may Allah help u and ease the difficulties of ur family. ameen. let me tell some basic truths which may soothe ur heart sister inshallah.
1. Allah says: Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil); but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. (2:155)
2. Anyone for whom Allah intends good, He makes him suffer from some affliction. (Bukhari)
3. The magnitude of the reward goes along with the magnitude of the affliction. (Tirmidhi)
4. The believing man or woman continues to have affliction in person, property and children so that they may finally meet Allah, free from sin. (Tirmidhi)
5.Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).
6. La ilaaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen
said - The invocation of my brother Dhu-n-Nun ie prophet Yunus (as), "None has the right to be worshipped save You; glory be to You, far removed are You from any imperfection; I have been amongst the wrong-doers," none who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty.