Does anyone have this wonderfull DVD?

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters,

I have this mashallah dvd at home to learn quran for kids, it's called mawjood, ya 3lam al quran. I bought it at a store here in holland, but it was a one timer. They can't order it, some individual brother brought it to the store and they can't contact him anymore. I searched everywhere on the net but can't find it. now this is my problem: the dvd is to learn juz amma, with tafsir and stories of the sahaba. but it is part two, wich means it is juz amma from surat at tin and further, but I would love to have the first part. with the smaller surat. so if anyone in the world can help me, can buy it or has it at home, please send a copy to me, I'll pay you up front, and ofcourse the shipping costs are for me, this is the beginning tune:

[yt]0KpnNHl4cmY[/yt]

I would also love to have other good quality arabic dvd's like the cartoon belonging to this nasheed:

[yt]Zc_L4vlNbgw[/yt]

I am really desperate to find this dvd(s), as the normal tv cartoons are full of fitnah, and to learn my kids arabic by watching cartoons, it's the way I have learned english when i was younger, and we don't speak arabic at home.

please please anyone help me find this dvd and Allah swt will reward you in a great manner inshaállah, for me it is not just a normal dvd, It would be a part of my childrens daily lives, wow that sounds dramatic, but inshallah it will benefit my family, not just the kids, but myself too.

djazakkalahu ghairan.

island muslim

Oem Soufiane

mashallah, these are nice dvd's, but we are Dutch, so we don't speak english at home, I do have english dvd's, but I'd like dvd's in Arabic. I really love these dvd's and I wish my children could understand english, but unfortunatly they don't. The dvd's at noorart are nice mashallah, but I am specifically looking for the ones I posted, but may Allah swt reward you for you effords to reply to me so quickly, assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh

island muslim

wa alaiykum salaam ,

ameen to your du'as good sister. I will keep an eye out for this DVD and let you know if I come across it insha allah.
May allah help you in your efforts to teach your children the deen al haq ameen