Don't eat Cadbury chocolate!!

LeylaHussain

Salam alaykum,

It's an illness that can be fatal in some cases. It happens with eggs, milk... which are not fresh and produce bad bacterias.
I got it when I was a child and had to stay 2 weeks in hospital with 42 of fever (almost died subhanAllah)... :girl3:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ahh got saved
went to market and was touhht of buying dairy milk ,;phew ALhamdullilah the store was out of choclolate bars hehe

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Cadbury's chocolate is yummy. There nothing wrong with it, salmonella thing is old news and i dont tink it is risk anymore.

wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

With salmonella or none, it's still delicious! Maybe it's the salmonella that makes it soo tasty. :p

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

oww are you serious?!!! subhanallah!!
well for me, i can't live without chocolate!

cadbury was and still my favourite..i eat it, you can say everyday..and "i'm still alive" :D

WOW :)!! it seems we have super brothers and sisters here...mashaaAllah :jumpclap:. Thought I could get you scared...lololol

halah

Asslamu alaikum ,here I come again my dear sister just to say ;

Don't try,no way

I cann't give it up,I love choclate sooooooooooooooo much mmmmmmmmmm

:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

zakiyah

muslim sis
oww are you serious?!!! subhanallah!!
well for me, i can't live without chocolate!

cadbury was and still my favourite..i eat it, you can say everyday..and "i'm still alive" :D

lol u made me laugh sis.i know we both crave for choclates dont we:lol::biggrin: just image life without chocolate honestly......:rolleyes: uh how boring :tongue::wink::biggrin::lol:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Asslamu alaikum ,here I come again my dear sister just to say ;

Don't try,no way

I cann't give it up,I love choclate sooooooooooooooo much mmmmmmmmmm

:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

Welcome back, dear sister halah :). Let me tell you a secret, sister; I too love chocolate very much. I was crazy about it when I was young and I think I am still young :wink:lolol.