Dont get the wrong Idea... BUT IM DEAD SERIOUS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Oh! Cool sister, I UNDERSTAND! I udnerstand that after you have listend to stories of Abu A\Bakr Radiyallahu Anhu Wa Rahmatulla Alyh, it started to palnt a deep love in you, and THAT is what started this love for being like him and being with him in Jannah, sister, I understand completly!

THis is like with me too. Mashallah after my Pakistani Untie started giving me CDs about "The Life of Muhammad SAW the Meccan Period" By Imam Anwar Al Awlaki, I started feling intersted about these things and I have started learning mroe on them.

Mashallah it's been over a year since I've continued from CD 13, but after I found the webstie for it (Islam Base click here), I continued on listenig to them. And by the time I finished CD 17, I started feeling a deep love for Muhammad (SAW), this really great man, this really great person, and from that it started a deep love in my heart, than a deep longing to be like him completely, and to be with him in Jannah, and the best, that Allah Ta Alla has me to become like him in EVRYTHING, since I found out that we have a lot of things in common:

1. We do Tahajudd every other night (I started ever sicne I came from the Jamaat with my Uncle since the last week of May last month).

2. We do Taubah every night, because we want to be obediant slaves of Alla hTa Alla and to please him.

3. I feel more tendr in my heart like him.

4. I feel more respnosible like him.

5. I understand kindness like him.

6. I understand forgivens (like when someone hits me at school) like him (when he was stoned at Taif).

7. I hope that Allah Ta Alla guides my enemies (like at school, Kafir or Munafiq) and bring them to his light, just like him!

8. I am kind to animals, and I love animals, (and I no longer fear them, this part off) just like him!

9. I love children, (epsecially the nice ones, the Islamic ones), and I give them treats and gifts, and I love them, Just like him!

10. I use a Miswak (my breath's okay too you guys, you just have to gargle hard in your throat and eat something later on) Just like him!

11. I love all my brothers and sisters in Islam (African, White, Mongolian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Arbeyan, etc.) and believe that color doesn't mean a thing about character or greatness in the yes of Allah Ta Alla (and myself and him), ........Just like him!

12. I turn to Allah Ta Alla for my affairs, Just like him!

13. I eat small amounts of food, Just like him!

14. I eat the way he eats, Just like him!

15. I eat on the floor, Just like him!

16. I eat saying Bimillah when eating, (gonna say it loudly now and started to), juts like him!

17. When I have a good amount of food on my palte, I feel like sharing it, Just like him!

18. I'm going to grow a beard (like his) over my chest, Just like him!

19. I find great blessings and signs in evrything that happens to me (good or bad) from Allah Ta Alla, and say, "Alhamdulillah!" Just like him!

20. I want to please Allah Ta Alla to my full extent, jsut like him!

21. I am going to become a Muhajereen and make Hijrah for Ibadat Fesabililah, Just like him!

22. I will be like an Ansari (except I've already done Hijrah), and consdier mysefl like one, Just like him!

Subhanallah, ALhamdulilah, Allahu Akbar! La Hawla Wa Laa Qowata, Illah Billah Heel Ali Eel Azeem!

Allahu Subhanna Wa Ta Alla Akbar Al Azheman!

Mashallah I like Muhammad S(AW) in SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways, AND THER'S NOTHING THAT'S GONNA MAKE ME STOP BEING LIKE HIM, LIKE MUHAMMAD SAW, NO ONe!!!!!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu Alykum everyone, gonan talk mroe latertoday (tonight actaulyl, LoL) Inshalalh, Assalamu Alykum Wa Rahmatullahe Wabarakathuh.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

YUMMAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

WOW Abdul Hasib ur trying to kill me.... What kind of brother is that... wait once again brothers do often wish for their sisters death(especially older sisters).... But haram aleek... I havent lived my life yet... I Love Abu Bakr but i think i can wait... I wouldnt wish death 4 me....

AND U SHOULDNT WISH DEATH 4 ME EITHER.... I AM SO GONNA GET U BACK....

LOL wish death in 4 years? looooooooooooooooooool... wallah u r crazy....

P.S thats so sweet of u to miss me if i do die....

salam,

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
*sniff* *sniff* I didn't mean it that way siter, all I was trying to do was to give you advice, TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you think I'm wishing you for death? Your a mean big sister! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Well LoL I guess some people (some Muslimahs actaully) don't really udnerstand too much about caring about one another, LoL. :D

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Yeah yeah yeah... U know thats what u meant LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Ofcourse i gotta be mean to my little brother thats the only way im gonna keep him on track...

salam,

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Keep ME on track, girl you better get some things straight, yeah? I AM on track, if you sad that to me 5 months ago, than it'd maek sense, but NOW I am mroe pious than I EVER was! Extremmyl more than last year! Now I finally understand the importance of Eman ,and now I am happy to say that I am mroe of Abdullah than ever! Wooooo!

Albint_Almuslima said:
Ofcourse i gotta be mean to my little brother thats the only way im gonna keep him on track...

And by the way, your too alte for that sister, Sister Isra took that place hmmmm.....like a couple 7 months ago? LoL.

But it's ight, cause I know you feel happy for me deep down inside, in your heart, you think I am an adorabel baby brother, like I'm a sweet little boy, like I'm the cutest thing in the whole world! LoL, that's what I use to be when I was 12, I don't look so adorabel when I have a beard growing and when I'm fourteen, LoL.

I look handsome now, more than I ever was! I lost 7 pounds when I cam from vacation, than I lsot another 3-5 in the past 2 months, LoL. And my beard is sprouting around the uner of my face, my sideburns growing after the dumb Un Islamic barber (who was a modernized "Muslim") shaved my sideburns off last month in the last wek of May.
But hey, no wrroes. My adam's apple shows a bit, you can see it move when I swallow, I have a nice smile (with my mouth cloes, by the Sunnah, LoL), my eyes sprakel, and I ahve ahappy look in my face. Even though I have small circles under my eyes from foing Tahajud at night till 1:00-2:00 o'clock at night.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

shorty u rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr soooooooooooooo concieted no joke about that...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

adorable is a 2 year old not a 14 year old...LOL

salam,

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL I didn't mean that I was, I meant that when I USE to be, like when I sue to be 12 and everyone thought, "Aw, that's so adorable, such a little kid wants to practice Islam," even thog it's a bit strange, it's true! LoL.

And I'm NOT conceded either either sisiter :p LoL.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
Brother hasib your first post very nice.. Yeah we have to strive hard to be like sahabas radhiyalla anhu and Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w)
About the thread.. How about this sister? Asking Allah(swt) to gift u a husband like any of the sahabas and then you can train your kids to be pious like one of your favourite sahaba! But the answer to your question err better ask imam of your mosque..

I think there are brothers over here are sync with this passion of yours..
Whenever i hear the story of A'isha (umul mumineen), I just have this WOW feeling in my heart.. The other day i was listening to the lecture of Abdullah Haqim Quick and he was saying there are brothers out there searching wives the likes of prophets(p.b.u.t) wives and the wives of sahabas(r.a) . He said 'Do these brothers strive to be like sahabas?'
Inshallah like other users were trying to portray that you may get to meet your favourite sahaba in garden, for that please try your level best to ENTER IN JANNAH first.. Same goes to everyone..

:wasalam:

Boomerang

Asalam Alakum,

Thanx so much boomerang... seriously khajaltini... im speechless...

salam,

Salam sister
Please excuse my ignorance, I still have a lot of arabic to learn, but can you tell me what KHAJALTINI means please....I have never come across that word before....

May your days be filled with many blessings

Your sister
Kylie

khalidvaltrans

sister i don't know that what ur thinking is right or rong but i heard a hadeeth that Rasoollullah:saw:said who u love in this Dunia {world} u will be with him yuomul qiama. wallaho aalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.