Dont know what to do??? Feeling very bad

friend263

Assalamualaikum Warehmatullahi wa barakatahu dear sisters and brothers of TTI had this happened to any one before or i am the only one stuck in this problem?? Actually i am embrassed to say this but i forgot that today was Jummua!!!! O yes i forgot Jummua!! I dont know what is wrong with me i mean we never know what is gonna happen to us in the next second and i missed this opportunity of praying this Jummua and asking for forgiveness to my lord.. I am very scared that if i die before the next Jummua... I dont know what to do feeling bad and bad and very bad and worse.. I came to know now that today was Jummua and i am not finding it good.. I dont even know whether i should have written this post or not but i am very upset.... Feeling like i am going tol die and i missed the last big opprtunity of my life.............

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
sister don't punish yourself,it happens to forget something,even if it's important.only Allah never forgets,we're humans...what should I say?I have the mosque next to my home but I've been missing the opportunity to pray salat al Jumu'a because of my children.they busy the 90% of my days and it's rare that I can go there,at least with my 2 oldest daughter,never alone...we don't know when we'll die,maybe just now,so live each moment with intensity.also praying at home it's a good idea.or switch on the channel of Mecca and listen what Imam say as you were really there:hearts:.a big hug!

muhammad sabri

Oh dear sister reading your words made my heart melt, you did a mistake, that's true but the way you feel and the words you used are just beautiful. I know that you really feel bad but feeling bad is already a good thing, everybody makes mistakes but the strenght of a human is proved when one aknowledges his own mistakes and tries to repair for it. In Islam we turn to allah and ask forgiveness, that's how we muslims reapir our own mistakes and we do our best not to fall again.
Oh dear sister, Allah(swt) is The Light of the Heaven and the Earth and He is the Loving One the Forgiving One, The most Gracious, Most Merciful and He is far more Gentle than we humans could ever be...so if your words made my heart melt don't you think that the Lord of the world would(inch'Allah) be even more keen to love you than i could ever be? My Advice is: Don't just fill your heart with fear of Allah, but accompany it with your love and Hope for Him(swt) :)
----AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST----
I pray Allah(swt)to make your heart find contentment in the remembrance of Him and in the Faith of His Rahma in this life and the other For verily there is no God but Allah, Al- Rahman, Al-Rahim :)

:wasalam: Dear Sister

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
It is not mandatory for sisters to attend Jummah, only for the brothers. We are allowed to attend, but its not sin on us if we dont, its a choice. Sometimes we have our children and other responsibilities that need our attention. Dont worry and Insha'Allah you will make the next one. Allah knows best.:hijabi:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:wasalam:

Just say: May Lord I has wronged myself Pardon me and and show me the better course, Birahmatika Yaa arhama Rahimiiyn.

Allah (Jala w Allaaa) knows best not by how you missed it but by those feelings;
Deen islam is easy so do not be tempted to be punctual You miss or did commit un intended error go ahead beg forgiveness from Lord of the Universe,
and through these are the means of nearing to His mercy.

(the best knowledge is with Allah)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
It is not mandatory for sisters to attend Jummah, only for the brothers. We are allowed to attend, but its not sin on us if we dont, its a choice. Sometimes we have our children and other responsibilities that need our attention. Dont worry and Insha'Allah you will make the next one. Allah knows best.:hijabi:

assalamu alaykum

true mashaAllah!