Don’t stress yourself Part 2

sheikhonderun

This is an excerpt from one of Tariq Masood’s speeches. Its translated more or less meaning.

(2) Prophet (saw) “Look at those who are beneath you and do not look at those who are above you” (Ibn Majah)

I don’t have fancy car but I know an individual who cannot even afford a car. There are so many people on the streets. These are human beings who are homeless without families.

I got a call from boy who is single. What should I say? He was jaded. No family is willing to offer their daughter (in marriage)! Is this life any good?

I thought to myself you know those people on the streets. Who will give their daughter to them? I told him your father has kept you in a house, food and facilities. You have all of this. I pray you find someone. If by chance not able to find someone look at those people who don’t even have food and water. Thus, one should see someone who has less than them in matters of this world. With this you will not be victim of inferior complex.

(3) One way to reduce anxiety is despite one’s best efforts to avoid and difficulty still comes by, one should reflect on their fate. Whatever is written in my fate it couldn’t have been avoided.

(4) And world is temporary lodge. If there is stress its ephemeral. Happiness here also ephemeral.

https://sheikhonderun.wordpress.com/2021/04/29/dont-stress-yourself-part-2/