Dimona - Israeli Nuclear reactor

Status
Not open for further replies.

falasteny

im sure the united nation enjoyed watching that
look how nasty they went over iran and they dont even know if they manufacture anything
sobhan allah

island muslim

according to IAEA Iran is NOT proved to be making nuclear weapons. By their own(IAEA) admission it's civilian use of nuclear power at this point.

konrad16660

how i learned to fall in love with the bomb(strangelove)

this is somthing that people argue with me on all the time. But i feel that every country in the world should have nuclear weapons. They have prevented more death than almost anything else in the world. Without them there would have already been a world war III and look at world war II 32 million russians, 500,000 americans 2.5 million british and 9 million germans, those are just some of the main countries. If Iraq would have had nuclear weapons the united states would not have been able to go in there and attack them and kill over half a million people. And yea, were not talking about military deaths, we are talking about a lot of civilians. Just like in World War II 2/3 I repeat 2/3 of the deaths in world war II were civilians. War is hell, and I hope that more countries can get nukes so they are not picked on. Some people think that Iran is too crazy to have a nuke, but if you really look at it, they have more checks and balances than the United States and the United States tells people who can and cannot have nuclear weapons? United States are the only country that has ever used the Nuclear bomb....oh yea and it was twice. We like to forget about that. So, my message is, give everyone nukes.
Let there be peace.

Globalpeace

Banned
I second that...

Level the playing field!

this is somthing that people argue with me on all the time. But i feel that every country in the world should have nuclear weapons. They have prevented more death than almost anything else in the world. Without them there would have already been a world war III and look at world war II 32 million russians, 500,000 americans 2.5 million british and 9 million germans, those are just some of the main countries. If Iraq would have had nuclear weapons the united states would not have been able to go in there and attack them and kill over half a million people. And yea, were not talking about military deaths, we are talking about a lot of civilians. Just like in World War II 2/3 I repeat 2/3 of the deaths in world war II were civilians. War is hell, and I hope that more countries can get nukes so they are not picked on. Some people think that Iran is too crazy to have a nuke, but if you really look at it, they have more checks and balances than the United States and the United States tells people who can and cannot have nuclear weapons? United States are the only country that has ever used the Nuclear bomb....oh yea and it was twice. We like to forget about that. So, my message is, give everyone nukes.
Let there be peace.

justoneofmillion

Let there be peace.
it`s seems we are all falling in love with it !
i agree a certain balance must be achieved as soon as possible!it would humble some , sometimes diet is healthy.everybody knows that..something like a global ramadan where everybody would start to appreciate what they have,feed the brain and spirit a little more maybe, share the table , how to be thankful and automatically by doing so learning how to take care of the poor without colorful slogans and empty speeches!

Sophie

Let there be peace.
Excuse me please,but I study world events very closely,and right now we are already in WWlll. I understand your point,but I would just like to say that I believe it would be better if no one had such horrible weapons.Some crazy person one day is going to actually use these weapons against another country,then they'll use their nuclear weapons,then the next country and so on. I agree,let there be peace.But not by fear,but by understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.