Dajjal

NaXuS

Salaam

i already posted this on another forum n i,m posting it here thinking that it will be beneficial for many.

Dajjal is one of the signs of last hour.In todays world which some how strongly resemble the world of Dajjal.Some may not agree n some may agree but the main task is we should get benefit out of our discussion.

Here r some hadiths related to Dajjal ,kindly focus on the bold part.

Bukhari Sharif

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 437:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

'Umar set out along with the Prophet (p.b.u.h) with a group of people to Ibn Saiyad till they saw him playing with the boys near the hillocks of Bani Mughala. Ibn Saiyad at that time was nearing his puberty and did not notice (us) until the Prophet stroked him with his hand and said to him, "Do you testify that I am Allah's Apostle?" Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, "I testify that you are the Messenger of illiterates." Then Ibn Saiyad asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h), "Do you testify that I am Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet (p.b.u.h) refuted it and said, "I believe in Allah and His Apostles." Then he said (to Ibn Saiyad), "What do you think?" Ibn Saiyad answered, "True people and liars visit me." The Prophet said, "You have been confused as to this matter." Then the Prophet said to him, "I have kept something (in my mind) for you, (can you tell me that?)" Ibn Saiyad said, "It is Al-Dukh (the smoke)." (2) The Prophet said, "Let you be in ignominy. You cannot cross your limits." On that 'Umar, said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to chop his head off." The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot over-power him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him." (Ibn 'Umar added): Later on Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) once again went along with Ubai bin Ka'b to the date-palm trees (garden) where Ibn Saiyad was staying. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) wanted to hear something from Ibn Saiyad before Ibn Saiyad could see him, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) saw him lying covered with a sheet and from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad's mother saw Allah's Apostle while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palm trees. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, "O Saf ! (and this was the name of Ibn Saiyad) Here is Muhammad." And with that Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, "Had this woman left him (Had she not disturbed him), then Ibn Saiyad would have revealed the reality of his case.

"True people and liars visit me."

He is visited by good n bad peoples.

Volume 3, Book 30, Number 106:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle told us a long narrative about Ad-Dajjal, and among the many things he mentioned, was his saying, "Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, 'I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Apostle .' Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, 'If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say, 'No.' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, 'Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-Dajjal will say, 'I want to kill him but I cannot.' "

Ad-Dajjal = The Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina.

Madina is a place which love n adore Prophet Mohammed Pbuh.

There is something more to this hadith but Inshallah i will explain that part latter which is related to present reality.

Volume 3, Book 30, Number 107:

Narrated Jabir:

A bedouin came to the Prophet and gave a pledge of allegiance for embracing Islam. The next day he came with fever and said (to the Prophet ), "Please cancel my pledge (of embracing Islam and of emigrating to Medina)." The Prophet refused (that request) three times and said, "Medina is like a furnace, it expels out the impurities (bad persons) and selects the good ones and makes them perfect."

Medina is like a furnace, it expels out the impurities (bad persons) and selects the good ones and makes them perfect."

Volume 3, Book 30, Number 108:

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

When the Prophet went out for (the battle of) Uhud, some of his companions (hypocrites) returned (home). A party of the believers remarked that they would kill those (hypocrites) who had returned, but another party said that they would not kill them. So, this Divine Inspiration was revealed: "Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties concerning the hypocrites." (4.88) The Prophet said, "Medina expels the bad persons from it, as fire expels the impurities of iron."

"Medina expels the bad persons from it, as fire expels the impurities of iron."

If u got Love for ur Prophet Pbuh ,that love will clean impurities from ur soul.

To be continued....

NaXuS

Salaam the point of this thread is not to creat a contversy but to be ready for the evil which is surrounding us but Allah is there for his slave.He explains his Quran through the Sunnah of Prophet Pbuh.We r blessed that we r Muslims n we should be able to move through this time as Muslims with intelligence.

so here r some more hadiths relating to the topic.

Volume 3, Book 30, Number 109:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow on Medina twice the blessings You bestowed on Mecca."

"O Allah! Bestow on Medina twice the blessings You bestowed on Mecca."

U can see how much Prophet Mohammed Pbuh love Madina.

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553:

Narrated Ibn Umar:

Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Allah,s order regarding any matter is diverse n deep n its not one eye but Dajaals orders r all one eye they got no diversity n deepness inside it which r there in Allah,s deen .

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 554:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Shall I not tell you about the Dajjal a story of which no prophet told his nation? The Dajjall is one-eyed and will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will be actually Hell; so I warn you (against him) as Noah warned his nation against him."

The Dajjall is one-eyed and will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will be actually Hell

wut he call heaven or the best way of life is hell n wut he call hell or bad of life is heaven.

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 574:

Narrated Mujahid:

That when the people mentioned before Ibn 'Abbas that the Dajjal would have the word Kafir, (i.e. unbeliever) or the letters Kafir (the root of the Arabic verb 'disbelieve') written on his forehead, I heard Ibn 'Abbas saying, "I did not hear this, but the Prophet said, 'If you want to see Abraham, then look at your companion (i.e. the Prophet) but Moses was a curly-haired, brown man (who used to ride) a red camel, the reins of which was made of fires of date-palms. As if I were now looking down a valley."

the Dajjal would have the word Kafir, (i.e. unbeliever) or the letters Kafir (the root of the Arabic verb 'disbelieve') written on his forehead

If u believe on Allah then u just know that their is something wrong around u ,something which is pagan in nature n cant be Muslim.

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 453:

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir:

I saw Jabir bin 'Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. I said to Jabir, "How can you swear by Allah?" Jabir said, "I have heard 'Umar swearing by Allah regarding this matter in the presence of the Prophet and the Prophet did not disapprove of it."

Jabir bin 'Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. I said to Jabir, "How can you swear by Allah?" Jabir said, "I have heard 'Umar swearing by Allah regarding this matter in the presence of the Prophet and the Prophet did not disapprove of it."

He was there at that time.Here is the first hadith from Bukhari sharif again now again ,again focus on the bold part.

Bukhari Sharif

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 437:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

'Umar set out along with the Prophet (p.b.u.h) with a group of people to Ibn Saiyad till they saw him playing with the boys near the hillocks of Bani Mughala. Ibn Saiyad at that time was nearing his puberty and did not notice (us) until the Prophet stroked him with his hand and said to him, "Do you testify that I am Allah's Apostle?" Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, "I testify that you are the Messenger of illiterates." Then Ibn Saiyad asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h), "Do you testify that I am Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet (p.b.u.h) refuted it and said, "I believe in Allah and His Apostles." Then he said (to Ibn Saiyad), "What do you think?" Ibn Saiyad answered, "True people and liars visit me." The Prophet said, "You have been confused as to this matter." Then the Prophet said to him, "I have kept something (in my mind) for you, (can you tell me that?)" Ibn Saiyad said, "It is Al-Dukh (the smoke)." (2) The Prophet said, "Let you be in ignominy. You cannot cross your limits." On that 'Umar, said, "O Allah's Apostle! Allow me to chop his head off." The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot over-power him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him." (Ibn 'Umar added): Later on Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) once again went along with Ubai bin Ka'b to the date-palm trees (garden) where Ibn Saiyad was staying. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) wanted to hear something from Ibn Saiyad before Ibn Saiyad could see him, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) saw him lying covered with a sheet and from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad's mother saw Allah's Apostle while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palm trees. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, "O Saf ! (and this was the name of Ibn Saiyad) Here is Muhammad." And with that Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, "Had this woman left him (Had she not disturbed him), then Ibn Saiyad would have revealed the reality of his case.

our friend Ibn Saiyad is back

." The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot over-power him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him."

He got limits which he can not cross regarding a believer but u cant over power him or kill him.

Muslim Sharif

Book 001, Number 0296:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth.

When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth.

if others sign accompany him then our faith will not be enough but only our previous good deeds n faith will save us.

Book 001, Number 0316:

Qatada reported that he heard Abu al-'Aliya saying that the cousin of your Prophet (may peace be upon him), i. e. Ibn Abbas, told him: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), while narrating his night journey observed: Musa (peace be upon him) was a man of high stature as if he was of the people of the Shanu'a (tribe), and Jesus was a well-built person having curly hair. He also mentioned Malik, the guardian of Hell, and Dajjal.

Musa (peace be upon him) was a man of high stature as if he was of the people of the Shanu'a (tribe), and Jesus was a well-built person having curly hair. He also mentioned Malik, the guardian of Hell, and Dajjal.

Dajjal is mentioned there so to me others r signs r related to him
stature
n. height; status, level of development or achievement

Today Jews who accept Mosses as their Prophet r on the highest level of development or achievement .Their achivement in todays world cant be denied.

well built
sturdy, stable, stocky

The Christen of today aka follower of Jesus A.s r the most well bulits nations on earth,they do have curls in their approach.
I have no idea who Malik, the guardian of Hell describes in that hadith,any help available will be appreciated.

Book 001, Number 0317:

Abu al-'Aliya reported: Ibn Abbas, the son of your Prophet's uncle, told us that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had observed: On the night of my night journey I passed by Moses b. 'Imran (peace be upon him), a man light brown in complexion, tall. well-built as if he was one of the men of the Shanu'a, and saw Jesus son of Mary as a medium-statured man with white and red complexion and crisp hair, and I was shown Malik the guardian of Fire, and Dajjal amongst the signs which were shown to me by Allah. He (the narrator) observed: Then do not doubt his (i. e. of the Holy Prophet) meeting with him (Moses). Qatada elucidated it thus: Verily the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him), met Moses (peace be upon him).

On the night of my night journey I passed by Moses b. 'Imran (peace be upon him), a man light brown in complexion, tall. well-built as if he was one of the men of the Shanu'a, and saw Jesus son of Mary as a medium-statured man with white and red complexion and crisp hair, and I was shown Malik the guardian of Fire, and Dajjal amongst the signs which were shown to me by Allah.

To me it describe Jews of today who most r light brown in complexion, tall. well bulit.Thats wut most of them looks like

Most Christians certainly their best appears as a medium-statured men with white and red complexion and crisp hair,

no idea again about the Malik guy.

Book 001, Number 0327:

'Abdullah reported on the authority of his father 'Umar b. Khattab that he heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) say: I was sleeping when I saw myself making circuit around the Ka'bah, and I saw there a man of fair complexion with straight hair between two men. Water was flowing from his head or water was falling from his head. I said: Who is he? They answered: He is the son of Mary. Then I moved forward and cast a glance and there was a bulky man of red complexion with thick locks of hair on his head, blind of one eye as it his eye was a swollen grape. I asked: Who is he? They said: He is Dajjal. He had close resemblance with Ibn Qatan amongst men.

I saw there a man of fair complexion with straight hair between two men. Water was flowing from his head or water was falling from his head. I said: Who is he? They answered: He is the son of Mary. Then I moved forward and cast a glance and there was a bulky man of red complexion with thick locks of hair on his head, blind of one eye as it his eye was a swollen grape. I asked: Who is he? They said: He is Dajjal.

Son of Marry to me describes USA which is a striaght thing on map n is between two countires one Mexico n the other is Canada .The water to me describes the water resources in that rich country.

Now lets come to Dajjal he is bulky so it means he will occupied a lot of space.Today a system is ruling this planet which is red in complexion with thick locks of hair on his head because its rule from the place of red peoples aka red Indians who got thick locks of hair on their head.He is blind from one eye because all of his point of views or opinions r based on the importance of so called freedom which is their answer to every thing .Their sight see nothing else all of their opinions regarding every thing is narrow which some how is always praised as freedom.

Book 004, Number 1224:

Abu Huraira reported that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) use (t to seek refuge from the torment of the grave, torment of Hell and the trial of Dajjal.

This is very importent seek Allah,s refuge against the torment of grave ,torment of hell n against the trial of Dajjal in ur prayers words actions etc etc so u can be saved.

NaXuS

Book 004, Number 1766:

Abu Darda' reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal.

If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-Kahf or simply make those verses part of his life., he will be protected from the Dajjal.

here r the first ten versus of Surah al-Kahf with some observation regarding Dajjal.

018.001: Praise be to Allah, Who hath sent to His Servant the Book, and hath allowed therein no Crookedness:

018.002 : (He hath made it) Straight (and Clear) in order that He may warn (the godless) of a terrible Punishment from Him, and that He may give Glad Tidings to the Believers who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a goodly Reward,

Follow the versus which appear clear n straight to u ,like their understanding is crystal clear to u.do good deed which r explain to u in Quran
Do as many good deeds as u can accoring to ur limit,no need to think that u will do it latter when u have lot of money or when u r so strong just go ahead with it pray,do charity etc etc U will have glad tidings n ur life will become some thing heavenly .

018.003 : Wherein they shall remain for ever:

see Allah said so.

018.004 : Further, that He may warn those (also) who say, "Allah hath begotten a son":

Have strong believe regarding this matter because Christians n other will try hard to change ur belief who believe that God has a son or progeny.

018.005 : No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood!

They say humans r ape which is baseless n which is not some thing claimed by most of their fore fathers.

018.006 : Thou wouldst only, perchance, fret thyself to death, following after them, in grief, if they believe not in this Message.

It doesnt matter how much sad u feel for them ,this is their own choice n they will pay for it.

018.007 : That which is on earth we have made but as a glittering show for the earth, in order that We may test them - as to which of them are best in conduct.

U have to be best in ur conduct to be saved.

018.008 : Verily what is on earth we shall make but as dust and dry soil (without growth or herbage).

Their life becomes barren even with all that achievements .Its just dry n dusty where there is no direction where u r lost but at the same time u r full of dirt.Whether its their familly life or life at work,its full of dirt/evil deeds hence no benefit in their way of life.Their parents leave them their children leaves them their spouses cheated on them,yes a lot of wealth but to spend on whom.

018.009 : Or dost thou reflect that the Companions of the Cave and of the Inscription were wonders among Our Sign?

018.010 : Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave: they said, "Our Lord! bestow on us Mercy from Thyself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way!"

Cave here describes to me a place where u can take refuge of Allah against the evil ones just like the peoples of cave did in this Sura.It can be a place of worship or simply ur heart n mind where u worshiup ur God .When ever u witness something Dajjalic around,always go to that special place n ask Allah for his mercy upon u n seek guidence.Inshallah Allah will have mercy upon u n he will fix ur daily affairs.

Lets go ahead to other Hadiths

To be continued....

until the next part or the final part listen n watch this beautiful Naat by bro Sami Yusuf .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIaetu85OM

Love for the Prophet Pbuh will make Dajjal useless n it will clear ur impurities .Like u guys will know why he is so happy n peaceful Mashallah