Dont you just hate it when this happens...

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

when a person with a gun goes to a school and starts shooting randomly and in the end shoots himself?? these things are just so sad...why would someone goes to his school and start to shoot just anybody? thats crazy..they are just so common in the west, you never know that the next moment a maniac is going to come around and shoot anyone..and innocent people end up dead...they are not muslims, and they bring terror to their people, and then call us the terrorist...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I read in today's paper, 11 dead in America and 17 dead in Germany due to similar shooting sprees. My condolence to the family of the victim. You rightly said that when the culprit is non-muslim they call it "shooting sprees" or some other names. But if muslim did, terrorism!!! Real IRA just bomb Northern Ireland, 2 policemen dead. My condolence again. But again, I did not read anywhere that says "terrorist" but even if they mentioned they will not link it to catholic. But when a muslim man did similar things, "radical muslim"... "terrorist muslim groups" etc etc.

A statement given by senior british police officer really make me laugh. He said this is a splinter group of IRA, they are small in numbers, no advanced weaponary and he does not not think so they are capable of posing any bigger danger.

Imagine if it was done by a muslim, Tony Blair will come out with a dossier (whatever), "this muslim terror group has WMD", "they are trained by Iran and Syria" etc etc.

Who trained IRA or Real IRA then?

We are living in a very unfair and bias world today...what to do.