• Poll closed .

newusman

Muslim
Questions : Do you watch Huda tv ?
Yes, everyday
Sometimes
Its not good
What is it?

Just google them and you will find more about them...

halah

yes I watch huda tv

Asslamu alaikum ,may allah reward you all and accept your good deeds
Actualy,I watch huda tv every day it's awonderful religious channel you can benefit of it so much and to get the broadcast information you can go to

wajazakum allah khair

Adeem

Asalam-u-Alaikum every 1... this is my 1st msg/reply 2 this site i use 2 sit back n read all brothers n sisters msgs/reply but never reply anywayz. i dont watch this huda channal dont know abt it but i watch Q.TV& PEACE.TV
nice islamic channals.

newusman

Muslim
Details

Salam. well its an islamic channel and this is how they describe themselve. InshALLAH SOON its will be online aswell so we can watch it all over the world :).

"Huda is not a "religious" channel as religion is defined in the west; rather it is a window allowing viewers a glimpse into the daily lives of 1.2 billion Muslims who inhabit every corner of this planet which we all share. Islam is a comprehensive way of life which does not bifurcate spiritual and secular matters; therefore, what is perceived as "religious" in western terms is seen in Muslim societies as simply the natural order of life for mankind. We hope to contribute to the collective global efforts of our scholars and advocates by conveying our message of humanity, understanding, devotion, and assurance to our target international audience of non- Arabic speaking Muslims and non-Muslims alike"

huda tv tuning details:

Huda tv is now available on the following satellites:
Nilesat
Atlanticbird 2
Eurobird 2

Nilesat
Satellite Nilesat
Frequency 11747
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4

Atlanticbird 2
Satellite Atlantic Bird 2
Frequency 12566
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4

Eurobird 2
Satellite Eurobird 2
Frequency 11585
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

I remember when i went to the GPU in 2006 they were giving out DVD`s related on "Huda Tv" ....(I think)

So what channel does it come on????

:wasalam:

newusman

Muslim
Huda!!!

:) Salam. I have Nilesat and it comes on number 15. you can view it in europe and US for sure. just need to get the satellite, but inshAllah soon they will be online so no need to worry about that either. Its aired from Egypt and they have Shaiyookh from all over the world, not just one location, Alhamdulillah they their aqeedah is correct as well ( Quran , Sunnah & the way of the Sahaba). & please dont think that im advertising them, its a first of a kind muslim channel which I watch and really love so thats why im keen to spread the word. The same way I like telling people about TTI I like to tell about Huda.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:) Salam. I have Nilesat and it comes on number 15. you can view it in europe and US for sure. just need to get the satellite, but inshAllah soon they will be online so no need to worry about that either. Its aired from Egypt and they have Shaiyookh from all over the world, not just one location, Alhamdulillah they their aqeedah is correct as well ( Quran , Sunnah & the way of the Sahaba). & please dont think that im advertising them, its a first of a kind muslim channel which I watch and really love so thats why im keen to spread the word. The same way I like telling people about TTI I like to tell about Huda.

Oh gotcha!:muslim_child:

halah

huda tv again

:blackhijab: Asslamu alaikum
indeed, Idon't advertise the channel but actually I can say that their is no isalamic channel equivalent to huda tv and personally it's my religious reference. Irecommend all the sisters and brothers to get it as well as I recommend the all to participate in TTI because out of both you can gain a lot of religiouse knowledge
wa'asslamu alaikum:ma

nafeesa

salaam alaykum
yes its really a good channel,i use to watch it when i was in kuwait ,unfortunatly it isnt available in Indian channels but Jazak Allah for the T.V. tunning i will ask my cable operator to tune it if possible Insha Allah.

salaam alaykum

zainab

It sounds really interesting. Can you tell me which language it is in please ?(I'm assuming Arabic).

Thank you

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

When im in Morocco i watch it..hmm inshaAllah try to find out if I get recieve it here in Holland aswell with satellite.. Jazak';Allah ghayran bro newusman for the tuning details!

Wasalam

hijabi_sis

Pround 2 b a muslim

Asalaamealykum

Havent heard about dis Huda channel......i wil look into it inshAllah... sounds interesting.

newusman

Muslim
:)

Salam.
Its in english which in a way is good as it covers majority of the muslim world & the non-muslim world.That doesnt mean that their Shayooks are all non-arabs or reverts. As i said before mashAllah they have kept a balance and on Huda I'v seen Shayook from Indonesia to US.
Do spread the word inshAllah.
JazakAllah khayr.

halah

Salam. well its an islamic channel and this is how they describe themselve. InshALLAH SOON its will be online aswell so we can watch it all over the world :).

"Huda is not a "religious" channel as religion is defined in the west; rather it is a window allowing viewers a glimpse into the daily lives of 1.2 billion Muslims who inhabit every corner of this planet which we all share. Islam is a comprehensive way of life which does not bifurcate spiritual and secular matters; therefore, what is perceived as "religious" in western terms is seen in Muslim societies as simply the natural order of life for mankind. We hope to contribute to the collective global efforts of our scholars and advocates by conveying our message of humanity, understanding, devotion, and assurance to our target international audience of non- Arabic speaking Muslims and non-Muslims alike"

huda tv tuning details:

Huda tv is now available on the following satellites:
Nilesat
Atlanticbird 2
Eurobird 2

Nilesat
Satellite Nilesat
Frequency 11747
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4

Atlanticbird 2
Satellite Atlantic Bird 2
Frequency 12566
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4

Eurobird 2
Satellite Eurobird 2
Frequency 11585
Polarization Vertical
Symbol Rate 27500
FEC 3/4
I hope that everyone watch on huda tv it's a wonderful islamic channel.