dengue virus.....

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum, i belong to Lahore, Pakistan. we are suffering from dengue virus attack spreading through mosquitoes. kindly let me know the supplication (dua) to prevent or cure it. i request all of the muslims to pray for pakistani nation.
jazak allaah khair.

maryjo

I pray to Allah to protect your people from this disease. If you do get bitten by these disease-carrying mosquitoes, be sure to take some tylenol to maintain the fever (DO NOT TAKE ASPIRIN) and drink plenty of water. Its not deadly (Hamdillah), but you must stay hydrated. Take care and again I pray to Allah to protect Pakistan.

Ashad Mehmood

assalamo alaikum
I am also from lahore, pakistan

Yes a lot of people in lahore are suffering from the Disease. So yea kindly tell us the supplication (dua) to prevent or cure it.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

May Allah Azzawajal always protect you all Aameen...

This is not a particular Dua recited in order to protect any one from virus....
But This would suite you I guess.... Insha Allah..

١عوذ بكلمات الله اتتامات من شر ما خلق

‘I take refuge in Allaah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’

(three times in the morning and in the evening)
Mulsim 4/2080

Hope that would be helpful Insha Allah

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
bismillaa hillazee laa yazurroo ma'a ismehee shaeunn fil arze wlaa fissamaae wahowasamee ul aleem...]
another dua...
but i am here to be guided fully...
jazak allaah khair

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabrakaatu

May Allaah help the people of Pakistan who are effected with floods and protect them from Dengue. I've seen in news about the floods and people complaining lack of help from Administration.

download

Also burn Frankincense to repel the mosquitos. A source from Wikipedia also tells the following

Burning frankincense repels mosquitos and thus helps protect people and animals from mosquito-borne illnesses, such as malaria, West Nile Virus, and Dengue Fever.[9]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

assalamo alaikum, i belong to Lahore, Pakistan. we are suffering from dengue virus attack spreading through mosquitoes. kindly let me know the supplication (dua) to prevent or cure it. i request all of the muslims to pray for pakistani nation.
jazak allaah khair.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Sympathy And Condolences.

I have heard about this sad news too over news on t.v the previous night.

Dengue virus attack :
Complications
Most people with dengue fever recover within five to 14 days. Some, particularly adults, may feel listless, tired and even depressed for several weeks to months after being infected.

If severe, dengue fever can lead to dengue hemorrhagic fever and dengue shock syndrome, which can cause heavy bleeding, shock and — in about 2 percent to 5 percent of those with these conditions — death. Those who survive may experience liver, blood vessel and brain damage, as well as seizures.

Treatments and drugs
No specific treatment for dengue fever exists.

If you have a mild form of the disease, your doctor will recommend making sure to drink enough fluids to avoid dehydration from vomiting and high fever. You can also take acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) for pain and fever. Avoid aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve). These can increase the risk of bleeding complications.

If you have a more severe form of the disease, treatment consists of supportive care in a hospital. Such care includes intravenous fluids and electrolyte replacement, maintaining adequate blood pressure and replacing blood loss.
If you have any form of dengue fever, you may also be kept away from mosquitoes, to avoid transmitting the disease to others.

Prevention
No dengue fever vaccine exists. If you are living or traveling in an area where dengue fever is known to be, the best way to avoid dengue fever is to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes that carry the disease.

To reduce your exposure to mosquitoes:

* Avoid unnecessary outdoor activity when mosquitoes are most prevalent, such as at dawn, dusk and early evening.
* Wear long-sleeved shirts, long pants, socks and shoes when you go into mosquito-infested areas.
* Stay in air-conditioned or well-screened housing. Patch screens if necessary, especially where there will be night-time exposure.
* Use bed netting if available.
* Apply permethrin-containi ng mosquito repellent to your clothing, shoes, and camping gear and bed netting. You can also buy clothing made with permethrin already in it. Use repellent with a 10 percent to 30 percent concentration of DEET to your skin. Choose the concentration based on the hours of protection you need — a 10 percent concentration of DEET is effective for about two hours, whereas higher concentrations last longer. Keep in mind that chemical repellants can be toxic, and use only the amount needed for the time you'll be outdoors. Don't use DEET on the hands of young children or on infants under 2 months of age. Instead, cover your infant's stroller or playpen with mosquito netting when outside. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, oil of lemon eucalyptus, a more natural product, offers the same protection as DEET when used in similar concentrations.

~May Allah swt help to speedy the recover on the pakistani nation from this
dengue virus attack ~Amin!

And

May reward you for your good intention~Amin!

Insya'allah!
Try this:drinking a good young coconut water~as i have heard some people had taken it and has cure~Alhamdulillah!

Coconut water is germ free (pyrogen free: a substance that causes fever, especially a substance introduced into somebody's bloodstream) and as such naturally balanced with electrolytic substances like sodium, potassium, magnesium etc. this property makes it a good substitute for saline-glucose: a solution of common salt sodium chloride and distilled water, especially one having the same concentration as body fluids.

Coconut water acts as a detoxifying agent; and potentially the strongest antidote against any form of poison infusion in the body. One health benefit that have in the past saved many poison victims by neutralizing the effect of the poison in the blood. If administered for about 40 days, it flushes out the poison completely from the victim's blood stream.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=524063#post524063

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
queenislam, thank you very much for this nice information especially drinking of young coconut water.
may allaah swt give rewards to u and u become queen in janna too.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help speedy the recover~Amin!

queenislam, thank you very much for this nice information especially drinking of young coconut water.
may allaah swt give rewards to u and u become queen in janna too.
~~~
:salam2:

:mashallah:
All praises for Allah swt
Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim .
~Most Gracious, Most Merciful!

Allahu Akbar!

:ma:
You are very most welcome
my brother.

~May Allah swt help speedy the recover~Amin!

~May Allah swt reward you for your kindness
toward our nation brother~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
You and your family
And to
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam

ayesha.ansari

Well it is very sad news for all Pakistani Muslims to being attack by dengue virus. May Allah help you and keep you and everyone safe.Ameen.