Don't You Think This Is Awesome?

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

I just took this picture from my balcon and I will just leave you to judge.
Now I am really proud to be in Egypt.

Instead of saying Egyptian Youths can rule the world I would proudly say Muslim Youths can rule the world.

This world can be a better place for our kids if each and everyone of us know our responsibility .

Enjoy the picture <smile>

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakathu

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 92

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

I have to admit that these Egyptian youth are phenomenal. They are smart and appear to do things in proper sequence, step by step. Now the only hurdle on the way to true democracy is Army's rule. If army hands over power to a civilian setup in which there is no Omar Suleiman, then Egypt's future will be very bright. InshaAllah !!!

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu'alaikum

I attached the correct picture and I thought people can guess as how I guessed what he was doing.

Well he was spraying the bumps on the road so that cars can be aware of the bumps and reduce the speed. It is not his job but he did it.

Yesterday I went to medan tahrir for the first time after the riot. The place is different and it is very clean .People are more polite and they are just awesome.

Egypt is not going to be the same neither do the Egyptians.

Bravo and Kudos To all Egyptians.

Allah knows the best

As salamu'alaikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

I have to admit that these Egyptian youth are phenomenal. They are smart and appear to do things in proper sequence, step by step. Now the only hurdle on the way to true democracy is Army's rule. If army hands over power to a civilian setup in which there is no Omar Suleiman, then Egypt's future will be very bright. InshaAllah !!!

:wasalam:

As salamu'alaikum

If there is Omar Sulaiman..then we don't mind spending another 18 days to kick him out in sha Allah<smile>