Dean Kamen really is an Inspiration!!!

irish_muslim_08

Mashallah...what a wonderful inention....although it begs the question, why are we as Muslims not making a greater effort to help the worlds needy? Allah asks us to acquire knowledge and science is intrinsic with our faith, why can't we help more of the worlds ongoing suffering? Some Muslim countries are the richest inthe world, I think Dubai would be much better investing in projects like this on a bigger scale than their architecural endevours!

:salah:

A Kashmiri

If this is what he is claiming , it is really a very good invention.

However I am sure big multinationals would be not like the idea of free and cheap clean water in whole world, when they run billions worth companies on selling bottled water.

He is right we all should not waste water unnecessarily and should consider millions of humans not having a drop to drink, and i believe that goes with the islamic teachings and manners too.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
However I am sure big multinationals would be not like the idea of free and cheap clean water in whole world, when they run billions worth companies on selling bottled water.

I don't think that's gonna be factor to stopping him. He's a billionaire and has his own island, so you can see his rich enough to fund it himself.