Death of non-mulsim family member....

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Salam Alikum brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to ask your advice..... my uncle died yesterday, he was very ill for over a year and it was not un-expected, but my problem is that I want to tell my aunt that everything will be ok, he's in a better place with no suffering etc but I dont seem to be able to.

See the problem is that I am a revert and my aunt and her husband as with the rest of my family are not muslim, would it be wrong of me to tell her what she needs to hear while she is grieving but knowing that all non-believers goto hell?? (as what I read in a book before)??

I look forwrad to you replies...................

Wasalam Saira x

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. May Allah (SWT) make it easy for you, your family and your aunt.

As a revert, with a non muslim family, this may be your oppurtunity to preach to them and let them know about the after life and what happens after we die, tell them of the consequences of not believing. Tell them about the Gardens and Rivers of the Eternal life and what they will earn if they believe.

However you feel your aunt will be able to reduce grieving, whatever method, you should use it. But tell them the truth. Open their hearts. Allah (SWT) will reward you for your efforts and intentions.

Assalamualaikum :)

dianek

Sorry for your loss.....but you can't say he is going to hell because he was not muslim...God forgives those whom he wishes. And if your uncle has been, maybe his suffering here will bring him to heaven.....no one can say what God chooses.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

AbuBaseer? Huh? How is this relevant to this post? USA and Egypt?

Assalamualaikum