Don't forget to fast the white days

Sanaa01

Muslima
Asalamo Alaikom brothers and sisters in Islam

I just want to remind all of you of the fasting of the white days (alayam al beed)

Tomorrow Friday is the first day of alayam albeed
Saturday is the second and Sunday is the third
I hope InshaAllah all of you can fast

Abu Tharr Al-Ghefari said: "The Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said "O Abu Tharr! if you fast three days of every month, then fast the 13th, the 14th and the 15th ". [at-Tirmithi; Sahih]

Abu Said al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, said: " No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the Hell Fire seventy years further away from his face." [Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Tharr Al-Ghefari said: "The Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said "Whoever fasts from every month three days, it is like fasting the whole year " [Ibn Majah and at-Tirmithi]

Ayesha (ra) said: "I never saw the Messenger of Allaah fast a complete month except for Ramadan, and I have never seen him fast more in a month than he did in Shaban." [Bukhaari, Muslim]

Usamah ibn Zaid inquired: "O Messenger of Allaah, I never find you fasting in any month like you do during the month of Shaban." The Prophet responded: "That is the month the people neglect. It comes between Rajab and Ramadan. It is a month in which the deeds are raised to the Lord of the Worlds. I love that my deeds be raised while I am fasting." [An-Nasaa'i, authenticated by ibn Khuzaimah. Hasan according to al-Albaani]

Medical Relationship
between the White Days and Fasting during Them

Abu Thar, the venerable Companion, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “Allah’s Messenger, (PBUH), bade us to fast ‘the Three White Days’ of each month, namely the 13th, 14th, and 15th (of the lunar month).” [Narrated by An-Nasa’i (2739)]

In fact, I quote the above Prophetic Hadith in order to show the medical relationship between it and a well-known scientific fact, namely that there is a relationship between man’s movements and activities in life and movement of the Moon round the Earth. A researcher studied police files of crimes committed during the Three White Days mentioned in the above Prophetic Hadith. He found out that the number of crimes committed during those days is much greater than the number of crimes committed during the other days of the lunar month. He also found out that observing the Fast during those days, i.e. the 13th, 14th, and 15th of each lunar month, is very helpful in calming down people’s feelings and reactions, particularly those who are nervous or high-strung.

In this context, it must be reiterated that Allah’s Messenger, Muhammad, (PBUH), does not speak out of his own personal human experience or knowledge. Nay! Whatever he, (PBUH), says is Divine Revelation from the Lord, Allah, All-Mighty, Most Gracious. There might indeed be a relationship between movement of the Moon round the Earth and neuro-psychic disorders; but the influence of Islamic Fast in calming down and treatment of such disorders is indisputable.

My Dear Brothers & Sisters fast an extremely hot day, to avoid an even hotter day... and prepare yourself for a time when no food or water will be there.

Wasalamo Alaikom warahmatu Allah ta3ala wabarakatuh