dont know wat to do :(

naaad

mu'minah

As Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

hope all my brothers and sisters at TTI are in the best state of health!
Unfortunately, i've been away from TTI since a long period of time.
and now i am here to share with you u all some of my feelings. at times i feel very very very low :(
there are a few people (May ALLAH-SWT forgive them) who always think wrong about me. they never try to understand me and consequently end up saying stuff about me which i feel is not at all close to what i meant. even if i try explaining i feel they are not willing to understand anything. they take matters according to their point of view. i feel really sad when i hear wrong being said about me and that too behind my back...
it hurts..... it really does!!

in such situations i dont know what to do .. i weep and speak to Allah. i wonder if HE is by my side or against me....ma'aadh ALLAH!

i cant talllk to anybody about this. coz it will cause problems and i dont want that..

anyways i really need ur duas...

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

yes dear sister, i know it hurts, some things or people are beyond our power to control them; maybe this happens to everyone, ...to me also..

since we are belivers, alhamdullilah, we know only one way, the way to prayer, the way that our Prophet, peace be upon him, showed us, no left or right according to what others may say.
Stick to the right path and theyr words will not touch your heart, inchallah

:tti_sister:

Allah is the best of Planners and the Witness dear sister.

:salam2:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
WALIKUMUSALAM WAREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU...

Sister... do not be disheartened... ALLAH is always with you:

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: “A Muslim is not afflicted by hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression – even if pricked by a thorn, but Allah expiates his sins because of that. ” [Bukharee and Muslim]

ALLAH tests the person he Loves.. Be patient... and make Du'a

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH...

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

As Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

hope all my brothers and sisters at TTI are in the best state of health!
Unfortunately, i've been away from TTI since a long period of time.
and now i am here to share with you u all some of my feelings. at times i feel very very very low :(
there are a few people (May ALLAH-SWT forgive them) who always think wrong about me. they never try to understand me and consequently end up saying stuff about me which i feel is not at all close to what i meant. even if i try explaining i feel they are not willing to understand anything. they take matters according to their point of view. i feel really sad when i hear wrong being said about me and that too behind my back...
it hurts..... it really does!!

in such situations i dont know what to do .. i weep and speak to Allah. i wonder if HE is by my side or against me....ma'aadh ALLAH!

i cant talllk to anybody about this. coz it will cause problems and i dont want that..

anyways i really need ur duas...

wa aleykum salaam.

yes it is really sad,
and if i may ask such as what? that none agrees with you religiously or personal affairs.

naaad

mu'minah
no sis, its not reli geous .
Its just normal life matters.

Sometimes i wonder, am i really wrong?
Being a human being,, i need my share of space..
I cannot always walk accordng to others wishes, right?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I am glade to see you are in the good state of health and faith dear sister, as I have not seen you posting for long time on TTI.

InshAllah I will make duas for you dear sister. We should alwas try to keep sabr with other people, as sometimes someone can not understand well our feelings or our opinions, or we are unable to express our feelings well, so that can lead to misunderstanding.

But we should keep our patinete dear sister and be one of those who are As Sabeeren,and they are cosidered one of those who are among the best Servants of Allah. And Alhamdulillah having sabr and as well keeping it InshAllah with help of Allah, is the key toward success in everything.

May Allah help you sister and all of us. Ameen.

:wasalam:

bmw540i

Salaams ;

My sister the only thing i can tell you is turn you head to the Quraan.I hope this will help.

﴿بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴾

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

﴿أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ - وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ - الَّذِى أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ - وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ - فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً - إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً - فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ - وَإِلَى رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ ﴾

(1. Have We not opened your breast for you) (2. And removed from you your burden.) (3. Which weighed down your back) (4. And have We not raised high your fame) (5. Verily, along with every hardship is relief,) (6. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.) (7. So when you have finished, devote yourself to Allah's worship.) (8. And to your Lord turn intentions and hopes.)

Ahsen

Some people have this habit of interfering in other people's matter .They just have low self-esteem .It would be wise to ignore them .Because they think of you as greater than them and thus try to sabotage you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome back...you know what to do...chill with those that love Allah.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I learned something recently, and I want to share it with you, sister, and also with everyone else here.

You're not living your life for the sake of everyone else. You're not living your life for anyone but Allah and yourself. Don't listen to what others say. This is something that I had to learn in my own life. I accepted Islam, and then tried to do what everyone else told me to do. I tried to learn too much too soon, and I got overwhelmed and burnt out.

Then I became frustrated and eventually became angry. I turned away from everything for a time. I went back to my old ways, my old habits, and I abandoned everything. I didn't pray, didn't go to masjid, didn't read Qur'an. I felt bad about myself, and I realized that I had to change, but I knew that I couldn't do it on my own.

I started praying again. I started going back to masjid again. I started reading Qur'an again. I want to change, and I need to change, but I know that I can't do it on my own. But I am not listening to those who still tell me that I need to do this or do that. I am not paying attention to anyone but Allah. I don't live my life for the sake of everyone else. I live my life for the sake of Allah.

naaad

mu'minah
yes brother,,
i guess all of u are absooutly right.
Tremendous patience is wat i need!!
And aboutt ignoring, i try my best but find it very difficult... But still i'll keep trying.

Thanx 2 all of u for ur kind replies and duas,, i really need them!