=============================

free islamic books 4 all
http://www.islamictop.net/en/

============================
<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Do you know that Jesus was the messanger of ALLAH ?

we believe in that

The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course. ( 2:285)

=============
But
============

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and Unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little. (4:46)

and

But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others). ( 5:13)

=======
Allah send the last messenger prophet , Muhammad to all

And We have not sent you but to all the men as a bearer of good news and as a warner, but most men do not know.(34:28)

<wasalam >

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: brother,this will make people realise how true and beautiful Islam is!!:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil (Ameen):biggrin:

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing

:wasalam:

Karima

Asalmualikum,

How can you say this? Your quote: do u know that islam is the only belief that GOD accept

When the people of the torah and of the book are acceptable? Don't tell me that God never accepted anything of the christians or jews who do chairitable acts for the sake of doing good, and for pleasing God.

All my life before coming aware of Islam, was my life a waste of time, while worshiping God?

I sense an arrogance in this, and if Islam is arrogant, I want nothing of it.

Forgive me if I am in total ignorance of this.

Sallam,
Kristina

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
When the people of the torah and of the book are acceptable? Don't tell me that God never accepted anything of the christians or jews who do chairitable acts for the sake of doing good, and for pleasing God.

<wellcome my sister>

Allah guard and save the Qur'an from corruption

Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian. (15:9)

But the previous scriptures

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and Unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little. (4 :46)

But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others). (5:13)

=========
and the religion of Allah is El islam

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

============
and the religion accepted by Allah is El islam

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

==============
<wasalam alaykoum>

Karima

Asalamualikum,

This sounds compulsory to me. Thank you for your answer, and forgive me for not yet understanding this.

Sallam,
Kristina

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

A Muslim is someone who had true belief in Allahs books and Messengers. Today, a Muslim is someone who who worships Allah without ascribing partners to him, and accepts the Prophets Jesus, Abraham Moses and all the Prophets... including the final messenger, the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Before Muhammad :saw: was given prophethood, there existed a group of people who followed Jesus's teachings properly, so they were "Muslims" and hence they are in paradise.... and likewise before Jesus (peace be upon him) there were Jews who were upon the truth.

So in this aspect Islam is the only religion that is accepted, that is the religion of pure monotheism.

The Christianity of today has major problems in the realms of Tawheed (believing in the oneness and uniqueness of Allah in his names and attributes, i.e. only he is the Most Merciful, Allah is the King of Kings, not Jesus nor anyone else...... only Allah is able to answer our prayers... this is without the need of Jesus or Mary as an intermediary...... to make them intermediaries just because they are beloved to God, is Shirk, it means that you are associating partners with God, and lowering the Status of God.

God can answer anyone's prayers, the weak, the old, the rich, the famous those who are learned and those who are ignorant.... There is no need to go to "confession" or to see a priest, rabbi or holy man to be blessed... both of these things are high sins.

Infact, things became so corrupt that the clergy even today take money for blessing people, this can be seen in parts of Africa... and other places. In medieval Europe (and to some extent today), the clergy had a lot of power and were part of the elite. They exherted immeasurable influence over the people and it was used in many bad ways, such as controlling , taking taxes and .. keeping the Serfs (those who worked in the fields) in fear of the land owners and establishment

At the very same time, Islamic Spain allowed peasants to buy, sell and rent land.... In Islam the financially fortunate people of society give charity, they are expected to pay a fixed (wajib) mandatory sum each year called the Zakat..... AND extra money and help to the poor is seen as mustahab... So, this gave the poor a ladder of hope.

These were some of the main reasons that many cities happily accepted Islam and didnt want anything to do with the Visigoth Christian rulers who would treat them very badly.

Allah's mercy knows no bounds ....... Your past good actions from before Islam are counted as the good deeds you did. Anything that you did from before which were not good are forgiven by God and they are wiped clean.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Hadith - Sahih Bukhari (#70) and Muslim

[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Hakim ibn Hizam said to the Prophet :saw:, "You know that in the days before Islam I used to maintain family ties, free slaves, and give charity. Will I be rewarded for any of those deeds?" The Prophet :saw: replied, "You accepted Islam with all the good you did in the past."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]
Wasalam, :)
[/FONT]

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Arrogance is a blameworthy characteristic which is the feature of Iblees and his cohorts in this world, those on whose hearts Allaah has placed a seal.

The first one who showed arrogance towards Allaah and His creation was the accursed Iblees, when Allaah commanded him to prostrate to Adam and he refused and was arrogant, and said, “I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.”

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of a human being); then We told the angels, ‘Prostrate yourselves to Adam’, and they prostrated themselves, except Iblees (Satan), he refused to be of those who prostrated themselves.

(Allaah) said: ‘What prevented you (O Iblees) that you did not prostrate yourself, when I commanded you?’ Iblees said: ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay’”

[al-A’raaf 7:11-12]

Arrogance is one of the characteristics of Iblees, so whoever wants to be arrogant should realize that he is acquiring a characteristic of the devils, and that he is not acquiring a characteristic of the noble angels who obeyed their Lord and fell down prostrate.

Moreover, arrogance may be the cause of a person being deprived of Paradise and may mean that the Lord of Glory will not even look at him, as it says in the following two ahaadeeth:

1 – It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”

Narrated by Muslim, 91.

2 – It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever lets his garment drag along the ground out of pride, Allaah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection.” Abu Bakr said: “Sometimes my garment slips down on one side, unless I pay attention to it.” The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “You are not doing that out of pride.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3465

Secondly:

Pride is an attribute that is not befitting for anyone except Allaah. Whoever seeks to compete with Allaah in that, Allaah will destroy him, wreak vengeance on him and make things difficult for him.

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri and Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah :saw: (S) said: “Might is His garment and pride is His cloak; whoever seeks to compete with Me concerning them, I will punish him.”

Narrated by Muslim, 2620.

Al-Nawawi said: This is how it is narrated in all texts. The pronoun in the words ‘His garment’ and ‘His cloak’ refers to Allaah, and there is something omitted; what is meant is ‘Allaah says, ‘whoever seeks to compete with Me concerning them, I will punish him’.

What is meant by ‘seeks to compete with Me’ is seeking to acquire that characteristic in the sense of sharing in it.

This is a stern warning against arrogance which clearly demonstrates that it is haraam.

Sharh Muslim, 16/173.

Everyone who tries to be arrogant and put himself above others, Allaah will bring him down among the lowest of the low, and will humiliate him, because he is going against reality, so Allaah will punish him by thwarting his aims; the punishment is to fit the crime.

The one who is arrogant towards the people will be trampled beneath the feet of the people on the Day of Resurrection, as a punishment for his arrogance.

It was narrated from ‘Amr ibn Shu’ayb via his father and grandfather that the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “On the Day of Resurrection, the arrogant will be gathered like ants in the form of men. Humiliation will overwhelm them from all sides. They will be driven to a prison in Hell called Bawlas, with the hottest fire rising over them, and they will be given to drink of the juice of the inhabitants of Hell, which is teenat al-khabaal.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2492; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2025.

Thirdly:

Arrogance is of several types, including the following:

1 – When a person does not accept the truth and produces false arguments against it, as we have mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, “Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”

2 – When a person admires himself for his beauty or handsomeness, or the fineness of his food or clothing, so he feels proud and arrogant and feels superior to people.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said (or Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said): “Whilst a man was walking, dragging his garment with pride, with his hair nicely combed, Allaah caused the earth to swallow him and he will go on sinking in it until the Day of Resurrection.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3297; Muslim, 2088

A similar case is the story of the friend of the man whose companion spoke to him arrogantly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And he had property (or fruit) and he said to his companion, in the course of mutual talk: ‘I am more than you in wealth and stronger in respect of men’”
[al-Kahf 18:34]

It may be that he was boasting about his tribe and linage.

Fourthly:

One of the remedies for arrogance is to think of yourself as being just like other people and realize that they are like you, they were born from a mother and a father just as you were, and that taqwa (piety, fear of Allaah) is the true criterion of superiority.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqoon (the pious)”

[al-Hujuraat 49:13]

The arrogant Muslim should realize that no matter what he achieves, he is still too weak to attain a stature like the mountains in height or rend nor penetrate the earth (cf. al-Isra’ 17:37), as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allaah likes not any arrogant boaster.

And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses”

[Luqmaan 31:18-19]

Al-Qurtubi said:

The phrase “nor walk in insolence through the earth” is a prohibition of arrogance and is enjoining humility. Marah (translated here as insolence) is excessive joy, or it was said that it means being arrogant in walking, or thinking too highly of oneself.

Qutaadah said: it means showing off in walking; or it was said that it means vanity.

All of these suggestions are close in meaning, but they may be divided into two categories: those which are blameworthy and those which are praiseworthy.

Arrogance, vanity, showing off and thinking too highly of oneself are blameworthy; joy and energy are praiseworthy.

Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 10/260.

Another remedy for arrogance is for a person to realize that on the Day of Resurrection he will be gathered in a small form like an ant which will be trampled underfoot. Arrogant people are hated by other people just as they are hated by Allaah; people love humble, tolerant and gentle people, and they hate those who are harsh and cruel to people.

Another remedy is to remember that he and urine came out of the same place; that he began as a despised drop of sperm and he will end up as a rotten corpse, and that in between he is a vessel for faeces. So what does he have to feel so proud and arrogant about?!

We ask Allaah to rid us all of arrogance and make us humble.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Karima

Asalamualikum to both Mabsoot and to Islamicfajr,

Reading what both of you submitted was helpful.

Sallam
Kristina

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
الحمد لله وجزاكم الله خيراً

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Karima

Asalmualikum,

Can someone please interpret what islamicfajr just wrote? And can the sender of this Arabic writing please explain why it was sent in Arabic?

Thank you so kindly......

Sallam,
Kristina

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
sorry!! my sister

الحمد لله = alhamed liAllah = thanks Allah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبر كاته = asalam alaykum wa rahmat allah wa barakato

salam_3.gif

==========
جزاكم الله خيراً = gazakum allah kayran

<wasalam alaykoum>

Karima

Wasalam,

It is so beautiful!!! Thank you......The words directed toward Allah are really nice!

Sallam,
Kristina

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
It is so beautiful!!! Thank you

u wellcome my sister

......The words directed toward Allah are really nice

yeah ur right

the God is the God

even if say it in many language the mean not change

======
thanks 4 ur nice reply and ur nice pass

<wasalam alaykoum >

Tamer

:bismillah:

:salam2:

How can you say this? Your quote: do u know that islam is the only belief that GOD accept

Sometimes reading is half-understanding. Sometimes we have to read several times to understand the meanings , and feel the right thing.
Me for example I've felt love and jealousy for his own religioun in that sentence.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

I have always believed in one God....growing up in a christian home. This is nothing new to me....and I have felt that Islam is a religion that believes in the one God, which is true of the hebrews and some christians.

The christians have their prophet jesus who came to live as an example for those to follow....just as muhammad. Only jesus did not have wives and lived his life totally for God to show his example of serving others.

The arrogance I have sensed in this is that Islam is the only correct way. I do not see jews and christians as heathens. They worship God from their hearts.

What has happened to my awareness is that I learned that the same angel Gabriel came to Muhammad...and the Qur'an takes God's word up to date, with no changes or alterations.

Islam is a religion of peace, and of surrender unto God. My own mother who is a christian, is not a heathen, because she is a christian. Her faith in God is stronger than anyone I have seen. Her examples of modesty, never drank, smoke, cursed, etc, have been all good, and she believes in one God.

This is not for debate of who is right. I am trying to make myself clear in why I used arrogance and one God the way I did.

Forgive me if I offend anyone in this.

Sallam,
Kristina

oceane

yes sister Kristina :) Jesus did not get married. I'm not sure about what i'm going to say ( that will need confirmation ) but i read that, when he comes back , he will, insha Allah, get married...

Salam Aleikoum

oceane

Don't worry sis Kristina. No one can judge anybody's faith except Allah, for he knows what is in our hearts better than us ourselves.

May Allah guide us all and our families and friends,

ameen