'Dil badal De' AMAZING URDU NASHEED or naat :P

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: TTI family!!

I hope that ya'll are in the BEST of health/imaan!
Even though I am not Pakistani, I love and enjoy the Urdu language! but nothing beats this beautiful nasheed!! its in Urdu, subtitled in English for those who dont speak Urdu (including me which is why I LOVE it!!!!) :D I hope ya'll enjoy it. If anyone has any more nasheeds like these, please do share !
[yt]_Ru75HVSjh4[/yt]

arzafar

not bad especially without the music. Unfortunately ali haider is shia and 'mola' from them means Ali ibne abu talib.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

he was not a practicing shia before and now he is practicing SHIA,, so what is the difference??

muslimshabs

salamu alaikum...
I like these from junaid jamsheed...
Subhanallah he is having a beautiful voice and a nice nasheed too...

[yt]W3LvdwOJuU8[/yt]

[yt]odqPhNopZtY[/yt]

khangul

your sister
:salam2: TTI family!!

I hope that ya'll are in the BEST of health/imaan!
Even though I am not Pakistani, I love and enjoy the Urdu language! but nothing beats this beautiful nasheed!! its in Urdu, subtitled in English for those who dont speak Urdu (including me which is why I LOVE it!!!!) :D I hope ya'll enjoy it. If anyone has any more nasheeds like these, please do share !
[yt]_Ru75HVSjh4[/yt]

my favourite is here

[yt]BFH6MWyIcOo[/yt]

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

I am inspired by the Naat by junaid jamsheed,I have to strive more in the way of Allah (SWT). Some days back I was listening to lecture by a scholar from Pakistan Maulana Tariq Jameel,wherein he did mention about how this guy Junaid transformed his life in the way of Allah.MAshaAllah.Though I do not agree to Aqeedah propagated by Maulana Tariq Jameel,but when he speaks on general issues of Ummah,he is unbeatable.

Regards.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalam Alaikum:

I am inspired by the Naat by junaid jamsheed,I have to strive more in the way of Allah (SWT). Some days back I was listening to lecture by a scholar from Pakistan Maulana Tariq Jameel,wherein he did mention about how this guy Junaid transformed his life in the way of Allah.MAshaAllah.Though I do not agree to Aqeedah propagated by Maulana Tariq Jameel,but when he speaks on general issues of Ummah,he is unbeatable.

Regards.

Junaid Jamshed was a lead singer of Pakistan's first band VITAL SIGNS.
He is a favourite student of Maulana Tariq Jameel, He is inspired by his teachings and preaching.
And now he is following his foot steps.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
not bad especially without the music. Unfortunately ali haider is shia and 'mola' from them means Ali ibne abu talib.

I didnt know that....his nasheed sounded good. Its good to know now though,

May Allaah guide him to the true path of our salaf and those who follow them! ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Junaid transformed his life in the way of Allah
Oh yea, I heard about his transformation from one of my Pakistani friends here. It is quite inspiring alhamdulillaah and his nasheed are amazing!!!

**PS: some of the nasheeds are just in Urdu:( I dont understand it without the subtitles .....may Allaah reward you for sharing them though!! (a message for EVERYONE who shared)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
here are some urdu naats
hope u will like them...
:wasalam:

Attachments

• Allah ke Huzoor me sar ko jhukaa.mp3
    5.2 MB · Views: 95
  • - Ek Hi Allah.mp3
    7.7 MB · Views: 73
  • Ek Roz Momino Tujhay Marna Zaroor Haiwmv.mp3