Dandruff on Beard!!!!

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

I had the problem of dandruff on my head which was quite resistant to treatment. Shampoo, ketoconazole shampoo, ayrvedic medicine, i have tried it all. Finally, I decided to cut my hair really short and that seems to work.

But now, I have started getting it on my beard!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know a way to sort it out without me having to cut my beard short.:angryblue:

My sort of work involves meeting a lot of new people everyday and it doesnt help if you have a long beard with dandruff all over!
:confused:

salams

thats something new i have dandruff on my head but i heard if u use oil then wash it with anti-dandruff shampoo the dandruff goes away...jz dont go out with the oil on ur head it stinks!

Abu_Luqmann

HAAHAHHAHA:) Achi ,although i have weak beard I had same problem before 3 years especialy in winter, but it is very simple to cure, just use almond oil produced by Croatian pharamceutical factory "Pliva" or Macedonian "Alkaloid" Skopje.
Assalamualaikum

Is it available in UK?

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Assalamualaikum,

I had the problem of dandruff on my head which was quite resistant to treatment. Shampoo, ketoconazole shampoo, ayrvedic medicine, i have tried it all. Finally, I decided to cut my hair really short and that seems to work.

But now, I have started getting it on my beard!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know a way to sort it out without me having to cut my beard short.:angryblue:

My sort of work involves meeting a lot of new people everyday and it doesnt help if you have a long beard with dandruff all over!
:confused:

salams

:salam2:
Brother why dont you try applying Apple vinegar>
Apply just a little bit every day and then wash after some few days and then see if their is a difference.
Note that this has a very sharp smell
anyway hope it works
Asalam Aleikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam Brother,

I know this might sound silly, but have you tried using head & shoulders on your beard?

You never know, it might do the trick!

Peace2u

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

Jazakallah brothers and sisters
Will try the new advices. shall inform if any works, Insha Allah

salams