~*~~~Deja vu~~~*~

Storm

SiStEr
Have you ever had the feeling that this has happened before? :SMILY27::SMILY27:

I have felt it alot.

Does Islam say anything about it?

Almeftah

السلام عليكم

Yeah last time i had it was last night..:)

It could be boredom of the daily routine. but i don't believe it was mentioned anywhere regarding islamic point.

1453Ali1453

It might sound weird but
Sometimes when I am doing something (like a conversation)
I get a feeling that I already have seen this happen

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

There is a thread here about improving ones memory inshallah I will locate that and post it here for you where a Sheikh speaks about Deja Vu. The lecture does not speak about Deja Vu the entire time he only touches on the subject. Anyway, he explained memory to be in two parts short term memory and long term memory. Short term memory is something you need to remember temporarily. For instance looking in the phone book, retreiving a phone number, remembering it and running to the phone to dial. Another driving on the road and seeing a car maybe admiring it, the color, etc... Something you see your brain takes a snap shot for temporary usage.Long term memory is when you want to store something permanently. For instance remembering the Quran and Haidths. Remembering your address, etc...Something you would like to recall over and over again. When someone experience Deja Vu your brain stored something that was meant for your short term memory into your long term memory. So, instead of your short term memory deleting the information you do not need your brain recalls the incident before making you think that you have seen this before, etc....

Anyways inshallah I will post the link to the lecture. It is lengthy about 1 hour and not completely on Deja Vu but a good watch.

Salam Amirah80

Maryam Sayyidina

how about seeing future through your dream? I often having dream but it will happen couple month or years after. Is it true, because it's always happen to me.
But I know Allah will give us anything that we want to even when we wish itin our dreams or heart.

Almeftah

how about seeing future through your dream? I often having dream but it will happen couple month or years after. Is it true, because it's always happen to me.
But I know Allah will give us anything that we want to even when we wish itin our dreams or heart.

having a dream could be 1 of 2 things, it could be like a message from Allah about something in you that needs to be changed or something in the future that may actually happen to you or just a good tiding to cheer up, Or, It could just be from shaitan.

autumn

Strength in Unity
The dejavu thing, yes it happens sometimes.. weird as it seems..:)
but i guess everyone experiences it..

there are also books about dream interpretations..