does any1 knows a dua 4curing fever???

Mehry

:salam2:dear bro's n sis's
i heard from some1 dat ders a dua for curing fever does any one here knows wich dua it is? if any1 knows it den i will be glad n thnkfull if dey wud share it wid me cuz ma nephew is 6 months old mashaallah n its 1,5 weeks dat he has a high fever so any1?????:shymuslima1::hijabi:
thnx anywayz n allah bless u all................
:jazaak:
:wasalam:

arabiantxn

Inshallah i will make dua for your nephew.and with the will of allah he will get fine . amen !
inshallah i will try to find something or ask some one
please take care . and let us know

aDYiNGdream

Aspiring Mutawakkil
:salam2:

You can also read Surah Fatihah...one of the seven names of this great surah is "shifaa" (the cure).

Also, the Prophet :saw: used to seek Allah's protection for his grandsons Hasan and Husain by saying:

"O'eedhukuma bikalimatil lahit tammati min kulli shaitanin wa hammatin, wa min kulli ainin lammatin."
"I seek protection for you in the perfect words of Allah from every devil and every beast, and from every envious eye."*

* Ak-Bukhari

:wasalam:

Mehry

:salam2:
every1 and thnx a lot for ur answers hmdl ma nephew got a little better now n u know wat da gr8 thing is........he was away from his mom(my sis) for da last 4dayz 2day i brought him bak to hiz mom b4 he saw his mom he didn stopped crieng as i said b4 he had a very high fever n da moment he saw hiz mom he was so happy n he is laughing da whole day mashallah (he didnt laughed r playd etc when he was away from his mom) n hes only 6months mashallah his fever suddenly got a little better hmdl.................wat i want to say is moms r da best children cant live widout deyr mom even a 6month old baby feels it n misses his mom when shes away(oviusly)..................may Allah swa keep all da parents wid deyr children as long as dey live may he never seperate dem from eachother inshallah.......................Amin:tti_sister:
and once again thnx every1 for ur answers i already saved da dua abt curing illness.........:shymuslima1:
:jazaak:

salahdin

cure for fever

Cure for fever The Nabi (S.A.W.) says:

"Fever is an influence of Jahannam so cool it down with water (ice)". In another Hadith the Nabi (S.A.W.) says: "When someone gets fever then pour cold water over him for 3 days before Fajr".

Imam Hambal (R.A.) reports that when our Nabi (S.A.W.) contracted fever, he would ask for a waterbag of water and sprinkle it over himself. Imam Tirmizi (R.A.) quotes a Hadith of Nabi (S.A.W.) in his book:

"When any of you has a fever, and surely fever is a piece of Jahannam, then it is necessary to cool the fever off with cold water by sitting in a flowing stream (shower) before sunrise and say:

"Bismillaah, Allaahumma ashfiy abdaka wasadaqa rasooluka.”
Meaning

(In the name of ALLAH. O ALLAH! Cure thy slave and your messenger has spoken the truth) and dive into the water 3 times, for 3 successive days (each day). Then if you are well, it is good, otherwise continue with this cure for 5, 7 or 9 days. But do not exceed 9 days, for by the order of ALLAH you should recover by then."

The Ulema comments that this prescription of Nabi (S.A.W.) should be understood with the Arab people and climatic conditions of the region in which they live. Normally such fever arises from the intense heat of the desert. Thus they are of the opinion that it would not apply to fever arising from cold or from a virus or infection. Yet where one persists in using this cure as a remedy convinced in the truth of Nabi (S.A.W.) saying, then he would surely recover. For as the Quran is of no use to the person who doubts, so also the sayings of our Nabi (S.A.W.).

salahdin

Cure for fever The Nabi (S.A.W.) says:

"Fever is an influence of Jahannam so cool it down with water (ice)". In another Hadith the Nabi (S.A.W.) says: "When someone gets fever then pour cold water over him for 3 days before Fajr".

Imam Hambal (R.A.) reports that when our Nabi (S.A.W.) contracted fever, he would ask for a waterbag of water and sprinkle it over himself. Imam Tirmizi (R.A.) quotes a Hadith of Nabi (S.A.W.) in his book:

"When any of you has a fever, and surely fever is a piece of Jahannam, then it is necessary to cool the fever off with cold water by sitting in a flowing stream (shower) before sunrise and say:

"Bismillaah, Allaahumma ashfiy abdaka wasadaqa rasooluka.”
Meaning

(In the name of ALLAH. O ALLAH! Cure thy slave and your messenger has spoken the truth) and dive into the water 3 times, for 3 successive days (each day). Then if you are well, it is good, otherwise continue with this cure for 5, 7 or 9 days. But do not exceed 9 days, for by the order of ALLAH you should recover by then."

The Ulema comments that this prescription of Nabi (S.A.W.) should be understood with the Arab people and climatic conditions of the region in which they live. Normally such fever arises from the intense heat of the desert. Thus they are of the opinion that it would not apply to fever arising from cold or from a virus or infection. Yet where one persists in using this cure as a remedy convinced in the truth of Nabi (S.A.W.) saying, then he would surely recover. For as the Quran is of no use to the person who doubts, so also the sayings of our Nabi (S.A.W.).
Say: Short is the enjoyment of this world. The Hereafter is (far) better for him who fears God.” (Quran 4:77)