Do you go to doctor or wait to heal inshallah ?

Serving Him

As salam alaykum

When you do have sickness which is regarding private parts and if it has ability to make your clothes impure, would you still wait and ask Allah to heal it ? Or would you go hospital and see a doctor even if its a bit embarrising, you know ?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Ofcourse in such situation you have to seek doctor`s help.
The doctor wont look at it as embarassing thing but as a medical problem.

Anas (radi Allahu anhu) reported that a person asked Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), “Should I tie my camel and have Tawakkul (trust in Allah for her protection) or should I leave her untied and have Tawakkul.” Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) replied, “Tie her and have Tawakkul.” (Hasan) [Jami At-Tirmidhi]

So we should inshallah seek to find solutions to our problems with all the means that Allah left for us first.

a_stranger

*!Ahmad ibn Hanbal narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah created the disease, He also created the cure, so seek the cure.” Narrated by Ahmad, 12186; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1633.*!

It was narrated that Usaamah ibn Shurayk (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Bedouin said: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we not treat sickness?” He said, “Yes, O slaves of Allaah, treat sickness, for Allaah did not send down any disease but He also sent down its cure, except for one disease.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what is it?” He said, “Old age.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2038; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.*!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Please go to the doctor ASAP. If there is any infection you do not need it to spread and make the consequences worse. Physicians are trained not to cause you any embarrassment but to help you feel better.