disabled girl arrested for blasphemy

Precious Star

Precious Star,

Don't be too emotionally. You too making assumptions. How do you know she is 11? You said "To me she looks like a teenage girl..." this is assumption as well. "Furthermore, she was not caught red-handed", another assumptions. I think you too rely on news from sicked western media. Other comments here are also based on news including that she was caught red handed. No one making up story but in reference to the same media. If you frankly look at the comments from everyone, all have sympathy to this girl. We are not Dracula, human just like you. We too want the truth to prevail not based on assumptions. An Imam being accused and potentially innocent girl is being accused as well. One of them could be innocent, not be both. If the imam is innocent, let the truth prevail. I don't want to mock an innocent man, in case he is innocent. I hope the girl is innocent, regardless her religion background. If she is mentally retarded, I don't see any sin she committed. But what is the truth? You will never get the truth from sicked western media. Until then no body is guilty until proven guilty. Why there are so much of cries because of this girl? Hundred of innocent children killed daily in Palestine, Syria and kids are arrested and tortured in Kashmir region in the name of terrorism. They are thousand of child labours all over the world. where is the attention, no one crying about it? Now, stop making assumption about me. Pls read all my post here before you judge me.

I sincerely hope you stop being emotional and jumping the gun.

I dd not make any assumptions about you nor did I judge you. In fact, I have not responded to any of your posts about this story. I have not even paid attention to them because I find it difficult to follow your English. It appears that you have decided its ok to make such judgements as "you are emotional" and "you jump the gun" etc. It s not your job to call me "emotional" particularly since I was merely stating my opinion about Mosabja's comments. -- which have nothing to do with anything you have posted.

I suggest you read my comments carefully. I did not say the girl was 11. I commented on her appearance. At the moment, we have a video of her and of her father. Her father states that neither he nor his children disrespect the Quran or any other Holy Book. On what basis do we assume he is lying?
Usually, we assume the worst of people when we know that they are capable of wrongdoing.

The children dying in Syria and Palestine have nothing to do with this story.

Idris16

Even if she burnt the Quran it says she was disabled, in islam disabled people do not get executed or punished.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Firstly, accept my sincere apology if I've wronged you. My intention is to avoid you going overboard.

I dd not make any assumptions about you nor did I judge you. In fact, I have not responded to any of your posts about this story. I have not even paid attention to them because I find it difficult to follow your English.

It is not English, I agree. It is Manglish. Many people write many type of English here. Good excuse anyway.

It appears that you have decided its ok to make such judgements as "you are emotional" and "you jump the gun" etc. It s not your job to call me "emotional" particularly since I was merely stating my opinion about Mosabja's comments. -- which have nothing to do with anything you have posted.

Let me respectfully disagree. You invited me to reply by passing following unnecessary statement / allegation;

Seriously, the way people on this forum twist things, its a disgrace.

Let me hear you deny it.

I suggest you read my comments carefully. I did not say the girl was 11. I commented on her appearance.

Agreed. I've read few times, I'm saying you are making assumption through her appearance. You dislike Mobsaja making assumptions, I was merely telling you too making assumptions. Saying someone is a teenager based on "appearance" is an assumption too. You denied that you were making assumption. Perhaps, we are like chicken and duck, we have difficulty understanding each other language.

At the moment, we have a video of her and of her father. Her father states that neither he nor his children disrespect the Quran or any other Holy Book. On what basis do we assume he is lying?
Usually, we assume the worst of people when we know that they are capable of wrongdoing.

Alhamdulillah, this is what I wanted to hear. Hopefully someone can tell the whole world that she is mentally restarted or she is not.

The children dying in Syria and Palestine have nothing to do with this story.

I did not say that, I was telling you the way the whole world was reacting is different. I've front page news showing kids handcuffed in the name of terrorism. Because these kids are Muslims so no one shed tears.