Dealing with people, priceless teachings from the Kitab and Sunnah

facethetruth

In the name of Allah the most merciful and peace be upon our beloved prophet. Many times problems can happen between Muslims and with a bit of clarifcation the whole problem is resolved. Many conflicts could still exist between different Muslims, simply because they did not follow the guides of Allah in different Hadeethes and Ayat so here are some of the most amazing ones.

1- First the Shaytan LOVES to cause conflict between Muslims especially a husband and wife.

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Iblees placed his throne over the water and then he sends out his detachments. The nearest to him are the greatest at causing tribulations. One of them says: I have done such-and-such. Iblees says: You have done nothing. Another one says: I did not leave so-and-so until I caused discord between him and his wife. Iblees says: You have done well.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 2813

2- Dont judge on doubts, it is a Fard we are ordered not to dig into peoples hearts and make judgments but you can be careful so the other person wont trick you, because Allah ordered us to be careful in the quran.

(11) O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a crime. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Ye abhor that (so abhor the other)! And keep your duty (to Allah). Lo! Allah is Relenting, Merciful. (12)

This is an amazing Hadeeth

Usama ibn Zayd said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, sent us to al-Huraqa, a sub-tribe of Juhayna, and we came upon the people in the morning at their springs. A man of the Ansar and I overtook one of their men. When we descended on him, he said, 'There is no god but Allah.' The Ansari held back from him, but I stabbed him with my spear until I had killed him. When we arrived in Madina, that reached the Prophet and he said, 'O Usama, did you kill him after he had said, "There is no god but Allah"?' I said, 'Messenger of Allah, he was only trying to save himself.' He said, 'Did you kill him after he had said, "There is no god but Allah"?' He continued to repeat it to me until I wished that I had not become Muslim until that day." [Agreed upon]

3- You HAVE to forgive mistakes. Be honest with yourself everybody makes mistakes so if somebody makes a mistake and came back and appologized then forgive it, but ofcourse to a limit if you catch your wife talking to another guy you SHOULD divorce her, or at least it is a Mustahab according to other Mathahib, this is a HUGE mistake. But lets say she added extra salt on food or the husband came back and was tired so he did not give you enough attention.

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (34) Fassulat

And let not those who possess dignity and ease among you swear not to give to the near of kin and to the needy, and to fugitives for the cause of Allah. Let them forgive and show indulgence. Yearn ye not that Allah may forgive you? Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(22) Alnour

In an authentic Hadeeth by Alalbani, Who does not have mercy on people, Allah wont have mercy on him

4- Avoid argument especially when the other person is angry or emotional, the other person wont hear you.

Our prophet prayers and peace be upon him said in a Hadeeth Hassan by Al-Albani in Ibn Dawood which means I guarantee a house in Heave for a person who leaves an argument even when if was right.

5- Control your anger

In a Hadeeth in both Bukhari and Muslim the tough one is not the one who wrestle people, though he is the one who control his anger. Thats why the divorce in the hand of the man because he should control his anger and not just through the divorce word without thinking or just when his wife keeps telling him divorce me because she is just emotional.

6- The most important one in my opinion AVOID SINS. The biggest problem of sinning not just the sin but the consequences, the lose of faith that is caused from it, the saddness and could be the reason to brake a relationship between beloved ones. Always repent and make your intention clear for the sake of Allah

A hadeeth Hassan in al Targheeb and Altarheeb 259/4 which included that no two people liked each others then broke up except because of a sin that one or both of them did it.

7- Pls dont practice all of the nice religion teachings with Non Muslims for Dawa and forget about it with Muslims. This is NOT from the charechtaristic of the belivers. To answer a question of a blind Muslim is more important than giving Dawa to OBAMA and Butin at the same time in a privet meeting as in the story of Abbas.

(28) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel - like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers - that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward. (29)

8- Dont believe everything you hear

O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did. (6) Hujurat

Now the hard part is to practice this :) May Allah make us from those who listen and practice the best among it. All prayers to Allah and peace be upon our beloved prophet.