Did anyone watch Dispatches Last Night? "Unholy war"

jamilgame

The programs was about Muslim converts, not reverts, but people who have left islam for christianity in UK, they estimate about 3000 people have left Islam in UK:(.

But even before i watched the documentary i knew who these people who leave islam would be. Like there circumstance, there mainly refugees, asylum seekers who want to be excepted, these people im quite sure have never read the quran properly and understood it.

It also showed another side, which is Christian missionaries getting trained in USA, on how to convert Muslims, and then they come to England to target vulnerable people, like muslim woman who have divorced or children they befreind them to convert them, without the muslim knowing.

But the program was based mainly on the fears people face when leaving Islam, its just one of those documentaries trying to show Islam negatively.

My brother whos 9 years older then me, his 27, always gets sad when he watches programmes like this, but i tell him the way i see it is, tommoro my non muslim friends, will ask me about Islam, and others around the country will google Islam on the net find ouu more about it, the truth, maybe they'll come to turn2islam.com inshallah.

W'salam

Zarra

The programs was about Muslim converts, not reverts, but people who have left islam for christianity in UK, they estimate about 3000 people have left Islam in UK:(.

But even before i watched the documentary i knew who these people who leave islam would be. Like there circumstance, there mainly refugees, asylum seekers who want to be excepted, these people im quite sure have never read the quran properly and understood it.

It also showed another side, which is Christian missionaries getting trained in USA, on how to convert Muslims, and then they come to England to target vulnerable people, like muslim woman who have divorced or children they befreind them to convert them, without the muslim knowing.

But the program was based mainly on the fears people face when leaving Islam, its just one of those documentaries trying to show Islam negatively.

My brother whos 9 years older then me, his 27, always gets sad when he watches programmes like this, but i tell him the way i see it is, tommoro my non muslim friends, will ask me about Islam, and others around the country will google Islam on the net find ouu more about it, the truth, maybe they'll come to turn2islam.com inshallah.

W'salam

Salam,

Mashallah, someone watched it! I saw the last ten minutes and saw it for what it was for; yet another 'information' programme which denigrates our faith. I plan to watch it fully on the internet at some point, perhaps after Ramadan, I need to keep calm in this holy month, inshallah.

Ive noticed for a while that Channel Four seems to produce and air programmes which are unfairly biased against Islam, and I plan to write to them to tell them this, I wonder if they'll give my letter any attention:biggrin: The Undercover Mosque documentary set in Green Lanes masjid was absolute rubbish and was shown to take most things the sheikh said out of context completely. It's just yet another example of the almost constant denigration of Islam..and we wonder why our religion is demonised the way it is. :confused:

Wa'salam

Salam

I think this is kind of metaphysical law of Allah. A little bit phenomenal case for discussion. In one side people who Allah gave them rahmet(mercy) and turned to İslam, to reality but on the other side people who did not earn to be muslim well enough or they never been enough to complete them self with Truth and Light.

In one place people there is a new birth in an another place there is a death. Same case somebody coming to Noor(light) and somebody escaping from the Light into the darkness.

In everything there is a Hikmet(wisdom) of Allah and we can't get truth with our limited mind and we may try our best. And I think as I mentioned this is a divine law. Who knows? Allah...