Dont get the wrong Idea... BUT IM DEAD SERIOUS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Ok this might sound a little wierd but please bare with me..

I know its not Haram to have a crush or love someone... Well u see i have this BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG crush on this guy... Who Subhan Allah alatheem is a great Guy... Ofcourse he doesnt know... And Insha Allah i get a chance to tell him..

HEY HEY HEY dont let ur mind drift and think wrong of me... This Guy Is DEAD and he is also one of the Mubashareen Bil Jennah(guaranteed paradise). His Name, as you all may have heard about him, is ABU BAKR Alsadiq, Amirah80 reminded me of him when she asked me do i have a role model. I see him as a role model and as "crush".

I wanted to know since u know how in Jennah u are allowed to marry who u please, but ofcourse they have to be in Jennah as well. Well i wanted to know If i do enter jennah Insha Allah like am i allowed to marry him since he is a companion of the prophet. Based on my knowledge i know no one can marry the prophets only there wives from Dunya... does that go for companions as well... Insha Allah no.

Dont laugh at me but wallah im serious.. i try so hard to practice Islam and Abu Bakr (rathi allah enh) means alot to me... Im inspired by him...

P.s Wallah im dead serious about this... sometimes i feel like i dont even want to marry anyone from dunya because i want him to be my first and only

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Oh my god this is so embarrassing,,:shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Ok Ok its not a simple crush... Wallah im in love with him.. I also spoke to my Islamic studies teacher and she didnt tell me it was haram nor did she say it was halal.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
may Allah let all Muslims enter jannah insha`Allah and give us what is right and best for us ya rab , I dont know what to say sister but I think its a good way to think about love in this way its better than loving someone in dunya in haram , this it my opinion only , Allah bless you sister

amjaddamen

brother
Asalam Alakum,

Ok this might sound a little wierd but please bare with me..

I know its not Haram to have a crush or love someone... Well u see i have this BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG crush on this guy... Who Subhan Allah alatheem is a great Guy... Ofcourse he doesnt know... And Insha Allah i get a chance to tell him..
salam,

respested sister : what is in your mind nawadays was thinked about 14 centuries ago in abit different way.
well , i have this post in arabic ( my language ) and insha'allah i will send it when i manage the suitable translation . i let you know
all the best

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

Respected sister, your admiration for the great sahaaba and first rightly guided Khalifa of Islam is inspiring. According to my knowledge,and I stand corrected, when we enter jannah insha allah we will be married to our wives/husbands on the doenyah and men may take one of the al khur al 'ayn as well. I know that we can spend time with whoever we want to when in Jannah insha allah! So I think you can only spend time with him in Jannah and not really marry him as he will have his wife in jannah already. But as I said I stand corrected and this is just something I recall from the lectures of Imaam Anwar Al-Awlaki. Your best bet is to ask Allah for a partner who aspires to be like one of the sahaaba RA. May Allah continually guide the Ummah Insha Allah and may we all take the Rasoolallah(SAW), all the Ambiyaah (AS) as well as all the Sahaaba (RA) as role models insha allah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
respested sister : what is in your mind nawadays was thinked about 14 centuries ago in abit different way.
well , i have this post in arabic ( my language ) and insha'allah i will send it when i manage the suitable translation . i let you know
all the best

Asalam Alakum,

Ur language?LOOOOOOOOL i think its my language too... Its ok u can post it in Arabic.. I speak, read and write perfect arabic... i dont need translation

salam,

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Same here, I love this guy too for the sake of Allah

May Allah bring us together at a better place called Jannah, ameeen...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Same here, I love this guy too for the sake of Allah

May Allah bring us together at a better place called Jannah, ameeen...

Asalam Alakum,

Ur lucky u said for the sake of Allah... Because i was about to say back away...LOL..

I love him for the sake of Allah, for the sake of Love.. I dont know everytime i read about him or hear about him.. my heart beats really fast... Subhan Allah.. If Alllah loves someone he tells his Angels to love them as well.. and Tells his prophets.. Also Allah makes the people love him too(but me a little bit more). men ahibahu Allah Adkhel hubih fi giloob alakhireen...

salam,

Amir_of_spain

Im sorry if this hurts your feelings but this is one of the most ridiculous posts i've ever read. I just don't see how this day-dreaming post is relavant for this dawa/website.

Lets try focussing on getting into jannah in the first place then we can decide who we can see and marry there.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

I aint upset by what u said, like i clearly told everyone before everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

But the reason i put this up is because i needed answers to my question, theres nothing wrong with asking questionsssss...

salam,

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalam Alakum,

I aint upset by what u said, like i clearly told everyone before everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

But the reason i put this up is because i needed answers to my question, theres nothing wrong with asking questionsssss...

salam,

i agree with you sis. there is nothing wrong in asking questions. i also love the sahabas. some more then others. like zaid, hudaifa, ja'far. my three favorite sahabas. i'm sure there is more. but i understand what you're saying. there were so many times i wished i could marry of the sahabas. that even i felt like not wanting to marry. i'm not that interested in marriage now either. but inshallah i hope your dreams come true. just make lots of dua. :salam2:
ps: i do not honestly think that your post is ridiculous. i think rather it reminds of the sahabas. and how as muslims we should love one another. asalamu alaykum.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister Albint_Almuslima :)

I assume that you love Allah (SW), then his prophet Mohammed (SAW) more than any one else!!!... this is what our Prophet Mohammed (SAW) said...

"Get married, and conceive many children for I shall take pride in your number on the day of judgment."

Ibn Abbass (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said:

"I get married, eat meat, sleep, stand up in night prayers, fast, and break my fast. Whoever disdains from my traditions (Sunnah) is not one of my followers."

He (SAW) also said:

"O young men whoever among you has the means to establish a family, he should get married, for marriage preserves the chastity of one’s eyes and sexual organ, and whoever cannot afford to establish a family, he must fast from desiring sex, for abstention in that
case will protect him from sin."

Ibn Abbass (RA) one said:

"We recognize that marriage is the best solution for two people who are in love."

Rahma77

Asselemou Alaikum,

Firstly it is never ridiculous when we ask a question and try to find the right way in every thing inché Allah. Second, i pray for u to marry a man with a great personality; it is right that we can't say with such a personality but the most important thing my sister is that: we have to have a great personality and help one's partner to be a better person.. if u marry someone, this person have to be a religious person of course but you have to say that you are with this person to worship Allah and all what u have in dunya is for worshiping Allah.. and i can tell you, that a good muslima can change her husband to inché Allah a better person and all what she can do is for Allah.. i understand that u admire more that communly sayoudena 'abou bakr'.. il7amdillah Allah razakaki bi 7ubbihi so make this love to make your future husband a better person inché Allah..
Allah raza9aki with such 5oulou9, so sister use what Allah gave you to rise a good family with the person that Allah will choose for you, it is our duty since we are women.
I pray Allah so that you will be a great wife and a great mother inché Allah and inché Allah, Allah gives you all the love to your future husband and all the respect..

Wasselem

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikum Sister...

I found this fatwa...it might help you...it is in Arabic...but you mentioned that you do read and write Arabic..so inshallah it won't be a problem...

مجموعة من النساء في مجلس قالت إحداهن : أسأل الله أن يرزقني بأبي بكر في الجنة ، وقالت الثانية : أسأل الله أن يرزقني بعمر وهكذا ، فقالت إحداهن : هذا اعتداء في الدعاء ، فأنكرن عليها وقلن أن الداخل يشتهي ما يشاء ، فما التوضيح ؟.

المفتي : الشيخ محمد بن صالح العثيمين ( رحمه الله )

الإجابة :
عرضنا هذا السؤال على فضيلة الشيخ محمد بن صالح العثيمين ، فأجاب - رحمه الله - :​
هذا الدعاء فيه نوع من الاعتداء ، وأبو بكر له زوجات وعمر له زوجات وعلي له زوجات ، لكن تدعو الله فتقول : اللهم إني أسألك الجنة وما قرب إليها من قول وعمل ، والجنة فيها ما تشتهيه الأنفس وتلذ الأعين . والله أعلم .​
المصدر: http://www.islam-qa.com

Wa 3alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatoh

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Im sorry if this hurts your feelings but this is one of the most ridiculous posts i've ever read. I just don't see how this day-dreaming post is relavant for this dawa/website.

Lets try focusing on getting into jannah in the first place then we can decide who we can see and marry there.
As Salaamu Alaikum Sister, let us not b so harsh n judging what is relevant n a discussion, the sister stated her affection 4 Abu Bakr, what the problem is? if she is drawn closer 2 the sunnah of our Prophet SAWS thru the actions of Abu Bakr hamdulilah. i personally don't c the problem with a forum like this 2 discuss it. come on... pick on the word gamers or the poets, but not someone who has brought up the character of Abu Bakr... or maybe i read ur post wrong. Insha ALLAH may we all find someone who was of sound deen 2 try and emulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.