Do you remember???

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum warahmatullai wabarakatuhu!!!! Sorry to my old members whom knew me that I have not been here for a long while. I was busy, especially after the death of my brothers. So sorry for losing touch dear brothers and sisters, and hope you can forgive me. Many of you had also asked me to let you know when i complete the book i was writing. It's complete and selling alhamdulillah, and it even has it's own site now www.cry4peace.org
hope you can all forgive me, Asalamu Alaikum!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaka Allahu Khayran Katheera:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Welcome back I hope Allah eases your burdens in this life and the next:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Congratulations on your book:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa allaicimu salam wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu dear sister

Mashallah, that is very happy news. I wish everything the best for you dear sister with this book,and that Allah writes you a loot of good deeds for your noble intentions, to spread message of Islaam trough you writeing and to touch the cold hearts Inshallah, as I could understand from the titlle of your book.And that be the best selling book, Inshallah. :)

May Allah bless you and reword you. :hijabi: :SMILY252:

:salam2:

Idris16

Wa 'Alaykum salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh
MaashaAllah, You really care about our Ummah and you have reminded us many times about unity.. May Allaah make easy for you and may He have mercy on your brothers
Âmîn

mabera

May Allah help us

:salam2:ma'shaaAllah for this wonderful work of yours may Almighty Allah accept it from you as an act of Ibadah and may He reward with Jannahtul firdaus

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My sweetest baby sister...how I have missed you. And I am ready to read all your posts and observations.
We all have to attend to life and we come back to share our wisdom.

My love,

your aapa

Sakeena

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: SubhanAllah!!!! *HUUUUUUUGS* SIS!! I've missed you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about ur brothers' deaths subhanallah.... :girl3: sis, I'm here 4 you, because you were there 4 me when no one would help me inshallah ya sis ur amazing!!! I truly admire your strength and courage mashallah!! *hugs* May Allah swt bless you always. Your brothers are in Jannah inshallah--don't worry Honey. Stay strong my Dear, Beautiful Palestine... :hearts: I love you for the sake of Allah swt alone!!

:tti_sister:

With love always,

-Sakeena---I'm here for you my Muslim Sister