Did you get a bill from Allah?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made him unable to urinate. The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He agreed to do the operation as the problem was giving him severe pain for days. When the operation was completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs. After looking at the bill, the man started crying. Upon seeing this, the doctor said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for you." The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying because Allah let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"

Subhanallah! We rarely thank Allah for these things which are indeed great favours. Let us ask Allah to grant us the ability to recognize His bounties and thank Him often.

"And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them?" Al Quran (14:34)

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

jazaak Allah khair.

no, i never got any bill frm my Rabb!

His blessings reaches me but my sins goes to Him. :( even though He doesnt need me but i need Him.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
if i die early before anyone here and i meet him i'l let you know

:D

ello,

look brother Gareth....
this is serious matter, we cannot joke about this. I think it's offensive that you say that, Allah (God) means everything to me, I dont like you talking like this. You might have said this "unintentionally" but please next time watch what you say, it seems as if you're kinda *hahahaing* meaning you say if I die and SEE him hey I'll tell you how Big or great he is" as if you know....
I am really sorry I did not want get into this, but I could not help it, because like I said I find it offensive and it hurt me too read such a thing.

Ps: sister, may Allah reward you for sharing, and yes I have not gotten a bill and will never get. And I am the first to admit that Allah surely gave me many blessings which I cannever pay back, and it seems my "thank you" is not there intead I sin, and sin, sin! paying Him [swt] back with 'ungreatfulness'
may Allah forgive us all.ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
no offense but why can't people just get a sense of humour and laugh a little, your not gonna get in trouble for it, we are allowed to.

these days everywhere i go or most people i talk to, people are just miserable.

do you hate life or something?, i don't like where i live but i love to play around and have fun.

Cheer up people!!

If you can't laugh, I think this world will drive you mad, to be honest

:rolleyes:

well, there is ways to make jokes, but making jokes on God is not a joke and I tell you the truth.....I wont laugh on such jokes.
it's not bad to have sense of humor and I sure love it:D
but you know we need to have limits on such things, to make fun of everything will not be "humor".....I hope you understand.
Do I hate life lol.......not really in fact I love my life because every day is a blessing from Allah, He [SWT] gives me another chance to strive and be good Muslim and therefore good human being each day Allah allows me to breathe and live. wal hamdulillah (all praises be to Allah)
I hope you did not take offence from what I said brother.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
^ ok brother,
it's ok, I was just feeling not soo good when I read what you have said..... I personaly did not like it so I had to say hwo I felt because we are talking about Allah here and Allah is not a joke... maybe you did not mean to 'offend' or poke a fun...but that is what I read from your wording I ask you to forgive me if I read wrong and thus jumped into conclusion.
take care,

a_stranger

Dear son (i have a son in your age approximatly) and he likes to make jokes ( but i know his heart is very pure like yours), sometimes i feel his joks are not accepptable why? beacuse i know deep within my hearts that our creator is so holy ,so great , so high , ......... very much higher that any words can tell ....when we talk about Allah sobhanahu wa taala our creator and his revealation we need to show deep respect and (more that respect) something should be planted in our hearts ......which will make us very sensitive what to say when we talk knowing that our creator is hearing us ...........Let us Look and ponder in the universe around the sky ,sun , moon stars .people ..........we will feel the Glory of our creator and this make our hearts tremble with love , fear and gratitude.........

Abu Hurairah (radhiallahu anhu) narrated that Allah’s Messenger(sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “Do you know the things which most commonly bring people into Paradise? They are fear of Allah and good character. Do you know what most commonly bring people into Hell? They are the two hollow things: the mouth and the private parts.” (Tirmidhi 4832 and Ibn Majah)

I hope i didnt offend you but i love for you what i love for my sons.

Waassalam (peace):salah:

raihana

Exactly! You gets bills for just a phone. But God gives us EVERYTHING and doesnt ask for a bill, or anything in return. Doesnt that show how great He is?

:)

Very true sister
We humans are not thankful,we realize what we had when it is gone from our hands.
We always whine for what we haven't got.:astag::astag:

:tti_sister::tti_sister:

mayah

Masyaallah..thanks ALLAH for everythings He gives us..we cant repay HIM forever.Hope we all be a good and thankful muslim!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
no,never fot a single bill from ALLAH.and i dunno how i'll end up if HE starts doing so:(.................................jazakallah khaira for sharing this sister.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Very true sister
We humans are not thankful,we realize what we had when it is gone from our hands.
We always whine for what we haven't got.:astag::astag:

:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Thats true. We aren't thankful humans at all :( So why do we whine and ask for more, I mean we dont even deserve it. What good have we done to get ALL that we want? But Allah still gives it to us :( SubhnAllah, He is so Merciful!

Masyaallah..thanks ALLAH for everythings He gives us..we cant repay HIM forever.Hope we all be a good and thankful muslim!

Thats very true :( Ameen to your dua

no,never fot a single bill from ALLAH.and i dunno how i'll end up if HE starts doing so:(.................................jazakallah khaira for sharing this sister.

Me neither :( But He wont because He knows we will never be able to pay Him backk

Wayaki sister :)