down

xMuSlIm GuRlx

salaam everybody.. hope you are all well... rather than go into details.. just feeling ever ever so down.. me and my family are all individually going through a real testing and tough time :'( please if you could.. upon pondering upon my post everybody remember me and my family dearly in ur duaas when u pray that inshallah allah makes it easy 4 us and helps us with our situation and grants us happiness n success inshallah.. u are all in my duas dear beloved brothers and sisters.. love you all for sake of allah x:tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
..Still not feeling better sis? :)

If it helps to talk, talk to your family. Brothers, sisters are there for a reason. Parents too.

Negativity is like an arrow from the arrows of shaytaan. It can lead people into a lot of distress. All you got to do is be positive and if you think about it properly, you will realise you have plenty to feel positive about inshAllaah.

If you're a negative person you spread negativity wherever you go, you take with you an aura of despair, don't be that way. In the same way, positivity is addictive/contagious too.

Also, if you're the sarcastic type of person, try not to be sarcastic. Sarcasm in essence is a symptom of a negative mind set.

Hope this helps!

Wa-alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now little sister...you know, Insha'Allah, I will make dua. Whatever it is..keep in mind..it is a form of a blessing. Your family will become stronger. If you need to feel free to PM me. I am a good mommy type and can give the best hugs and kisses.

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Salaam..

thank you so much for your comforting words sisters.. nice to know you are there for me :( love you both fo sake of allah.. today is jummah alhamdulilah best opportunity to make the most of it and makee lots of duaa inshallah please do remember me in your duas you are all in mine. love you all xx

yasak80

salam sister
we have united here to say amen to yr praying
isn't it Allah (swt)'s help ?
Allah knows the best ! smile:hijabi:
InshaAllah then good things will happen.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu Aleykum!

well,Unfortunately, this life is nothing but A test wallahi ukhty- when we're usually tested with difficulty, we ask Allah swt for ease...But He tests us even more to make us stronger though- so have patience and He'll get you and your family through this hardship insha'allah!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

may Allah help u and ease the difficulties of ur family. ameen. let me tell some basic truths which may soothe ur heart sister inshallah.

1. Allah says: Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil); but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. (2:155)

2. Anyone for whom Allah intends good, He makes him suffer from some affliction. (Bukhari)

3. The magnitude of the reward goes along with the magnitude of the affliction. (Tirmidhi)

4. The believing man or woman continues to have affliction in person, property and children so that they may finally meet Allah, free from sin. (Tirmidhi)

Duas:
5.Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).

6. La ilaaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen

Prophet :saw: said - The invocation of my brother Dhu-n-Nun ie prophet Yunus (as), "None has the right to be worshipped save You; glory be to You, far removed are You from any imperfection; I have been amongst the wrong-doers," none who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty.