Dont get the wrong Idea... BUT IM DEAD SERIOUS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Salam sister,
This issue is far beyond what I know,
But why don't love him as a father, I think it is more appropriate.
Whatever, in your place I would have kept it to myself.

Wassalam.

Turk Gumption

Selamun aleykum all you brothers and sisters..

I want to share my opinion about this thread but my words not for someone specifically... And i am already sory if i'll offend any of you...

Firstly it is not natural to fall in love someone who is death and wants to get marry with him/her when we arrive the Next Life... What is the difference to wants to get marry with someone who will come next century and that.

Secondly it is harmful representing to islam for someones who recently started to study islam or muslim characteristic.

These are only my views ... Allah knows best...

Selams...

zedbj

:salam2:
Alhamdulillah.. really, this is the thread that make me smiling away and giggled. Don't get me wrong, i dunno the answer right or wrong ... it just amuse me..

Jazakallah khair

Abel213

I agree with the previous poster, very amusing thread.

All I can say is may Allah reward you with someone like Abu Bakr As-Siddique in this life.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This may sound a little over, strict or whatever you might call it.. But for a female to express such feelings towards a male is considered Fisq and Fitna.

The vertue of a muslim woman compels her to hide such feelings and not to speake of it in public, The way women do now adays toward celebrities.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Im sorry this may sound a little harsh to some of u.. but like i stated a couple of times in my previous posts, im a straight up person.. whatever is in my heart i say it..

Most of u here are acting like i committed a crime or something... First of all its not haram to love... second i dont love someone regular... third of all the person is dead.....fourth of all im asking a question... we are in a site that allows us to ask questions that are islamic.. and i dont see whats unIslamic about my question.... And i dont regret posting this because i got a couple of PM's from girls here that feel the same way... But now i dont blame them for not posting becuase we have alot of people here who enjoy criticizing others...

There are many people here who have many many questions they want to ask but when they see how ya reply to most peoples questions they choose not to speak...

How will we learn the difference between right and wrong if everytime someone posts something ya do not like and ya find "ridiculous", like one person stated, you criticize them?

Please... back in the prophets days ladies used to ask questions that no one shall dare to ask.. but the prophet never mocked them for their questions, nor did he criticize anyone...The prophet used to answer their questions with all respect. And who are we to act better than the prophet? we are supposed to always follow the prophets foot steps and not do whatever we find right or wrong...

Theres nothing haram and its not fitna that i like a sahabi... like i said before i asked my islamic studies teacher whether it was right or wrong for me to like him and she said "strive hard to be like him and strive hard to meet him in jennah"

Yani instead of criticizing me for asking, why dont ya think about it... I didnt come ask to marry a guy from here, nor did i say i love my next door nieghbor, nor did i say i have a huge crush on my biology professor... i didnt say any of that for everyone to feel like i have offended islam in some way.

I am a Muslima and i will not ask a question if i feel it is unethical?

P.s i dont mind ur criticism, because we all learn from critics, however, know how to criticize and what u criticize about before u actually do it

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

That i understand... im not complaining on why no one answered my question but u should read the other replies maybe u will know why i said what i said in my previous post

salam,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam baby sis,

I read your sweet post. Maybe this will put your feelings into perspective...in the illusion of this world we have few heros. We have movie idols and rock stars. You encountered a man who represents that which is real and good. Your innocense makes you love this person. And that is ok. However, in life we have to live in the present. Continue with your good deeds and allow Allah subhana talla to bestow His gifts upon you, always accepting His gifts with thanks.

My love,
your aapa

justoneofmillion

:salam2:haha don t worry dear sister if you listen to me,i think some brothers are little jealous that s all!no offense brothers..:biggrin:and you albint are a damn smart one aren t you!may all he brothers inshallah including myself follow the examples of this great character and hero of islam radia llahu anhou,so that pious sisters fall so genuinely in love with them the same way,before they actually die i hope inshallah!!!!!!!

wassalaam
jameel

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Thats why i Love u Aapa! u know how to make one feel better.. like i told u once and ill say it again...U r very wise and i have so much respect 4 u and i will always have that respect 4 u...

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:haha don t worry dear sister if you listen to me,i think some brothers are little jealous that s all!no offense brothers..:biggrin:and you albint are a damn smart one aren t you!may all he brothers inshallah including myself follow the examples of this great character and hero of islam radia llahu anhou,so that pious sisters fall so genuinely in love with them the same way,before they actually die i hope inshallah!!!!!!!

wassalaam
jameel

Asalam Alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, they are jealous arent they?LOOOOOOOL.... Im sorry brothers...

one must live their own dream and follow their heart..

P.s Thanx Jameel...

salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Secondly it is harmful representing to islam for someones who recently started to study islam or muslim characteristic.

These are only my views ... Allah knows best...

Selams...

Asalam Alakum,

First i wont to start off by saying i respect ur opinion/view, however, how is it a harmful representation of islam to those who reverted or want to revert?

Like i said before i didnt open this thread to ask for someones hand in marriage nor am i seeking a husband here, i clearly asked a question which has been stuck in my head since i watched the movie "The Message". I dont see what is the haram in loving a sahabi... and if it is haram please do provide proof for it..

Many girls and i know im not the only one(according to my Pm's) feel this way towards other sahabi's such as omar, zaid, etc (radi allah anhum jamee3en) yani alot of us are wondering the same thing and we all are looking for answers.

Subhan Allah we all need a role model and often people start showing feelings toward their role models. And i had stated before that If Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala loves someone he makes others love them as well. And thats why i have this love for Abu Bakr(RA). Allah zara3 hubih fi galbi..Allah planted his love in my heart..

P.s sorry people for having a bigmouth but Allah created me this way and I love it.

salam,

Boomerang

Sister,

I think your question is a fine question....honesty and self understanding are fabulous things that Allah has given you....dont be put off by the judgement here....I'm sure people can exercise a bit of intelligence and self restraint and can keep there negative opinions to themselves......

I am sure that as long as you are still keeping God number one, then it is possible to be inspired by a dead man.....there may be reasons why this is happening to you...perhaps this is Gods will? Ask Him for guidance....

Peace

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister
:mashallah: I am impressed by your devotion and love for the Sahaba (RA).

Only Allah knows if your wish will be fulfilled or not, but you will be darn lucky if it did get fulfilled.
I read in Hadith that one of the Palace of Omar (RA) will be so high that its roof will be 100,000 feet high. And a music party hosted by Omar (RA) will last for 60,000 years. Abu Bakr (RA) will probably get more if not less than Omar (RA). He will most probably be just one level below Prophet Mohammad (SAW).

So... You are aiming very high sister, but I will pray for you. InsahAllah.

Just one thing... Don't forget me if get there.
:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member

I read in Hadith that one of the Palace of Omar (RA) will be so high that its roof will be 100,000 feet high. And a music party hosted by Omar (RA) will last for 60,000 years. Abu Bakr (RA) will probably get more if not less than Omar (RA). He will most probably be just one level below Prophet Mohammad (SAW).

Can you provide sources for these? I would be careful, they sound fishy... everything we say in Islaam should come from sources... this sounds as I said strange so please if I could request you put source for where these are from.

As for sis Albint - I've read that the scholars view that even though in Paradise both men and women will be there, and there will be no lust etc, that there will be no reason for strange men/women to still mix and that they will remain separate.

They also mentioned that the Prophet :saw: may be the exception to this, but other than him that's how it is. But Allahu 'Alem, I dont know really.

wasalam

AdamMuslim

Can you provide sources for these? I would be careful, they sound fishy... everything we say in Islaam should come from sources... this sounds as I said strange so please if I could request you put source for where these are from.

wasalam

Salam,
I agree with you sister Samiha, I never heard about that hadith.
The person who posted it must provides references.

Wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

When i initially read your post i wasn't suprised because if we learned about the life of the companions (May Allah have mercy on them), nothing but immense love establishes for them. Subhan'Allah just like if we took time to learn about the life of the Prophet :saw: it would result in an a lot more love for him :saw:.

I read part of a Fatawa on IslamQA today/yesterday, the new Fatawas that is and one part stuck out, its out of context, but i feel the message is similar to what your asking.

In our opinion it is better to refrain from commenting on that because there is no saheeh text on this issue, and concerning oneself with these details is something which will not benefit the questioner in either religious or worldly terms. It is sufficient for him to believe that he will be questioned in his grave, and to ask Allaah to help him to obey Him and to inspire him with the right answers, and to make him steadfast when he is questioned.

Reference: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/114639

Insha'Allah i am not giving a Fatawa of my own, but i sometimes think whether such and such would be possible in Jannah which practically falls under the category what your asking.

Really, as mentioned we all should try and seek the mercy of Allah Almighty in order to be accepted in Jannatul-Firdous then we will be able to rest. May Allah have mercy upon us all for our shortcomings.

Insha'Allah, this is an excerpt from a different Fatawa that will answer your question:

Um Salamah said: "O Messenger of Allah. I did not hear a Verse in the Quran regarding the Hijrah (migration with the Prophet ) of women." Then was revealed the Verse: ("And their Lord has accepted of them, and answered them: Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male or female: ye are members, one of another: those who have left their homes, and were driven out therefrom, and suffered harm in My cause, and fought and were slain – Verily I will blot out from them their inequities, and admit them into gardens with rivers flowing beneath; ... A reward from Allah, and from Allah is the best of rewards."),

Verse 195, Surat al-‘Imran, or the Family. The Hadith was narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 3023.

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse ("fastajaba lahum rabbuhum") means Allah replied to their queries ... and the Verse ("anni la udi’u ‘amala ‘amilin minkum min thakarin aw untha") is an explanation of the reply meaning that good deeds will not be lost or ignored. All men and women will have the just reward for their deeds. The Verse ("ba’dukum min ba’d") means you will be treated equally with respect to rewards.

(If any do deeds of righteousness, be they male or female, and have faith, they will enter heaven, and not the least injustice will be done to them.),

(Verse 124, Surat an-Nisa, or the Women.)

In explanation of this Verse, Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said the Verse shows Allah’s kindness, generosity and mercy in accepting the good deeds of all people, men and women, provided that they believe, in allowing them into heaven and in not decreasing rewards for their good deeds no even in the least.

(Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to him will we give a life that is good and pure, and we will bestow on such their reward according to the best of actions.),

(Verse 97, Surat an-Nahl, or the Bees.)

Ibn Kathir (May Allah have mercy on him) said this is a promise by Allah, the Exalted, to those who do good deeds i.e. deeds acceptable to Allah in which a Muslim follows the rules set in the Book of Allah, the Exalted, and the Sunnah of His Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him), be they men or women, if they believe in Allah and His Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him), that He will make them live a good life in this world and will be rewarded in the Hereafter. A good life would include all types of comfort.

(He that makes evil will not be requited but by the like thereof; and he that makes a righteous deed – whether man or woman – And is a believer – Such will enter the garden (of bliss): therein will they have abundance without measure.), Verse 40, Surat al-Mumin, or the believer

Reference: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/608

Insha'Allah this proves to be useful. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or if the colours don't match :).

Edit: Not to divert, but the video below relates to the Companions (May Allah have mercy upon them) for those who haven't seen it.

[yt]oECOu2qWz9E[/yt]

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What a beautiful and uplifting thread this is turning out to be. It gives us so much hope. The video is inspiring. It makes you want to clap and shout and sing as much as it makes you wish to bow down your head. It is yet another gift.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hmmmm......This is a serious situation sister! I guess......hmmmmm...Oh yes! I know EXACTLY what can heply you sister!

Well you know that Rasullah (SAW) said that a women will be in Jannah with the LAST man that she amrries in the Duniyah, right? So I was gonna think about the fact that you can ask Allah Ta Alla for death and that I'll go and do the many Ammals for you sister (aw, how sweet of your baby brother :D), but another thing is that in Jannah, a Muslim man and his wife who are in Jannah shall have the same status, and if either one has more status and Ajr than the other, than the one with less will catch up and they shall be on the same level.

So sister Albint Al Muslimah, maybe it'll be easier if you're dead too, and ask Allah Ta Alla to make you his wife and companion. So you can be one (and remember, I said ONE, becuase he obviously has more, ouch) of his wives in Jannah, his Hurl Ayn, LoL. Wanna feel happy and lustfull with your love for eternity? LoL.

So I don't know sister, but this is the only thing I know what you can do. But, it might kill you to think about being married with a man who has other wives too (mroe thna 4 also), but a person shall be cured from ALL diseases (and I mean, ALL LoL). Like maybe in your heart, and it might not be a disease either, jsut something natural, but here are the things:

A person shal lhave all the hate taken from their heart,

All their feligns of vengence in their heart,

all their sadness in thier heart,

and anything negative (and naturally negative) in thier heart, but don't worry sister, becuase it's differant than being like a robot though, becuase you'll have choices to make.

But if you do this sister, then PLEASE don't hoep to die soon, becuase I'm gonan miss you if you're gone. HMmm...how about making a Niyat in another 4 years? I mean, I might have to get off of TTI in 2-3 years (do to life changes), and so if you die, thna I won't start balling about it on and on, becuase I know that I'd feel upset if I never had you around, one of my older sisters who sue to be on TTI before and who was the best one ever feels like she's gone t ome, and I wouldn't want another one to die or not be around to talk to me anymore, would I?

Assalamu Alykum sister. May Allah Ta Alla give you what HE feels is best, whether it should be Abu Bakr (RA) or someone else. Ameen.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.