Did you smile today ?

A gift

:salam2:

i thought i make this thread after reading some tense replies and threads . why there are some people trying to dig in for troubles why dont you jst chill out !

i wonder if you smiled today instead of searching for others mistake and try to act smart . life may be defficult but happiness is so simple so dont make it that hard on yourself and give yourself a break try to learn more about Islam without the intention of hurting someone on purpose . release this attitude .

you just need to relax :)

IslamicGirl24

There was seriously a need for a thread like this. Don't know whats happening on tti these days.. Tempers are running SO high! Calm down everyone! Take a chill pill and Relax!

JazakAllah sister.
May Allah bless you.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah I have smiled many times today also. But cannot relax now because the schedule is little busy. LOL

Thank you sister for the reminder. Indeed it is important. :)

wassalam 'alaikum watahmatullahi wabarakatuh

A gift

There was seriously a need for a thread like this. Don't know whats happening on tti these days.. Tempers are running SO high! Calm down everyone! Take a chill pill and Relax!

JazakAllah sister.
May Allah bless you.

yeah indeed sister thats what i felt when i started to read these posts i dont whats going on but i do know that we shoyuld help each other not pick each others mistakes .so i hope it helps :)

A gift

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Yeah I have smiled many times today also. But cannot relax now because the schedule is little busy. LOL

Thank you sister for the reminder. Indeed it is important. :)

wassalam 'alaikum watahmatullahi wabarakatuh

my brother its you :D well i am glad that you smiled but tell others to do the same and RELEASE the long face :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
yes,,,, its the most wanted post indeed,,,, temper is no dought high May Allah bestow us with tolerance......:):):):):)):):)):):)): i alway keep smiling hehe( other then serious situations lol)
wsalam
jasak Allah for renewing our smile :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:DD:DD:DD:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I am wondering whose temper is high??????? Any clues?????

Am I included in the list? :redface:

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh