Do U Take Psyciatric Drugs?

salam alaykum

well something i jz stumbled upon........

*link removed*

and the US govt pays $72 billion for it annually ........wow thats how these illuminatis make their money and keep u in their *mind control* by saying ur sick and giving u drugs...the so called GOOD DRUGS........wake up people!!!!!

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

OKay brother I need to educate you a little here. I just finished my Psych rotation and am somewhat sensitive about this. When you work with profoundly mentally ill people and see the devastating effects of psychosis up front then it tends to knock you off your ivory tower.

People with schizophrenia are so disabled by hearing voices, seeing hallucinations, and basically just so disfunctional that they cannot get or keep employment. Aside from the disruption of basic abilities like feeding, clothing and washing oneself there is also the stigma society attaches to the mentally ill. These people have a neurological problem with the dopamine receptors in the brain, they are over sensitive to dopamine or produce too much. The meds work by blocking some of the receptors and then the person's symptoms get better.

However these patients are notorious for noncompliance and almost always stop their meds once released again. They feel "better" so they think they do not need their meds anymore. So in about a few weeks they come back through the ER screaming, crying, so very afraid or aggresive and in some cases they've tried attacking people. So we once again start their meds and keep them in the hospital until they are not a threat to themselve and others. Then by law they must be released again.

Since they cannot work our govenment pays disability for them. They make sure they have enough money for food, housing and their psych drugs are covered as well by state funds. Would you rather us leave them unsupported and unmedicated? How cruel and heartless. I strongly suggest you work in a place for the mentally ill before making such quick judgement on why psych drugs are being paid for by the govenment. Things tend to be seen in a different light when you see mental illness up close and personal.

ShyHijabi

Oh my gosh brother, do you know who sponsors the CCHR??? The people you linked are the Church of Scientology, a horrible, horrible cult. Please make sure your sources are proper before posting them. This group is responsible for death (Google Lisa Mcphearson).

They believe that there is no god and that their founder, L. Ron HUbbard, was some sort of prophet. He said we all were aliens at one time and an evil alien Lord had us thrown into volcanoes and killed. He said our souls travelled around earth and settled into neanderthals and now our souls constantly find new bodies to inhabit. Don't believe me? Just look up Xenu.com and it explains how crazy and dangerous this cult it.

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah.

Don't busy yourself with such things, my brother.

Oh my gosh brother, do you know who sponsors the CCHR??? The people you linked are the Church of Scientology, a horrible, horrible cult. Please make sure your sources are proper before posting them. This group is responsible for death (Google Lisa Mcphearson).

They believe that there is no god and that their founder, L. Ron HUbbard, was some sort of prophet. He said we all were aliens at one time and an evil alien Lord had us thrown into volcanoes and killed. He said our souls travelled around earth and settled into neanderthals and now our souls constantly find new bodies to inhabit. Don't believe me? Just look up Xenu.com and it explains how crazy and dangerous this cult it.

oh my bad.....darn it they didnt list all that in their *about us* section.....
but they did have alot of doctors and medical experts speaking for them.......well the media nowadays is *total mind control* i would say....

:hearts::hearts: