globe today also abort female foetuses or make daughters feel unwanted, unworthy and unloved. But Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) highlighted for us that it is the daughters' proper and compassionate upbringing that is a cause of eternal happiness. They will cling to their parents on the Day of Judgement and plead to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) that they will not enter Jannah without them. This is why girls are a mercy and special blessing from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).

Hajjerr

Al Qadar

Salam aleikum

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Take refuge with Allah from the difficulties of severe calamities, from having an evil end and a bad fate and from the malicious joy of your enemies."

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone, (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter) and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say: If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what He had ordained to do and your" if" opens the (gate) for the Satan.

:salam2:

Marina28

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said in the hadith of Ibn Abbas, “If you take care of the commands of Allah, Allah will take care of you (and you will find Allah with you).”

Hajjerr

getting closer to Allah

salam aleikum

Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle (Peace be Upon Him) Said,

Allah SWT Said,
I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine. and the most beloved things with which my slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him;

And my slave keeps on coming closer to me through performing Nawafil (Prayer or Doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks;

And if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks my protection, I will protect him; and I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer, for he hates death, and I hate to disappoint him.” [Bukhari Sharif Volume 8, Book 76, Number 509]

Hajjerr

salam aleikum

‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, “There is no Muslim man who attends a prescribed prayer and does wudu’ for it well and is humble in it and in its bowing, without that being expiation for the sins before it as long as he did not commit any major sin. This will always apply.” [Muslim]

Hajjerr

Salam aleikum

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, took hold of my hand one day and led me to his residence. Some pieces of bread were given to him and he said, “Are there any condiments?” They said, “None except for some vinegar.” He said, “Verily, vinegar is an excellent condiment.” Jabir said, “I have always loved vinegar ever since I heard this from the Prophet.” Talha said, “I have always loved vinegar ever since I heard this from Jabir.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 23, Number 5094]

Hajjerr

a reminder for my self first

Salam aleykum

It is narrated on the authority of Umar ibn al-Khattab who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say:

“All actions are judged by motives, and each person will be rewarded according to their intention. Thus, he whose migration was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim)

This hadeeth is indeed one of the greatest and most important of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of Allah be upon him, as it sets one of the most important principles in the religion of Islam, specifically in regards to the acceptance one’s religion and deeds by Allah, and generally to all other normal every day activity in which a person involves himself. This principle is that in order for any action to be accepted and thus rewarded by Allah, it must be done purely for his sake. This concept is often called “sincerity to Allah”, but the most exact meaning would be “purity of intention”.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
1.47 [Sahih Bukhari]:
Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as
if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. −1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. −2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the
knowledge of the Hour." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu `Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Volume 8 . Number 268: [Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man entered the mosque while Allah's Apostle was sitting in one side of the mosque. The man prayed, came, and greeted the Prophet. Allah's Apostle said to him, "Wa 'Alaikas Salam (returned his greeting). Go back and pray as you have not prayed (properly)." The man returned, repeated his prayer, came back and greeted the Prophet. The Prophet said, "Wa alaika−s−Salam (returned his greeting). Go back and pray again as you have not prayed (properly)." The man said at the second or third time, "O Allah's Apostle! Kindly teach me how to pray". The Prophet said, "When you stand for prayer, perform ablution properly and then face the Qibla and say Takbir (Allahu−Akbar), and then recite what you know from the Qur'an, and then bow with calmness till you feel at ease then rise from bowing, till you stand straight, and then prostrate calmly (and remain in prostration) till you feel at ease, and then raise (your head) and sit with calmness till you feel at ease and then prostrate with calmness (and remain in prostration) till you feel at ease, and then raise (your head) and sit with calmness till you feel at ease in the sitting position, and do likewise in whole of your prayer." And Abu Usama added, "Till you stand straight."

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Book 1, Number 0030: [Abu Dawud]

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: When the Prophet (SAW) came out of the privy, he used to say: "Grant me Thy forgiveness."

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
1.8:[Bukhari]
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya' (This word "Haya'" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self-respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc. Its predominant meaning is: pious shyness from committing religious indiscretions) is a part of faith."

1. 23: [Bukhari]
Narrated `Abdullah (bin `Umar): Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya' (pious shyness from committing religious indiscretions). On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Narrated Abu Dhar RA : Allah's Messenger SAW said that Allah SWT said: He who comes with a good deed, its reward will be ten like that or even more. And he who comes with vice, his reward will be only one like that, or I can forgive him. He who draws close to Me a hand's span, I will draw close to him an arm's length. And whoever draws near Me an arm's length, I will draw near him a fathom's length. And whoever comes to Me walking, I will go to him running. And whoever faces Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, I will meet him with forgiveness nearly as great as that, provided he does not worship something with me.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim, Ibn Majah and Ahmad in his Musnad).

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:
:salam:

Narrated Mahmud bin Labid RA: Allah's Messenger SAW said: The most dreadful thing which I fear about you is minor polytheism. The companions asked: What is the minor polytheism? He said: It is hypocrisy; and he added that on the Day of Judgment, when rewarding people for their deeds, Allah SWT will say to the hypocrites: Go to those for the sake of whom you used to perform good deeds; and see whether you can get any reward from them.

(This Hadith is sound and mentioned in Musnad Ahmad).