daily hadith

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:
:salam:

Narrated Abu Huraira RA: Allah's Messenger SAW said that Allah the Exalted observed: If My slave loves meeting Me, I too love meeting him. If he dislikes to meet Me, I too hate to meet him.
(This Hadith is sound and reported by Bukhari and Nasa'i).

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Imam Ahmad, may Allah have mercy on him, recorded that Qays bin Kathir said,

One of the people of Al-Madinah came to Abu Ad-Darda', may Allah be pleased with him, when he was in Damascus. (Abu Ad-Darda') said, `What brought you here, my brother?'

He said, `A Hadith which I heard that you narrate from the Messenger of Allah.'

He said, `Have you come for trade?'

He said, `No.'

He said, `Have you come for any other reason?'

He said, `No.'

He said, `Have you come only to seek this Hadith?'

He said, `Yes.'

He, may Allah be pleased with him said, `I heard the Messenger of Allah say: Whoever follows a path to seek knowledge, Allah will show him the way to Paradise. The angels lower their wings being pleased with the one who seeks knowledge. Whoever is in the heavens and on earth, even the fish in the sea, ask for forgiveness for the scholar. The superiority of the scholar over the worshipper is like that of the moon over all other heavenly bodies. The scholars are the heirs of the Prophets, for the Prophets did not leave behind Dinars and Dirhams, but they left behind knowledge; and whoever receives it, receives an abundance of good fortune.''

It was also reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.

Surah Fatir (35) - Tafsir ibn Kathir.

MuslimShadow

Aisha (RA) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The most despicable amongst persons in the eye of Allah is one who tries to fall into dispute with others (for nothing but only to display his knowledge and power of argumentation)

[Muslim Book 34 No. 6447]

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated Abu Huraira RA that with Allah Messenger SAW once he visited a patient suffering from fever. Allah's Messenger SAW said to the patient: Rejoice with the good news that Allah SWT says: I shall afflict My faithful slave in the world with My fire (fever) so that he may be saved from his share of fire in the Hereafter.

(This Hadith is good and reported by Ahmad in his Musnad, Ibn Majah and Tirmidhi).

Peace

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

(When a slave is sick, he gets reward to his credit according to the deeds he was doing when he was healthy)

Narrated Uqba bin Aamir RA: The Prophet SAW said: Every deed of a day is sealed up. When a believer falls ill, the angels say: 0 our Lord! Your slave so-and-so has fallen ill. The Lord SWT says: Note down to his credit the same deeds, he was doing before illness, until he heals up or dies.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Ahmad in his Musnad).

Peace.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri RA I heard Prophet Muhammad SAW saying: The devil said to his Lord: By Your Glory and Majesty! As long as the progeny of Adam exists on earth, I shall continuously misguide them. At this Allah remarked: By My Glory and Majesty! As long as they seek My forgiveness, I will go on to pardon them.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Ahmad in his Musnad).

To fight the Satan we should always perform the obligatory worshipping deeds timely e.g. Prayers, Zakat, Fasting etc. Besides, remembrance of Allah SWTis the best way out from the Satan traps.

Peace

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit RA: I heard Allah's Messenger SAW quoting his Lord SWTWho said: My love is established for those who love one another for My sake; and My love is established for those who spend money for My sake; and My love is established for those who visit one another for My sake. (In fact) those who love one another for the sake of Allah will be at pulpits of light in the shade of Allah's Throne on a day when there is no shade but His shade.

(This Hadith is sound through all its channels and reported in Musnad Ahmad).

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal RA : He said: I heard Allah's Messenger SAW saying: Allah SWT said: For those who love one another for the sake of My glory there will be pulpits of light for which the Prophets and martyrs will envy them (on the Day of Resurrection).

(This Hadith is good and reported by Tirmidhi).

Peace.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated Abu Umama RA quoting the Prophet SAW who said: Allah SWT says: "Son of Adam! If you bear the first calamity (affliction) patiently for recompense, I shall not agree for you a reward less than Paradise."

[Sorry, don't have the reference. If someone could find it for me - JazakAllah Khair]

Peace

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari RA: Allah's Messenger SAW said: When the son of a slave dies, Allah says to His angels, though He knows best: You have taken away the soul of My slave's son. They say: Yes. Allah says: You have taken out the fruit of his heart. They say: Yes. Then Allah says: What did My slave say? They say: He praised You and read the words: Allah says (to the angels): Construct for My slave a house in Paradise (as a reward) and name it the 'The House of Praise',

(Albani declared this Hadith as good. It is reported by Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibban).

Peace,

anisafatima

like my other thread ill be posting daily hadiths

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “A time will come when it will be said about a man how intelligent he is, and how cool he is, but there won’t be a single grain of eeman in his heart.”

This is one of the minor signs of the Day of Judgement. Today we see that people in many walks of life are admired as being cool or brilliant; athletes, pop stars, actors, scientists, businessmen, entertainers, politicians, etc. Yet these are often people who exhibit no morality, conscience, character or taqwa. When the people that we look up to are devoid of the fear of Allah, undoubtedly our behaviour will model theirs. We should seek refuge with Allah from making people who have no eeman in their hearts our role models.

Salam, JazakAllah it is well said and true representation of every society. My point is how we can change our criteria about liking and disliking a person.